Test E killin me

GRADE A

Awards
I've been taking 2cc's of QV enanthate 250 once a week for about six weeks now. Here's the problem. My first shot was o.k. pain-wise (during and after), but since then every shot is damn near immobilizing my leg for the next week. Like somebody hit it with a lead pipe. That may be normal, but what's wierd is that it's almost like it's making me sick. The next night when my leg gets to hurting my whole body starts to get achey and I spike a temperature like I've got the flu. Could the gear be dirty or what? It's not expired so that's not the prob. All I know is that it keeps me dreading the shot and skipping leg day. Any thoughts???

40 in 12

Awards
QV will do that to you,......experiencing big pains in my right quad past few days....stairs were a bitch...hehe...life goes on...

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Why don't you just switch injection sites and split once cc on a day (SUN) and another cc on (Thur). Just my two cents...that or switch brands of gear.

40 in 12

Awards
im doing about 1.5 cc in each shot...1 cc of qv test, .5 of Deca....only time i had pain because i had to poke 4 times!

1st time didnt go to smooth real sharp pain, had to pull out...
2nd time drew blood when aspirating
3rd time same as first
4th it finally went alright.....

Hurt like a bitch the next day, actually confined to the bed all day...

But **** passes, give it some heat therapy and massage, pop a few aspirins and youll be straight

size

Awards
  • Established
It may be that your QV has a high % of BA. Often this will cause pain and even some get flu like symptoms. I would suggest(as long as you do not have any signs of an infection) that if you want to continue using it, then to add some sterile oil to each injection.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
It may be that your QV has a high % of BA. Often this will cause pain and even some get flu like symptoms. I would suggest(as long as you do not have any signs of an infection) that if you want to continue using it, then to add some sterile oil to each injection.
Bump this advice. 0.2 to 0.4 ml's per injection may help.

duckway

Board Supporter
Awards
Bro - if you are shooting in your quad quit. Try your glutes or shoulders. That should help a great deal!

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
i've rarely had a painfree quad shot.although some 1-test cyp shot were completely painfree. go figure...

GRADE A

Awards
Thanks to all responses. Another thing that's wierd is that my buddy's shooting the same batch but it's not phasing him one bit. Go figure....oh well, it's still worth the 24 that I've put on (plus i'm benchin 315!!!)!

ClintZ28

Awards
I'm running QV 250. I've been experiencing exactly the same symptoms. Shots suddenly became painful (in week 6, I upped the dosage by almost 100mg), I have terrible body aches and lethargy. I'm totally worthless. Anyone have any more input on this thread?

Redspy

Board Supporter
Awards
I've just started using QV's Test E (50ml jug) and I pin it with 1cc of EQ. I use glute shots and it's completely painless. You could try adding some sterile oil to dilute the QV.