heavy test cycle

yoshi1

Awards
Hi all, some stats first, age 31, height 6 ft 2, weight 90 kgs, training for 4 years. I have previously run test e alone for my first cycle at 500mg per week for 10 weeks, gained 14 lbs and kept 10 post pct, second cycle was test e and deca at 600 / 500 per week for 12 weeks, gained 12 lbs and kept 10 post pct, last cycle was test prop tren ace at 300 / 450 per week for 8 weeks, gained 8 lbs and kept everything after pct. I have just started a cycle of test e ( pharma grade ) running it at 1250mg per week possibly for 12 to 15 weeks. The reason I'm running test alone is that I had bad bloat and mild gyno from the deca and the tren sides were too much for me. I have adex, nova and letro on hand, planning on just running low dose adex on cycle to manage estro, plus letro incase of a flare up. I think I've covered everything here, was just wondering if anyone has run this kind of cycle and what results could I be looking at. Daily nutrition is between 4500 and 6000 cals, 30/50/20 pro carbs fats, not 100 percent clean but for the most part.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You are probably gonna get heavy bloat and bad sides on that high of a test dose so hit the AIs hard from the beginning.