Fresh Cycle

retroscapers

retroscapers

Awards
  • Established
Can somebody catch me up on the what's all new lately? I haven't cycled since December lol. I'm looking to do a 6 weeker.
History:
2 Cycles Halodrol: (75 6 weeks) (75/75/100/100/100/100)

Superdrol: 20/20/20/20

Msten: 20/20/20/20 (felt nothing)

DMZ: 30/30/45/45/45 (amazing gains but I stopped early because this was the only DS to make me angry in the head lol I think it might've been the 45 dosing)

Dimethandrostanol(?) I can't remember what dose but it was whatever was on the mithras label for recommended.

4dhea/1dhea stack was my last cycle in December, can't remember how high I went with this, but it still felt extremely mild.

I'm basically just looking for your input on what I should try for my first cycle in forever lol. I was thinking to get some DMZ again, but more input is welcome. Appreciate the help y'all.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Check out the line up at Ironflex's site. We have a brand new compound called diabolix that people are loving. Run it at 60 mg for 6 weeks its low/ non existent on sides good on strength positive on the mood no reported libido loss even into pct.
plus we have all of the other popular compounds pm me with any other questions bro
Cheers

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Could always go with Epi. Most people love it.