- 03-04-2005, 06:42 PM
On my upcomming 16 week AAS cycle i want to include both clen and T3 because of the summer.
Currently i'm 27 5'11 210lb and 10% bf.
I have expirience with both of these compounds except ketotifen.
I was curious if this cycle is ok or an overkill.
Weeks 1 - 4 -> clen (morning) /ketotifen (evening)
Weeks 5 - 11 -> T3
Weeks 12 - 16 -> clen (morning) / ketotifen (evening)
If not, can you advise me on a clen/t3 cycle that will be very efficient during my 16 week AAS cycle Test(16weeks)/Tren(12 weeks).
Input is much appreciated.. thx
- 03-05-2005, 02:53 PM
- 03-05-2005, 03:15 PM
I don't think you should run the T3 for that long. I would do this:
This way you won't have to run the T3 for so long.
Also you'll still be ending the cycle on clen and not T3, which will give your thyroid a chance to come back before PCT w/out worrying about a rebound.
03-05-2005, 03:20 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By acecombact1 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 03-08-2004, 01:56 AM
- By MakaveliThaDon in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-31-2003, 10:56 PM
- By julius kelp in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-24-2003, 06:24 PM
- By dalejmurphy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-04-2003, 04:36 AM
- By chosen5 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 07-02-2003, 04:00 PM