I need proper advice for my first cycle.

Hercules29

Hercules29

Banned
Awards
I have heard from certain people to stick with one compound ... Then I hear that taking dbol with test/sus at 25-50mg is good for a first cycle so there's always conflicting advice. I can take either Test E or Sustanon 250. I also hear that Test E is better for a first cycle so why is that? I have plenty of nolva for PCT.

I'm 6'4 240 pounds and I have been bodybuilding naturally for 14 years (I'm 29) and I don't care about a diet I just eat out my parents cupboards when I'm hungry and I have a few protein shakes every day with creatine. My arms are 18 inches so I'm already a big guy.

I usually see lean manlets taking 25mg so I figured I should start on 50mg of Dbol?.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Test E 500mg/week
Dbol 40mg (20mg x2 every day)

Your choice how long to run the dbol, prob 6 weeks.

I'd start using an AI from day 1 to keep bloat down.

Imo- Test E is usually suggested for beginners because it's only 1 ester and will give more constant blood levels. Whereas sust250 has a few esters and if you're getting it from an UG lab the consistency of the ratios of each ester could be off.

Hercules29

Hercules29

Banned
Awards
Test E 500mg/week
Dbol 40mg (20mg x2 every day)

Your choice how long to run the dbol, prob 6 weeks.

I'd start using an AI from day 1 to keep bloat down.

Imo- Test E is usually suggested for beginners because it's only 1 ester and will give more constant blood levels. Whereas sust250 has a few esters and if you're getting it from an UG lab the consistency of the ratios of each ester could be off.
Very good advice cheers! I'll use the Test E And I'm using Triumph Labs

Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

Awards
I agree with cycles just using one compound. This reason being on how your body reacts and you can adjust if good and bad.
If you taking multiples, you can't for certain know which compound is giving you sides.

After a duration of trying single compounds, then you can stack and know whats best for you in what you are trying to achieve.

We see too many times of all forums people experiencing sides for stacking and not knowing which compound is the cause or even if the stack is just not suited to stack.

And the we have guys saying you need to have a test base in a stack so you don't "feel" the sides from the compounds. It's like masking an injury with a pain killer and once the pain Killer wears off, there can be same nasty damage. Not saying it will happen to you or anyone else, but test bases can be a masking agent in these oral cycle. This is just my opinion.

Be patient and run one compound for cycle at a time. See how it effects you and what you can do to adjust for gains, sides etc.

And IMO and it's just my opinion, maybe look at reducing the test dosage by half. See how you go for a while. If no sides and gains slow, increase slightly until you find what you are chasing. Patience is the key. And from there keeping the gains is the challenge.

Good luck bro!