looking for a test base

TacTownbeast

TacTownbeast

Awards
I want to run an Epi or Halo cycle again. I've ran both in the past multiple times, both solo and stacked with stanodrol. I had good results from both stacks, Epi/stano, and Halo/stano, I am looking for a test base to help with the lethargy, and to keep test up, libido. I don't want injectable so don't waste yours and my time with that. I was reading up on the tr3st. One thing I saw said I is great as a test base, but I also saw that it is a Nor, and I am concerned about progestin side effects. I was also looking at 4 -Andro/ 4DHEA. but you have to take it by the handful to be effective. One other compound I am looking in to is the "test base" and Triunphalis(methyldiazirinol).

I will be running cycle support etc. So don't post about that please. PCT will be aromasin and tamoxifen.

Thank you for your helpful input.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Def run tr3st. You won't regret it. I would get an AI for during cycle. Low dose is enough. We have a great sale right now

Use code LABOR15 to save 15% off everything in the store!!

www.orbitnutrition.com

TacTownbeast

TacTownbeast

Awards
Ok, I'll keep doing some research on it, any issues with associated with Nor based stuff... prolactin gyno?

TacTownbeast

TacTownbeast

Awards
I like stano, but with my last cycle, Epi/stano 4 Weeks in I crashed hard, bad lethargy, I stopped short at 5 Weeks.

dusty44

Banned
Awards
Like stated before, trest will aromatize like nothing i've ever seen before. Most claim that it is light on side effects, but for me it was the worst side effect maker of anything I have ever taken. Worse than tren (I hear). It is amazing on its own for lean body mass and huge strength gains but for me the gains were nowhere near being worth the sides I experienced. I'm sure it's an individual thing as I've heard many say they experience no sides with it at all. I will never ever touch it again, and like an idiot I was stupid enough to stock up on the stuff before I knew enough about it. If you do decide to go that route make sure you have a good AI ready to go and just beware of possible sides showing up. Best of luck

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
How about test

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Did you run the stano at a minimum of 800?

I've also heard/read of people suggesting to start stano a week or 2 before the lethargy causing compound.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Test......

If not....tr3st

Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

Awards
Test......

If not....tr3st
Sorry for wasting time but ummmmmmm - test would be good.

Seriously though, it is really your best option for the gains you want and for the sides you don't want.

TacTownbeast

TacTownbeast

Awards
smshannon001. .. I started them together, and ran stano, 600/600/600/800/800. I have heard of people getting good results at 1000 and will try starting it 2 weeks prior. But injectable test is out. Oh and my goal is not size, I actually don't want to gain weight. I am 195 @ 14% bf. I will b be dropping maybe 4 % one the next 4 months. I am training for a strength contest in June and want to stay under 200Lbs.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
smshannon001. .. I started them together, and ran stano, 600/600/600/800/800. I have heard of people getting good results at 1000 and will try starting it 2 weeks prior. But injectable test is out. Oh and my goal is not size, I actually don't want to gain weight. I am 195 @ 14% bf. I will b be dropping maybe 4 % one the next 4 months. I am training for a strength contest in June and want to stay under 200Lbs.
Go get it! Good luck

Ya I wish I started my stano a bit higher. I played catch up with lethargy (but I had bumped epi up to 60mg for part of the cycle)
I ran a log of it last summer on here

Is ur strength contest typical powerlifting like DL BP squat?
Is it by weight class?

TacTownbeast

TacTownbeast

Awards
It's a strongman comp. I'm looking to enter the under 200Lbs weight class. It will be my first contest.

DevastatingD

DevastatingD

Awards
I think trestolone orally or topically with dermacrine is probably the best thing as far as OTC "test base" goes. The trest will keep libido, mood, and energy up, while the dermacrine "backfills" you with DHEA/preg and all the metabolites that usually would be floating around if you were not shut down on cycle. It may be broscience but I felt the best with researching 50mg trest ED and 4-5 pumps of derma a day on a recent run without test.

Trest may be a 19-nor but it does not have any of the typical side effects that come with nandrolone or its derivatives.

TacTownbeast

TacTownbeast

Awards
For a strength cycle I have Epi and Halo. All the support supps, and PCT will be nolva 20/20/10/10, and aromasin. What I want to run along side is the question. Halo have great strength and very few side I.e. lethargy, high B.P. Epi was a great hardener and slightly less of a strength than Halo.

DevastatinD... Yeah, I'm thinking the trest might be a good option. I'm not seeing much negatives from people regarding progestin even with it being a Nor, the only caution is the high conversion to estrogen which I can keep in check with on cycle A.I. like aromasin. Thanks for your input.

TacTownbeast

TacTownbeast

Awards
Have you tried the topical, I'm thinking of going that route.

DevastatingD

DevastatingD

Awards
Have you tried the topical, I'm thinking of going that route.
Never tried topical, only oral and I have researched with it IM on my research chimp. Both work well but TD is probably better than oral, but definitely not as good as IM.

TacTownbeast

TacTownbeast

Awards
I think I might check out the topical dermatr3st. I still have 12 Weeks before my new cycle though. I'm thinking 5 maybe 6 Weeks Halo/dermatr3st and maybe starting the dermatr3st a week or two early.

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
If you run the stano at 800 or higher and start it 2 weeks before cycle and continue all the way thru, you should experience very little lethargy. Not to mention stano just makes your muscles feel rock fn hard all day also. I love Stano, fn A- cheers

TonyGunsling

Awards
What else can be ran as a test base? Im on week 2 of halodrol and decided I want to stack a test base... ****s sold out everywhere...

TonyGunsling

Awards
I got stano on the way. unfortunately I will only be able to start this on week 3 of my Halo cycle. all of my previous research came up with just having a test base on stand by... not to just take it right away. My question is. what dose should I run stano-200 at starting on my 3rd week?
I see someone above posted 800 throughout and 2 weeks prior. but what about my situation? Im not experiencing lethargy yet. only 2.8lb gainzzz!

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
No lower than 800-1000 IMO
Balance it out so you have enough to last

TonyGunsling

Awards
No lower than 800-1000 IMO
Balance it out so you have enough to last
thanks. I got 2 bottles. So I have plenty to do that. Would you or anyone else recommend continuing the stano cycle after the halo ends? (ie halo= wks 1-6 and stano wks 3-8) Then PCT?

Ill be using nolva and DAA for PCT. and creatine/ArA/Abe to help maintain and continue gaining.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
I've recommended starting 1-2 weeks prior because I felt that I was playing catch up with lethargy BUT I only had it started at 650.
That was with epi and trenavar though.

Not sure how lethargic your solo cycle will be. IMO you could just start in week 3 @ 800 and be gtg and add another 200 if lethargy creeps in

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
I've heard if people running stano past the halo or whatever compound it may be, but I wouldn't..

Just go into pct, I'd add an AI to pct as we'll..
All else looks good..

TonyGunsling

Awards
I've recommended starting 1-2 weeks prior because I felt that I was playing catch up with lethargy BUT I only had it started at 650.
That was with epi and trenavar though.

Not sure how lethargic your solo cycle will be. IMO you could just start in week 3 @ 800 and be gtg and add another 200 if lethargy creeps in
Ok cool. well at least Im not feeling it yet. So maybe Ill be just on top of it.

I've heard if people running stano past the halo or whatever compound it may be, but I wouldn't..

Just go into pct, I'd add an AI to pct as we'll..
All else looks good..
I've got an AI as well. Hoping it would just be a back up. I guess AI's is where my researched lacked a bit, because as I understand Halo and Stano do not aromitise so I shouldn't worry. For use in my PCT, is it for cortisol Control?
Nolva- 20/20/10/10
Arimidex- x/ x/ x/ x ?

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
I'm surprised with how much I enjoy Tr3st. I haven't had any real sides, some bloating but an AI takes care of it. I run transform with it and I'm golden

I do have Adex on hand but haven't needed it, but I do recommend having it as a precaution.

TacTownbeast

TacTownbeast

Awards
Yeah, I'm going to go with the dermatr3st and Halo next cycle. Will run it with aromasin. Not looking for a lot of weight gain, more for strength.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
I know you said your looking to run Halo again, but DMZ will give you much more in the strength department than Halo will.. Sides won't be any worse, DMZ & Trest is becoming very popular now.. Quite a few logs for you to look at..

TacTownbeast

TacTownbeast

Awards
I've done some research on it, I am not quite sold on it yet. From what I see it's maybe more harsh on the liver and blood pressure, and I want a compound that is easier to maintain the strength gains when off cycle.
I am also looking into a dermatr3st/dermatr3n/Halodrol cycle. But I am weary of the possible prolactin sides from the tr3n.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
I doubt you'll have any issues worse than Halo if you ran DMZ at 40 rather than Halo at 75-100+..

You could always grab Tudca if that's a concern..

My buddy is actually running Epi, Halo, Tren, Furuza right now.. He seems to not be having any issues.. He's also a member on AM..

I always wanted to run Epi/Tren myself but never did..

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've done some research on it, I am not quite sold on it yet. From what I see it's maybe more harsh on the liver and blood pressure, and I want a compound that is easier to maintain the strength gains when off cycle.
I am also looking into a dermatr3st/dermatr3n/Halodrol cycle. But I am weary of the possible prolactin sides from the tr3n.
of course there are potential sides thats why you learn to control them with either an OTC ai like transform or and a rc

TonyGunsling

Awards
On week 4 of halo.
And week 2 of stano.

Not feeling anything. Sides or gains really. Wife says she sees a difference. But I dont really...

Cycle so far has been
Halo 50/75/75/75/
Stano 0/0/800/800/

Bump up the stano?
Only got enough halo to run 100 on the last week.

tjfletcher195

Awards
You know what else works pretty well as a test base, costs less, has more research done on it than any other steroid, and will get you better gains than anything else mentioned in this thread?

Test

DevastatingD

DevastatingD

Awards
You know what else works pretty well as a test base, costs less, has more research done on it than any other steroid, and will get you better gains than anything else mentioned in this thread?

Test
Well yes and no, trest is significantly stronger than test on a mg to mg ratio and is much better for gains while doing all of the things test does in terms of libido, energy, and mood.

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
On week 4 of halo.
And week 2 of stano.

Not feeling anything. Sides or gains really. Wife says she sees a difference. But I dont really...

Cycle so far has been
Halo 50/75/75/75/
Stano 0/0/800/800/

Bump up the stano?
Should have ran DMZ.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On week 4 of halo.
And week 2 of stano.

Cycle so far has been
Halo 50/75/75/75/
Stano 0/0/800/800/

Bump up the stano?
No BP increase on halo nor any back vor shin pumps?strange

tinytony

tinytony

Awards

Test
^This. It's much simpler to manage on less harsher on the sides.
I disagree but I won't make a scene. Test is much less anabolic than even quite a few pro hormones when it comes down to actual real world gains. But it is a perfect starter cycle and a good base and makes you feel amazing. Dose it high enough to make crazy gains and then you have sides. Bloat, gyno risks, etc. In terms of gains long term I agree that test would be a good longer cycle to solidify the gains instead of doing a ph/ds cycle for 4-6 weeks and hopping off. Run test for 8 weeks and you have actual solid muscle fibers and no its not going to be easy to keep gains natty, but I've found the longer my cycle is even if I go lower dose I maintain much more size after I'm off. For really anabolic I've found that low doses of trestolone in my research has done much better than test and it's much more anabolic therefore can be run much less dose and get awesome gains and in the long run its not that expensive. Joints on subjects feel too! Strength is crazy, pumps are brutal, and appetite is any high.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Good points homie. I guess I'm just too nostalgic about my first ever test run, Cypionate at 200-400 per week. I was eating and resting well and my virgin receptors were eating it up. But yeah, I remember my homies were bumping up to 600-800 per week and experiencing some sides.
Haha yeah. For a first cycle it'll feel like the Hulk. So much energy and strength. I'm probably thinking more down the lines of someone who has run a few and compared. But Trest you could run at 20ED and honestly feel like you were on 400-500 test and you could put on massive muscle in a couple months