Ralox

lilbigman1

Banned
Awards
Has anyone actually had any success with using this on aas induced gyno?

Every log I look at is never finished and none of the chem sites have reviews on it

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Has anyone actually had any success with using this on aas induced gyno? Every log I look at is never finished and none of the chem sites have reviews on it
It's like 20x stronger than nolva at blocking receptor sites. It doesn't have the same effect on Fsh and lh in pct though. It's like torem. Bottom of the pile. That alone should tell you it'll work. That's my go to.

stann123

stann123

Awards
It's like 20x stronger than nolva at blocking receptor sites. It doesn't have the same effect on Fsh and lh in pct though. It's like torem. Bottom of the pile. That alone should tell you it'll work. That's my go to.
bit of an exaggeration

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
bit of an exaggeration
Not really. There's medical documentation stating that it's far stronger than nolvadex. I'm at work and on my phone so I'll find the studies later

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought torem was best.
(for pct)
Haven't used it, but that's what I've heard.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I thought torem was best. (for pct) Haven't used it, but that's what I've heard.
Nah. Clomid and nolva beat it out in studies I've seen from dr scally. I know I posted it somewhere in this forum but torems crap

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nah. Clomid and nolva beat it out in studies I've seen from dr scally. I know I posted it somewhere in this forum but torems crap
Good to know. Have been thinking about dropping the extra $$$ for it.

stann123

stann123

Awards
Glad to hear. Was going to buy into the hype for my next cycle. Link it if you get the chance

lilbigman1

Banned
Awards
I know ralox is better on paper, but that doesn't answer why there are full logs or reviews

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I know ralox is better on paper, but that doesn't answer why there are full logs or reviews
It's not as plentiful. I have a log with solid documentation in it's use.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
I've used everything..

Torem had my nuts hanging faster than anything..

Ralox is better for gyno by far from personal exp so I agree with Beast.. I don't need documents to tell me what got rid of my boob the fastest!

Sion

Sion

Awards
On cycle for me its the best gyno protection.once I get the itchy and painfull nips i just take 30-60 mgs for 4-5 days and it is cured

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
On cycle for me its the best gyno protection.once I get the itchy and painfull nips i just take 30-60 mgs for 4-5 days and it is cured
So you just cover up the issue with a bandaid on cycle?
you should be using an AI or adding an AI on cycle, not a serm, unless addign serm for say a week while waiting for AI to take on full affect.
off cycle is another story, then use a SERM (ralox is really good for this application), since E2 should be back down ( should go for blood work though to know best)

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
When it comes to gyno prevention or treatment ralox is king by far. Its binding affinity to the e2 receptor in breast tissue is stronger than any other serm. Also you dont need to look for logs - you can look for real medical studies as it is proven to be the most effective at gyno treatment and reversal even including pubertal gyno. So anecdotal broscience isnt needed - it has real science backing its use.
As far as pct it (ralox) does not stim the production of LH like tamox , clomid or torem. Toremifene is pretty close to tamox when it comes to induction of LH production and it has an amazing safety profile. That being said I rely on tamox and clomid. If, however, one of those 2 caused me unmanageable sides I would in no way hesitate to replace the offending serm with torem in my pct protocol.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
So you just cover up the issue with a bandaid on cycle?
you should be using an AI or adding an AI on cycle, not a serm, unless addign serm for say a week while waiting for AI to take on full affect.
off cycle is another story, then use a SERM (ralox is really good for this application), since E2 should be back down ( should go for blood work though to know best)
This is correct. You should always manage estrogen on cycle with an ai. Serm on hand just in case. If exceptionally gyno prone it could be necessary to run an ai to manage e2 as well as a serm for gyno prevention but that should be in rare circumstance. For 95+% an properly dosed ai will manage e2 and by doing so prevent gyno, which btw isnt even really the most dangerous side of unmanaged estrogen.

Sion

Sion

Awards
Ofcourse I use ai m8 but sometimes its not enough:p so when sides hit I use evista to stop them and adjust ai dosage or lower the offending compound dosage

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyome get any sides from ralox like sweating more or a flushed appearence in the face?

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I sweated my ass of on Ralox but I was at 120mg
So its not all in my head then. Walking around with what looks like a mild sunburn all day and sweating walking from my car to the store lol.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
I just took it as a hormonal imbalance but maybe someone knows the truth if I'm wrong

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just took it as a hormonal imbalance but maybe someone knows the truth if I'm wrong
Could very well be, but my face isnt red when i wasnt taking it and its all thats changed recently.