Stano timing

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Going to be running Epi/Tren/Alpha One cycle and 1000mg of Stano...

Was wondering what peoples thoughts were about the best time to dose stano?
I used to split it, 400 with my AM ph dose, 400 with my PH ph dose...

Wondering which would be most beneficial and help with lethargy.
Many thanks!

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Just spread it out evenly throughout the day.

Maybe start it before your other PH/DS if you have enough, but at 1000 you should be gtg from day 1

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
thanks man.

So you think about 400mgs spread out would work best? The only thing im trying to steer clear of is sleep issues, as with any cycle, but with the tren added in...think i might take my last dose around 8pm and clock out at midnight.
Thanks again, smshannon001

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I had a few sleep issues last summer. But it's also hot where I live so that didn't help either.

I think I only started at 600mg for stano and bumped it up as lethargy set in. But shoulda started earlier or started higher.
I'll have to check my log from last summer to be more specific

I was getting lethargy from epi and tren but it was bearable. After I bumped epi to 60mg it was hard to get motivated to do anything during the day.
The naps probably compounded the nighttime sleep probs too. Viscous cycle

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
just checked.... I started at 600 and bumped to 750.. wish I woulda popped one more cap!

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
just checked.... I started at 600 and bumped to 750.. wish I woulda popped one more cap!
Thanks for the help, sms!
Im going to try to save a couple extra bottles for a future run, but i have enough to run it at 800, may bump to 1000 if needed.