Drug Test Question

crunchie12268

Awards
Hello,

I am on my 4th week of Epistane and 4 DHEA. In a few weeks I have a drug screening for a new job. Will I test positive on this? Should I start PCT? if I do wouldn't Novla be a bad idea?

Please help.

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
It probably only going to be a test for licit drugs. You shouldn't have anything to worry about.

Mr_Irrelevant

Awards
What's the new job? I highly doubt they're testing for any of that...

crunchie12268

Awards
It is an engineering job... nothing sports related. So I can go ahead with my Novla, AI, and test boosters or should I push out my cycle a few weeks and wait until afterwards?

Mr_Irrelevant

Awards
Oh I think you'll be fine. But do whatever helps you sleep at night. If it was me, I'd probably just continue with the cycle and planned.

warrior737

Awards
You'll most likely be fine. I have had many drug tests and there never for sports enhancing anabolics. If your worried have your friend piss in a cup tap it to your leg and tape a hot hands to it when going in for testing.

KillJitsu

Awards
They will not be testing for anabolics. It is extremely expensive. You'll likely take a urine test which only tests for established, well known controlled substances such as marijuana, cocaine, mdma, etc. Even so, the detection times are very short except for chronic marijuana users (which can be detected outwards of a month). Most detection zones are out to about 4-7 days.

Additionally, epistane (or the underlying formula) is not illegal. Most prohormones are legal, albeit frowned upon. Testing positive for a prohormone that is not explicitly banned would not be grounds for termination.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 25
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 48
Anabolics 3