thick semen

fleshbat

Awards
I'm sure I'll get a few smart ass comments on this. (Which always make me laugh.) Since I've been on the test e cycle kicked off by dbol, my jiz has been extra thick. Even after chugging water it's still thick. Any advice?

jarod86

Awards
Mate. Best of luck. Hope it thins out, so you can start spraying bitches down again.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I think you should water it down if you don't like it thick, inject 5cc of water in your balls and get back to us.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
I think you should water it down if you don't like it thick, inject 5cc of water in your balls and get back to us.
Dude just woke my gf up laughing my A$$ off haha

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure I'll get a few smart ass comments on this. (Which always make me laugh.) Since I've been on the test e cycle kicked off by dbol, my jiz has been extra thick. Even after chugging water it's still thick. Any advice?
Looked it up online. I've noticed it before both when on a ph/ds and when off. Don't remember doing anything specific to change it back though.

From what ive read:
1. Dehydration
2. Was it a while since your last "release"
3. LH and FSH are prob shutting down (HCG may help), I looked on non steroid forums and saw a few guys who had "low test" that had the problem. Now you don't have "low test" cause you're ON but your FSH and LH are prob shutting down and causing low natural test. Only bloodwork will show the true problem.

Sorry can't be of more help.

fleshbat

Awards
If only it were that simple...just kidding. There's nothing simple about a needle in my nuts. Ouch.. Isn't semen actually made in the prostate?

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
If only it were that simple...just kidding. There's nothing simple about a needle in my nuts. Ouch.. Isn't semen actually made in the prostate?
Nope, semen is made in the nuts, then transported up and stored somewhere in your lower abdomen (could be prostate, hence the term "milking the prostate").

There's nothing wrong with a needle in your nuts. Trust me, I just had a vasectomy.

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
That's a good thing man...if I had a 'weak' load ever, my girlfriend always thought I was cheating on her. Only girl I ever known to analyze my load. Cheers

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Semen is made in the testes however the majority of semenal fluid is produced in the prostate

Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

Awards
Best way to know if problem, taste yourself lol

Only yanking your monkey - dehydrated champ!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
You guys are crazy lol

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Honestly running Clomid on cycle seems to boost my FSH regardless what I'm on and f I run it, loads remain the same as off cycle. So if you are gratified by shooting big shells, try it for awhile. It also seed to make PCT easier. I want to do it and get bloodwork tho while on to see exactly what is going on and why Clomid makes this difference.

princevince

Awards
  • Established

:toofunny: REPS4JESUS, you a fool for this^^^^^^^^

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 18
81dcs Cycle Logs 1
35 and Older 13
Anabolics 3
methusaleh Supplements 69