Alternate Unexpected Route..

goodlife

Awards
I am now in the beginning of week 7 of my mast/test cycle.. well I only have enough mast left over for another week and my guy is out of stock.. he is always consistent but this time around I catch a feel like he is not going to have it in time.(I still have enough test for the 12weeks I wanna run)

Should I stop cycle after I run out of mast and then start my pct? or should I continue running test alone till my planned 12weeks run out?? Or any other options you experinced guys know about?..

Currently dosing
Mast 300m week
Test 500m week
Formeron AI 2pumps eod

Thanks!

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
No reason not to continue the test, next time you might be better off running the mast towards the end of the cycle

goodlife

Awards
No reason not to continue the test, next time you might be better off running the mast towards the end of the cycle

Can you tell me why you suggest me doing that?

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
Most people like to cut up a bit at the end of a cycle and masterons pretty damn good for cutting so if I only had enough for 4-6 weeks I'd use it at the end of a 12 week cycle. Not saying its better that way just a matter of preference.

goodlife

Awards
Most people like to cut up a bit at the end of a cycle and masterons pretty damn good for cutting so if I only had enough for 4-6 weeks I'd use it at the end of a 12 week cycle. Not saying its better that way just a matter of preference.

Ok I see what you.re saying.. thanks