Need a BULK Pro hormone or STACK Schedule 1/Non-Methylated

orion4321

Awards
Looking for Class 1 or Non Methylated Pro Hormone, or PH Stack
for a Bulk cycle.
Just looking to add as much weight as possible, with the lowest risk for sides.

Anyone have any good ones they have done????

As in Class 1 or Schedule 1, being non-meth ph's, the weakest, with least sides.
Whereas the most intense level of prohormones are those in the class 4 category. These compounds are recommended only for advanced users as they will produce rapid gains but they come with significant side effect risks. Compounds in this class include Pheraplex, Superdrol and Mass Tabs.

DevastatingD

DevastatingD

Awards
I have no idea what a schedule 1 prohormone is, but if you want a non methylated product that will put some size and strength on you look into Dienazone, trestolone, and MLMG. All of those fit the bill. I would stack 2ml of Dienazone a day with 50mg trestolone a day.

BrianP0523

Banned
Awards
i am thinking of stacking dienolone and trestolone in the winter. do you think i would need some caber with that, or do you not think prolactin sides would be an issue?

DevastatingD

DevastatingD

Awards
i am thinking of stacking dienolone and trestolone in the winter. do you think i would need some caber with that, or do you not think prolactin sides would be an issue?
I think you could probably get away with using something OTC like Inhibit-P by SNS, ive used it in the past with some success. If you are especially sensitive to prolactin sides, caber is probably a good idea. Although I have never had a problem with dienolone or trestolone in the past as long as my estro was kept in check.

I think keeping estro in check is really the key.

orion4321

Awards
That's non-methylated the- D1methadrol????
Do you think its one of the best just for putting on overall weight/bulk over the shortest period, that is a PH with not much for sides?

orion4321

Awards
D1methadrol at 30-40mg is my favorite.
That's non-methylated?
Do you think its one of the best just for putting on overall weight/bulk over the shortest period, that is a PH with not much for sides?

orion4321

Awards
Its so funny, the more I study, read reviews, and research Ph's, the less I know and can't decide which is best. LOL

DevastatingD

DevastatingD

Awards
That's non-methylated?
Its actually dimethylated. There are two methyl groups.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
That's non-methylated? Do you think its one of the best just for putting on overall weight/bulk over the shortest period, that is a PH with not much for sides?
It is methylated but it's my favorite solo compound for LBM and its easy on the sides.

BrianP0523

Banned
Awards
I think you could probably get away with using something OTC like Inhibit-P by SNS, ive used it in the past with some success. If you are especially sensitive to prolactin sides, caber is probably a good idea. Although I have never had a problem with dienolone or trestolone in the past as long as my estro was kept in check.

I think keeping estro in check is really the key.
thank you sir