First time user. Androtest?

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys,

Thinking about finally trying PH's although not sold on it 100%.

Was thinking about running Androtest by Fusion Supplements @ 4 caps for 6 weeks, followed by PCT of formeron and viron.

Formeron @ 4 pumps a day week 1 pct
Formeron @ 3 pumps a day week 2 pct
Formeron @ 2 pumps a day week 3 pct
Formeron @ 1 pump a day week 4 pct

Viron @ 2 caps a day everyday for a month

As this isn't methyl based, wouldn't need liver control etc.

What do you guys think of this compound and my pct plan.

Do i need to worry about hair shedding with this ph? I'm almost 26 and thinned a little bit on top but only I notice it. Really don't want to speed up hair loss.

Will my libido be completely shut down during pct?

Thanks guys

Swolljaboi

Awards
Formeron is suppressive at high dosages. Is say no more than 2 pumps per day. Others say to avoid formestane in pct altogether. Also, get a SERM.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's not only about your liver while on cycle. Blood pressure and cholesterol can be high as well. Not familiar with that particular PH so I can't say if it will. A cycle support is a wise choice regardless of the product.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Great, thank you.

2 pumps formeron, an OTC cycle support and serm?

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
I missed that!!
Could you by any chance give me a few products you'd recommend for the support and serm etc?

I don't mind spending $ just want to do it right, keep the gains and minimise the shut down to keep gf happy

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Olympus Labs Ar1micarePro, CEL Cycle Assist, LGI Damage Control, the list is long, but these are top notch. For a SERM I have only used Nolva so it is the only one I can say I know for sure how to dose. Can be found in research chemical form very easily. Hint, hint...scroll down.

00S4Boy

Awards
Could you by any chance give me a few products you'd recommend for the support and serm etc?

I don't mind spending $ just want to do it right, keep the gains and minimise the shut down to keep gf happy
If your running a ph/ds you shouldn't worry about shutdown it is going to happen no matter what, there is no minimizing it or preventing it.

Androtest is crap cyclo 4-dhea it looks like, might be ok if using if for test base on something else but ran solo no.

Do not run formestane in your pct.

here's a good cycle layout.

Pick your methyl run it for recommended length.

Run LGI damage control for cycle support.

If you want to maintain Libido get some Trestolone products like trestobol/trestoderm by Celtic Labs.

If you use trest or a 4-dhea product you will need an AI on cycle, even if you don't it's good to have an AI on hand in case of estrogen sides.

PCT

Get a Serm probably end up going with Nolva(Tamoxifen Citrate)

Get AI Sodium DAA it is the same as what was used in the clinical study to see if there was a boost in LH, also it is powdered not granulated so it should be easier on your stomach.

Also have the AI on hand for PCT and after PCT if estrogen related sides start up.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If your running a ph/ds you shouldn't worry about shutdown it is going to happen no matter what, there is no minimizing it or preventing it.

Androtest is crap cyclo 4-dhea it looks like, might be ok if using if for test base on something else but ran solo no.

Do not run formestane in your pct.

here's a good cycle layout.

Pick your methyl run it for recommended length.

Run LGI damage control for cycle support.

If you want to maintain Libido get some Trestolone products like trestobol/trestoderm by Celtic Labs.

If you use trest or a 4-dhea product you will need an AI on cycle, even if you don't it's good to have an AI on hand in case of estrogen sides.

PCT

Get a Serm probably end up going with Nolva(Tamoxifen Citrate)

Get AI Sodium DAA it is the same as what was used in the clinical study to see if there was a boost in LH, also it is powdered not granulated so it should be easier on your stomach.

Also have the AI on hand for PCT and after PCT if estrogen related sides start up.
It's 4 androstenediol cyclodextrin.
Highly effective 1 step ph to testosterone.

brolexander

brolexander

Awards
I dont know if androtest is similar to 1-ad (1-ad rde by ams), but i noticed my blood pressure was a bit higher than normal compared to when I wasn't on it. I'd recommend a on cycle for bp if anything. :p

00S4Boy

Awards
I dont know if androtest is similar to 1-ad (1-ad rde by ams), but i noticed my blood pressure was a bit higher than normal compared to when I wasn't on it. I'd recommend a on cycle for bp if anything. :p
1-ad by ams is 1-dhea, a 2 step precursor to 1-test/Dihydroboldenone which ever you prefer to call it a vastly different compound then testosterone.

This is supposed 4-androstenediol but without any actual proof, i'm guessing 4-dhea which is a 2 step precursor to testosterone.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
http://www.prohormonepodcast.com/prohormones/fusion-supplements-androtest-cyclo-4-ad/

Read the last section.

They claim it's 4-androstenediol on forums, but the ingredient list just lists 4-ad which could be a lot of compounds. Like I said most likely 4-dhea.
4 androstenediol isn't a controlled substance in the UK as far as I know.
I have no reason to think it's a dhea isomer, all reviews I've seen have been good.

The email sent about the product listed the ingredients also.

Only bad thing is the cost. It's expensive.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
4 androstenediol isn't a controlled substance in the UK as far as I know.
I have no reason to think it's a dhea isomer, all reviews I've seen have been good.

The email sent about the product listed the ingredients also.

Only bad thing is the cost. It's expensive.
I was under the same impression of this. That it is very very legit, but very expensive. People are reporting PCT is incredibly smooth on it also

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
by reading about Ar1mcare Pro by Olympus labs, it seems all I would need for PCT would be that, and Black Lion Research Viron, maybe chuck in Endosurge for libido.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
On Cycle

Androtest
Formeron

Off Cycle

Ar1macare pro
Endosurge
BLR viron
Nolva

Sound good?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pct from 4 andro-diol can be otc if cycle is kept to 4-6 weeks, and dosage isn't crazy high.

It is best stacked though this will decrease htpa function even more.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Pct from 4 andro-diol can be otc if cycle is kept to 4-6 weeks, and dosage isn't crazy high.

It is best stacked though this will decrease htpa function even more.
I was thinking of running for 6 weeks. Cant figure out if im going to run at 4 caps or 5 caps a day.

PCT im going to go with Genox (Tamoxifen Citrate) @ 20/20/10/10
Black Lion Research Viron @ 2 caps.

During cycle im also going to be running essential cycle by evolved supplements.

Would you go for 4 or 5, for first cycle? 6 seems a bit too OTT for me although ill probs be getting 3 bottles, so I can dose 4 5 or 6

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
The more the better.
I sleep piss poor as it is. Ive got some BPS Adrenosurge on the way to try help out. Just dubious at the high dose as some people have been reporting that its hard to fall asleep, and ill be taking them at about 5.30pm which only leaves me 5 1/2 hours until bed time. So thats my only concern

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I sleep piss poor as it is. Ive got some BPS Adrenosurge on the way to try help out. Just dubious at the high dose as some people have been reporting that its hard to fall asleep, and ill be taking them at about 5.30pm which only leaves me 5 1/2 hours until bed time. So thats my only concern
You should dose it every 4-6 hours to maintain steady blood levels

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
You should dose it every 4-6 hours to maintain steady blood levels
Would dosing near bed be problematic?

8am, 11am, 2pm, 5pm, 8pm would be my dosing I think, just to not dose too close to bed

Stierenek213

Awards
So Androtest from Fusion was released only some weeks ago? Will people here be logging their solo cycle? Obviously I am curious if you can compare it to Test E and if so how much 5 caps daily would compare to mg's of Test E.

I hope it is not converting to 19 nor

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
So Androtest from Fusion was released only some weeks ago? Will people here be logging their solo cycle? Obviously I am curious if you can compare it to Test E and if so how much 5 caps daily would compare to mg's of Test E.

Its a re-release of a very famous product that used to be sold apparently. the reviews on predator nutrition look very stellar.

Stierenek213

Awards
Its a re-release of a very famous product that used to be sold apparently. the reviews on predator nutrition look very stellar.
Yeah I read those reviews, quite a lot already actually when you compare it to the reviews in this forum:) It looks promising but I am looking forward to some reviews on this forum of users which have a non-rep-reputation.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

No it was released the beginning if this year or end of last year.
At least that's around when I got the email.

19 nor andro and 4 andro are two different steroids.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Will probably be starting this October 8th until November 23rd, 5 caps a day throughout

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Guys,

will running formeron at 4 pumps be ideal on cycle inconjunction with Androtest? or should I just stick to 2? jbryand101b 00S4Boy Dma378.

I ran formeron at 4 when natty and it tanked my e2, would the same happen on cycle?

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Guys,

will running formeron at 4 pumps be ideal on cycle inconjunction with Androtest? or should I just stick to 2? jbryand101b 00S4Boy Dma378.

I ran formeron at 4 when natty and it tanked my e2, would the same happen on cycle?

00S4Boy

Awards
Guys,

I'd probably start formeron at 2 and then increase to 3, then 4 and just see how it feels. I honestly don't think Androtest is going to give you that high of a test level, I doubt it's going to put you much above 1000ng/dl. Without doing massive amounts of bloodwork to see exactly where estrogen falls, you just kind of have to experiment and see what works.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guys,

I cannot give you a definite answer from experience. I haven't used Formeron or formestane at all. Only know by what I've read around here, and 4 a day sounds like overkill. But get some experienced advice.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't even pay attention to pumps.

It's like counting calories, a waste of time

I just apply it on my arms, chest, thighs and abs

Pumps ? Probably 5-6 every other day
If I feel my libido tank, I'll cut back. If I feel puffy, I'll add more.

Should also keep in mind I've been on aromatizable injectable compounds since june

Stierenek213

Awards
I'd probably start formeron at 2 and then increase to 3, then 4 and just see how it feels. I honestly don't think Androtest is going to give you that high of a test level, I doubt it's going to put you much above 1000ng/dl. Without doing massive amounts of bloodwork to see exactly where estrogen falls, you just kind of have to experiment and see what works.
1000ng/dl, how much would that be when you compare it to Test-E or a mans own testosterone production? From your remark not so high I guess? Do you think this product is only to mimic ones own test production when using a PH? So not for stand alone purposes?

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
1000ng/dl, how much would that be when you compare it to Test-E or a mans own testosterone production? From your remark not so high I guess? Do you think this product is only to mimic ones own test production when using a PH? So not for stand alone purposes?
The ph is the best possible ph for straight test production. All the reviews have been extemely stellar, just have to dose it regularly to keep it blooming in your system

Stierenek213

Awards
The ph is the best possible ph for straight test production. All the reviews have been extemely stellar, just have to dose it regularly to keep it blooming in your system
Yeah the product is great, a real testosterone base instead of trestolone stuff. I am just curious how much is actually converted into testosterone, will 6 caps a day be the equivalent of a trt or 250mg of Test-E? Or to put it short, can one build mass with it:)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is no way to determine conversion amounts.

Stierenek213

Awards
There is no way to determine conversion amounts.
But users could compare it with other compounds and to let us know how much lean gains they had with it, I cannot find much info about it altough I understand it is on the market for a year already. I guess it is too expensive for most people so they dont use it.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You have to look for post from around 2005 for those kind of comparisons.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
A user logging it at predator said 5 caps a day is the equivalent in his experience to 500mg of test

Stierenek213

Awards
A user logging it at predator said 5 caps a day is the equivalent in his experience to 500mg of test
Yeah I read that, would be nice if that is the case but I have only ready 1 statement like that and it has been on the market for a year now. If 5 caps would really be the equivalent to 500mg of Test I would expect many logs about it.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I read that, would be nice if that is the case but I have only ready 1 statement like that and it has been on the market for a year now. If 5 caps would really be the equivalent to 500mg of Test I would expect many logs about it.
Well if you wait a month, ill do it then :)

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cannot believe this (do you have a link to this log for me?).why spend so much money on androtest when you can get trest which has a similar safety profile

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cannot believe this (do you have a link to this log for me?).why spend so much money on androtest when you can get trest which has a similar safety profile
even with trest, you should still run a test base.