What to pick

professorDD87

Awards
There just so many options feel like I want everythin and nothing lol considered running tren, dmz, Furuza, halo, trest, epi solo and combos just dont know what to pick I know i'm going to log pretty detailed and will be doing MFT28 I'm 210lbs 6'2" and low teens bf and wanna get more cut/vascular what would you wanna see get logged whats your dream (legal) cycle

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
tren/epi

professorDD87

Awards
None but I'm not worried too much bout sides.

professorDD87

Awards
I like the fact that it can be used as a male contraceptive too lol

professorDD87

Awards
Main things I'm looking for is getting more cut and gaining strength but keeping size down I know thats a little contradictive

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards

professorDD87

Awards
3,3-azo-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol seeing its similar to superdrol but so is dmz so whats the difference between dmz and triumphalis

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
I'm on week 4 of triumph and stano, and I will gladly say triumph is fn awesome. U get the massive look like sd but it's all rock hard vascular look. I will run it again, need to buy a few bottles asap since they aren't producing it anymore

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
No but I'll post before and after pixs next week. The pics will say enough

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
There are so many good compounds out there, just hard to pick one. Dream stack: DMZ, Tren, and maybe some Trest

professorDD87

Awards
There are so many good compounds out there, just hard to pick one. Dream stack: DMZ, Tren, and maybe some Trest
Would be a great recomp this stack pretty high on my want to try list what if you added halo ran dmz for 4 weeks and the tren halo for 6-8

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
I'm in the same boat. So confused now haha. What out of all the things above is safest and least chance of gyno?

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
But isn't epi only good for like 5 lbs?

professorDD87

Awards
I could probably pick better if I knew how they make you gain like from what I've read epi forces stem cells to be converted to muscle and blocks then from turning into fat but there ain't much info on that type of stuff

professorDD87

Awards
Yea but you recomp losing weight from fat and gaining from muscle

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Would be a great recomp this stack pretty high on my want to try list what if you added halo ran dmz for 4 weeks and the tren halo for 6-8
Halo for 3 weeks? It wouldn't be fully kicked in. From what I see of halo I'm not sure I will be picking up any time soon, but I need to so more research. I find that dmz,trest, and tren stacked would be ideal and fine as is, but could add something else in to make it dryer or wetter.

professorDD87

Awards
Halo for 3 weeks? It wouldn't be fully kicked in. From what I see of halo I'm not sure I will be picking up any time soon, but I need to so more research. I find that dmz,trest, and tren stacked would be ideal and fine as is, but could add something else in to make it dryer or wetter.
Was saying dmz 1-4 and halo and tren 1-6or8 From what I've seen they make you cut up and vascular af when stacked together.dmz would kick start everything and the tren and halo come in right as dmz drops off. heard some people dont respond to halo though

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Was saying dmz 1-4 and halo and tren 1-6or8 From what I've seen they make you cut up and vascular af when stacked together.dmz would kick start everything and the tren and halo come in right as dmz drops off. heard some people dont respond to halo though
Oh I gotcha.. And you could just run the dmz for 6 weeks instead of kicker, and if you wanted to be dryer lower does of trest and diet right. Are you sure you are not mixing up epistane and halodrol? I hear there is non responders to epistane but of course there is probably some for every compound.

professorDD87

Awards
Might be mixing them up lol. Got a feeling the tren dmz would be pretty beast and I'm gonna be pushing it pretty hard in the mft28 may have to go with that combo.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Might be mixing them up lol. Got a feeling the tren dmz would be pretty beast and I'm gonna be pushing it pretty hard in the mft28 may have to go with that combo.
Mdt28 may? Yeah that it epistane as that is really dry and anti estrogenic so with a good diet you could be bone dry, but could do the same with dmz as well.

professorDD87

Awards
Mft28 is pretty intense pretty much work out twice a day everyday one low rep the other high rep work abs everyday and hit diff body part everyday most your diet liquid like the velocity diet but you get one whole meal a day

professorDD87

Awards
Really wanna start pulling off some barstarzz moves

Alpha314

Alpha314

Awards
If it was me at my weight of 157 i would be content to settle with 2 caps per day of Xtreme Tren-Z, to get the cycle rolling,

i have it already ordered and to be honest i am going to be starting on 1/2 cap am and another 1/2 cap pm so that makes 1 cap/ day, this will be my first trenavar experience and i want to ease into it slowly for the sake of my mental psychology.

Whenever i begin to consume any new product i always start out by first consuming small dosages and then if all is ok i work up to strength, as an example a few weeks back i started taking Mass HGH the dosage is 3 caps to be taken 1/2 Hour before sleep, i worked up to 2 caps and found this to be my sweet spot giving me a good sleep and waking up refreshed with a solid wood as bonus.

I am off my Xtreme DMZ cycle for 26 days now, i was on 32 mg / day Dymethazine for 28 days, it was my 1st PH cycle and i did gain 10 lbs of quality lean muscle by the end day of the cycle, i was sorta expecting to lose some however i have been off cycle for 26 days and have actually gained another 4 lbs.

The DMZ was great, it made moving the iron a very real pleasure and it had me always looking forward to my next w/o, all of my old tender injuries just seemed to disappear and my libido remained strong throughout, although by week 3 i freaked out a little when i looked in the mirror and realized just how large my muscle mass had become ha ha i was tempted to cut my dosage because i had this
psyc notion that perhaps i was not going to stop growing, yes the transformation unfolding rapidly in front of me certainly had me in awe

professorDD87

Awards
If it was me at my weight of 157 i would be content to settle with 2 caps per day of Xtreme Tren-Z, to get the cycle rolling,

i have it already ordered and to be honest i am going to be starting on 1/2 cap am and another 1/2 cap pm so that makes 1 cap/ day, this will be my first trenavar experience and i want to ease into it slowly for the sake of my mental psychology.

Whenever i begin to consume any new product i always start out by first consuming small dosages and then if all is ok i work up to strength, as an example a few weeks back i started taking Mass HGH the dosage is 3 caps to be taken 1/2 Hour before sleep, i worked up to 2 caps and found this to be my sweet spot giving me a good sleep and waking up refreshed with a solid wood as bonus.

I am off my Xtreme DMZ cycle for 26 days now, i was on 32 mg / day Dymethazine for 28 days, it was my 1st PH cycle and i did gain 10 lbs of quality lean muscle by the end day of the cycle, i was sorta expecting to lose some however i have been off cycle for 26 days and have actually gained another 4 lbs.

The DMZ was great, it made moving the iron a very real pleasure and it had me always looking forward to my next w/o, all of my old tender injuries just seemed to disappear and my libido remained strong throughout, although by week 3 i freaked out a little when i looked in the mirror and realized just how large my muscle mass had become ha ha i was tempted to cut my dosage because i had this
psyc notion that perhaps i was not going to stop growing, yes the transformation unfolding rapidly in front of me certainly had me in awe
How are you going to take half a cap? Thats only gonna be 30mg tren and 10mg dmz. I would at least do 2 caps

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
That stuff is lethal brahs, I incur you to rethink your decision

professorDD87

Awards
Not sure what he was saying but 10mg DMZ and 20mg tren sounds weak
All ph and ds could potentially be lethal but so is water lol. Two caps of tren z would be 60mg tren and 20 dmz sounds like a good place to start only concern would be it has milk thistle in it and could effect absorbtion might be better to buy tren and dmz separate.

Alpha314

Alpha314

Awards
All ph and ds could potentially be lethal but so is water lol. Two caps of tren z would be 60mg tren and 20 dmz sounds like a good place to start only concern would be it has milk thistle in it and could effect absorbtion might be better to buy tren and dmz separate.
I have noticed that most of the PH on cycle support products contain milk thistle in their formulations, i was also consuming extra milk thistle when on my recent Xtreme DMZ cycle of 32 mg/ day dymethazine for 28 days, i do not think that the milk thistle detracted from the excellent end results that i had achieved at the end of cycle, and now its 27 days past and i am feeling great and have retained all of the lean mass from the cycle.

And concerning Xtreme Tren-Z, i plan on cycling this starting with one capsule a day for the first few days then up the dose to a working level of 2 caps / day, at my weight of 157 this dosage will be productive and it will give me the option for extending the cycle duration if i decide to

professorDD87

Awards
Not sure but I think the milk thistle only effects non methyls

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Good quote Abe, i have some TUDCA that i am saving for when i decide to run a bottle of Methylstenbolone i have in my stash
Msten eh? Have a buddy that ran that without any support and his uncle both said they were fine but they didn't get blood tests done so who knows if all was good.

professorDD87

Awards
No point un risking it liver decides what protein and aminos are used for

Alpha314

Alpha314

Awards
Msten eh? Have a buddy that ran that without any support and his uncle both said they were fine but they didn't get blood tests done so who knows if all was good.
Its good the liver has great regenerative ability, can you imagine just how knocked out our society would be if this was not so.

Yes Msten, mine has 120 caps at 4 mg each, from what i have read this substance packs a punch, when the time comes i will run it at no more than 12 mg / day and if nothing else at least running it with Liver Support by Myogenix plus some TUDCA will give me some peace of mind, i think being able to sustain a peaceful and calm state of mind does contribute much to our overall development, at least it does for me, however one must be ever vigilant because all it takes is a woman to throw a spanner in the works ha ha

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
I just finished my first Ever PH cycle of HaloX a little over a month ago. Not knowing what to really expect if say it went pretty damn good. Gained 12 pounds & so far kept 9. And that's with eating like crap. I'll admit I didn't change my eating habits AT ALL and still did pretty good. Felt fine the whole time. Super minor acne no back pumps and had a very basic PCT. IM NOT SUGGESTION YOU DO AS I DID. Every bodies body is different. But just saying. Halo is good for about 10lbs and is very mild sides wise.

Just started looking into M-sten as my next ph. Seems like a decent step up from HaloX.

dusty44

Banned
Awards
Save that ole liver and jump on some test and deca and just use one of those orals for a short kick starter. (DMZ woukd be my one and only choice). You'll feel much better and have better lasting results with almost non existent side effects. I know that's not the preferable way since its not the legal route, but it would be much smoother and safer.

Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

Awards
Again just test. Nothing else save your liver.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
You can't feel liver damage