I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Increased hepatic IGF-1 means nothing.

Truck

Banned
Awards
No, its not banned. Its best and most effective use is reducing estrogen and bloat while on cycle.
agreed...and in that role, it elevates test, at least in the studies i have seen. makes a good replacement for RX AI's....however:

the real issue is the oral availability....i would do my research before a purchase...i decided on a proper AI because formestane orally is questionably bioavailable.

and yeah 4OHA is legal.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
It also stimulates immunity, something people forget to give it credit for. This can be helpful in times of "test flu" or even just for the estrogen blues or common cold even.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Could you run this transdermally? What about combining it with 6-OXO in a transdermal form?

EDIT: Also what about 7-OXO DHEA in with all those trans? Or would combining all those powders be bad news or block each other out?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Could you run this transdermally? What about combining it with 6-OXO in a transdermal form?

EDIT: Also what about 7-OXO DHEA in with all those trans? Or would combining all those powders be bad news or block each other out?
No, that would be a good combo, but solubility is an issue with Formestane. When I tried to do this using my 'high delivery' 70% EtOH, anhydrous trans carrier, I was only able to get ~1% into solution. As for the others, they should be more soluble, I'd think.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Seeing that some of us may have extra* compounds laying around the house and formestane is still available, what might it stack well with besides test?

Truck

Banned
Awards
Seeing that some of us may have extra* compounds laying around the house and formestane is still available, what might it stack well with besides test?
i personally wouldnt buy formestane. to get the ~250mg/day that is required for it to exert its maximum effect, you're talking 3 pills/day or about $28 every 20 days (formadrol>formastat). there are far better options out there for the money. forskolin comes to mind for the herbal route, or if killing estrogen is your real intention, go dex or letro and spend way less....ESPECIALLY on test.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 24
Anabolics 31
Anabolics 17
Supplements 42
Anabolics 15