Solo tudca ir arimicare pro .,

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
So I'm finishing off my trest solo cycle well not solo anymore because I started running DMZ at 60 yesterday . And I'm running low on Tudca so I'm running 1 250mg cap a day until I get either more TuDca or Arimicare pro ., I already have 3 1/2 bottles of AI cycle support which is a twice a day drink but Arimicare pro has as much TuDca as any TuDca product on the market per serving .., any suggestions ?

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you have the AI cycle support just add the TUDCA at 4 caps a day and you should be fine. I highly recommend 750-1250mg of TUDCA when your on something like DMZ. At 60mg, I personally would dose 1000-1250mg of TUDCA

If you didnt have the AI cycle support then you would want to add in the arimacare pro. But TUDCA and cycle support should be enough.

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
If you have the AI cycle support just add the TUDCA at 4 caps a day and you should be fine. I highly recommend 750-1250mg of TUDCA when your on something like DMZ. At 60mg, I personally would dose 1000-1250mg of TUDCA If you didnt have the AI cycle support then you would want to add in the arimacare pro. But TUDCA and cycle support should be enough.
I have a bunch of exemestane but doesn't look like I have a need for it anymore lol . My bf got fed up with me pinning so it looks like it's just DMZ solo now :(

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well hey use the exemestane during PCT with your SERM of choice.

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Yup tapered AI during pct can be very beneficial.

As for TUDCA, pick up some Aegis. When running a harsh oral such as DMZ you want the best protection you can get.