First test cylce

EggzNDsuch

EggzNDsuch

Awards
Hey guys...

So I've been weighing the pros & cons & finalizing my research for a little over a year now. The time has come that I want to try a test cycle. I have done a prohormone cycle a year ago(hdrol) but it sent my liver enzymes way up & IMO orals aren't worth it. As far as my stats go, I'm 25, 5'9 180lbs 6-7%bf, been lifting for 10 years consistently. Diet has always been very good but over the last year I took it to a whole new level & achieved a level of diet discipline I never thought was possible (hence the 6-7%bf). My motivation has always been great naturally & if there is one thing I worry about, it's cycling & then not being able to regain my natty motivation. I do not want to blast so my plan would be to run the test cycle & then be natty for at least an entire year. What are you thoughts?

My training stats & split is as follows...bench 315, squat 395, deadlift 455 (I know they aren't that great but I recently dropped from 197lbs over 6 months so I lost a bit of strength in all my lifts. My split is...
Day1(M): Deadlift, hams, lower back
Day2(T): Chest, tri
Day3(W): Back, bi
Day4(Th): Squat, quads
Day5(F): Shoulders
Day6(Sa): OFF
Day7(Su): Strong man day with some friends, it's fun, a lot of cardio & mentally challenging
NOTE: Since I just started doing the strong man stuff on sunday's, I have been dloading the dlift day if I'm sore, but those workouts are more taxing from a cardio standpoint than anything. Trying to think of a way to consolidate a day in there for more rest (if natty)...but if I do the AAS then that split should work perfectly.

OKAY so that being said here is the cycle I was planning...let me know what you think.

Alpha 20 40mg ED week 1-4
Tudca 1000mg ED week 1-4
Test-e 800mg weekly week 1-16
EQ 600mg weekly week 1-15
Arimidex .5mg ED week 1-18
HCG 500iu ED week 18-20
Nolva 20mg ED week 18-24
Clomid 50mg ED week 18-22

So that is what I've come up with so far. Let me know what you guys think! Thanks!

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
Once you go to the dark side there is no coming back...I have a very addictive nature but it's hard to be a God for 6 to 8 weeks and then become "mortal" again

EggzNDsuch

EggzNDsuch

Awards
Once you go to the dark side there is no coming back...I have a very addictive nature but it's hard to be a God for 6 to 8 weeks and then become "mortal" again
Thanks for the reply

I get it but the question is, if you could do it all over again, would you still go to the dark side? If you were in my position, would you?

bigbadwolff

bigbadwolff

Banned
Awards
Hell yeah i would . At my age m8 no need to come off cycle completely just adjust dosage accordingly . Not a bad cycle m8 , bit big for 1st though i reckon . Id do straight test @ 500-600/wk with alpha kicker at start ( i bridged my ph cycle into cycle now ) & leave bold eq till second cycle . That way u can guage ur gains & how ur body reacts to test 1st .

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I would rec training EOD, or atleast having 2-3 off days each week (not in row). thats when you grow best, resting eating and recovering AFTER a workout. i rec EOD IMO. maybe combine shoulders some were etc.
I would also rec googling `DC Training`

PS, drop the EQ IMO. maybe the oral of what ever that is too.

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
Yea, I would...who doesn't want to feel immortal once in awhile?

EggzNDsuch

EggzNDsuch

Awards
I would rec training EOD, or atleast having 2-3 off days each week (not in row). thats when you grow best, resting eating and recovering AFTER a workout. i rec EOD IMO. maybe combine shoulders some were etc.
I would also rec googling `DC Training`

PS, drop the EQ IMO. maybe the oral of what ever that is too.

Just spent like 3 hours reading DC's blog. Very very interesting stuff to say the least. It's tough cause it goes against all conventional "bodybuilder" thinking...at least from what I've picked up over the years. I definitely think I'm going to give this a try regardless of AAS or not. So how long have you used this training method? Apprehensive at first? gains? etc?

Thanks for the input.

Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

Awards
That's a lot of test for first time cycle IMO

Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

Awards
I think even 600mg per week is high for first time?

Have you considered starting low? Then low sides etc and can control gains? If nothing after a while then increase etc?

People have made good gains on 150mg pw. Maybe look at starting 200-250 pw and go from there. 16 weeks I reckon is good duration too.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
500 a week. Drop the eq. That's a normal first timer cycle.

Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

Awards
500 a week. Drop the eq. That's a normal first timer cycle.

I agree. But it seems the USA sites and my Aussies sites always say this. 500mg for first test e cycle.

If you research European sites/forums etc, they start as low as 100mg pw. That's double the usual male makes test naturally pw. And theses guys usually run their cycle 16-20+ weeks. Now I know most say that this is only trt dose but it's not. On general, trt doses are 100mg every two weeks.

Why not a first timer say start at 200mg per week. See how it goes for 6-8 weeks and if not satisfied can increase accordingly.
I only say this because we read frequently first timers of which are not experienced, starting of on 500mg per week, experiencing sides from severe bloat to gyno and gains are mostly water and fat. Not all I state but a high number because first and foremost they haven't tuned themselves into seriously eating correctly, training hard, resting and more resting and repeating. The slower the gains, the easier it is to keep them.

I'm definately an advocate of test, too much info and details tells us when building muscle, feeling good on well being etc is the way to go for guys on low test and/or those wanting to grow muscle and again overall feeling good and liking what we see in the mirror.

Again this is just my opinion.

bigbadwolff

bigbadwolff

Banned
Awards
Yep 500-600/wk is pretty standard for a cherry pop bro .

Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

Awards
Yep 500-600/wk is pretty standard for a cherry pop bro .
Not arguing just want to understand fully or more.

Why is 500/600mg standard. Where did this standard come from.

How is this standard compared to a person on natural low test or naturally high test?

Why put first timers at the risk of sides like gyno. And then stating well run an AI that effects growth as well as liver lipids.

Again not arguing just debating so I can get a better understanding of dosage.

Cheers guys

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you want to run 250mg a week and have test levels between 13-1800 and make gains like an 18 year old for 16 weeks? Sure that's what you'll get.

EggzNDsuch

EggzNDsuch

Awards
I think even 600mg per week is high for first time? Have you considered starting low? Then low sides etc and can control gains? If nothing after a while then increase etc? People have made good gains on 150mg pw. Maybe look at starting 200-250 pw and go from there. 16 weeks I reckon is good duration too.
I actually read another one of your posts on someone else's thread and was intrigued. I know I'm changing my mind a lot but your whole start at 200-250mg/wk makes a lot of sense. I can always raise the dose. And with long esters isn't it true that it builds up in your system so when you reach the middle of the cycle your test levels per week are actually higher than what you're injecting. Also I hear that if you start at let's say 600mg/wk then in order to make significant gains on your next cycle you'd have to do more. I could be completely off base with this but it's just some things I've read over the last few days.

EggzNDsuch

EggzNDsuch

Awards
If you want to run 250mg a week and have test levels between 13-1800 and make gains like an 18 year old for 16 weeks? Sure that's what you'll get.
Lol yeah that's not what I want. I'd rather make gains like a super human, feel like a beast, but keep the sides at a minimum and get my feet wet with AAS rather than go all out.

Hercules29

Hercules29

Banned
Awards
I don't think you can bench/squat/deadlift those numbers why do people lie? be real with us.

Wait until your late twenties to start a cycle

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Just stick to the 600mg/week. Run an AI and enjoy it. Don't over think it. You'll never gain like your first test cycle so run a decent beginners dose. Your going to be suppressed whether you run 200mg or 500mg so you might as well get the most out of it.

stann123

stann123

Awards
I don't think you can bench/squat/deadlift those numbers why do people lie? be real with us.

Those aren't crazy numbers. Good but not unbelievable

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
OP look up other "beginner cycles" and read their logs.

500 mg test e 250 x2 10 weeks
And 4-6 weeks of alpha to start

If you want to run a different oral weeks 9-12

Just have your pct in order before your first pin.

Every first timer, myself included, is gonna have to learn how their body reacts to different hormones so it's best to have all the ancillaries ready from the start for as many possible situations. And you'll learn (or have learned) that from reading others logs.

EggzNDsuch

EggzNDsuch

Awards

Thanks for your input...it was really constructive...SMH.

I dunno what your deal is bro but my numbers are NOT impressive for 180...there are guys at my gym alone with weight below 170 & total 250 more than I do.

This thread wasn't about what you think about my numbers...

EggzNDsuch

EggzNDsuch

Awards
OP look up other "beginner cycles" and read their logs.

500 mg test e 250 x2 10 weeks
And 4-6 weeks of alpha to start

If you want to run a different oral weeks 9-12

Just have your pct in order before your first pin.

Every first timer, myself included, is gonna have to learn how their body reacts to different hormones so it's best to have all the ancillaries ready from the start for as many possible situations. And you'll learn (or have learned) that from reading others logs.
Thanks for the reply. Yeah I actually spent some of yesterday reading the log of your first cycle. Definitely just fine tuning from here & I'm definitely going to take an overkill approach to PCT...I structured this PCT around power PCT program.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Someone ban this stupid f**k
He told you have a small back and do lat pull downs smh, I'll sit over here and quietly be mirin your cobra back ;)

Bryancap77

Bryancap77

Awards
  • Established
He told you have a small back and do lat pull downs smh, I'll sit over here and quietly be mirin your cobra back ;)
You know just what to say to calm me down :p