Injury Advice

b2b2

Awards
Ive tried nearly everything for treatment of a injured tendon in my foot. Its been 9 months now and still injured. Ive done ARP, graston, massage, rehab, chiro, boot, ice, contrast, etc.

Any advice on any substance that helps heal tendons. Would prefer it to be oral and not injections but am open to advice.

Battossi

Awards
Ive tried nearly everything for treatment of a injured tendon in my foot. Its been 9 months now and still injured. Ive done ARP, graston, massage, rehab, chiro, boot, ice, contrast, etc.

Any advice on any substance that helps heal tendons. Would prefer it to be oral and not injections but am open to advice.
If you're not willing to inject the best thing is to come off of anabolics if you are on and consult a sports doctor.

alts

Awards
No harm in trying.. I used it at 10mg after my acj reconstruction and I believe it helped it heal a lot faster.

brolexander

brolexander

Awards
ostarine also I know i guy in my gym who just recently ran some mk677 (oral gh) had full shoulder reconstruction a couple years back and he says its the best its ever felt. Its really pricey BUT from what I've personally seen, and on forums.. it works bar none .

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
ostarine also I know i guy in my gym who just recently ran some mk677 (oral gh) had full shoulder reconstruction a couple years back and he says its the best its ever felt. Its really pricey BUT from what I've personally seen, and on forums.. it works bar none .
Can't find the **** lol

b2b2

Awards
Where would you inject it, if injury is near the ankle/foot?

b2b2

Awards
Where would you inject it, if injury is near the ankle/foot?

Battossi

Awards
From the info I have found tb500 is easily injected sub q with a slin needle. However it takes 2 to 4 weeks to work. Works wonders though.

Not sure on dosage.

I'm a researcher and not a user

lucky5331

lucky5331

Awards
I am interested in TB500 for tendon healing. Prices are all over the place. If a peptide company cant be mentioned can someone pm a source that has quality TB500

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
A good set of sports (plastic) orthodics help me put 3 years of foot pain behind me and depending on the problem you have , I may have some resources (exercises) I can turn you onto that may very help!