Havoc cycle.

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
I am going to run havoc. Going to run 20 mg for first week and then 30 mg for the next 5. This is my first cycle. Going to go with cycle assist and fish oil. Liv52. then reveristol v2. Test 180. For pct Any input before I start buying stuff. Looking to run as a recomp or a cut. I am 5'7. 175# Bf % at 16-17. Wanting to get bigger and drop body fat. Diet is spot on. Going to do stronglifts 5x5

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
I am going to run havoc. Going to run 20 mg for first week and then 30 mg for the next 5. This is my first cycle. Going to go with cycle assist and fish oil. Liv52. then reveristol v2. Test 180. For pct Any input before I start buying stuff. Looking to run as a recomp or a cut. I am 5'7. 175# Bf % at 16-17. Wanting to get bigger and drop body fat. Diet is spot on. Going to do stronglifts 5x5
Grab some tamoxifen for pct.
I'd start at 30mg daily and bump up to 40mg when gains slow down (for first time)

Currently at 40mg and will most likely end up at 60mg, but I've taken epi a few times

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
So you are running havoc as of now ? And is the stuff you suggested something I can get over the counter. What results have you had. I am worried from the war stories if shutting down and liver toxicity

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
So you are running havoc as of now ? And is the stuff you suggested something I can get over the counter. What results have you had. I am worried from the war stories if shutting down and liver toxicity
No tamoxifen is not over the counter.
It can be found as a research chemical though.

Liver toxcicity shouldn't be a problem if u have liver support supplements and you stay away from alcohol and aren't popping pain killers like they're candy.

The results will vary based on ur diet and training.
I've used it on a bulk and gained 10-12lbs. Kept about 8-9lbs.
I've used it to recomp and gained 5lbs while losing bodyfat.
Both times strength increases were seen between week 2 and 3. Which is why I say try and run it 30/40/40/40/40/40.

Pct:
Tamoxifen 20/20/10/10
DAA 3/3/3/3
Liver support
Fish oils
Creatine
Have an AI on hand

Hazard5150

Hazard5150

Awards
No tamoxifen is not over the counter.
It can be found as a research chemical though.

Liver toxcicity shouldn't be a problem if u have liver support supplements and you stay away from alcohol and aren't popping pain killers like they're candy.

The results will vary based on ur diet and training.
I've used it on a bulk and gained 10-12lbs. Kept about 8-9lbs.
I've used it to recomp and gained 5lbs while losing bodyfat.
Both times strength increases were seen between week 2 and 3. Which is why I say try and run it 30/40/40/40/40/40.

Pct:
Tamoxifen 20/20/10/10
DAA 3/3/3/3
Liver support
Fish oils
Creatine
Have an AI on hand
What AI do you keep on hand during pct?

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
Man thanks for the info. I really appreciate the help. I plan to run a recomp want to drop bodyfat I am to afraid to buy research chem Is there anything that would be compatible. Sorry if I am making it difficult

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
What AI do you keep on hand during pct?
I like topical formestane products , but I always have 30ml of Arimidex just in case.

Think my most recent brand was slightly unserdosed. Usually .5 EOD is enough but had to go to .5 ED

May try out exemestane next year.

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
Was going to use. Reversitol 2. Lean extreme and erase pro. For my pct. Anything else I should add ? Going with cycle support and liv52 and fish oil on cycle. Going to use two bottles of havoc at 30mg for three weeks then 40 the rest. Thank you for he help guys really helpful

retreathell

retreathell

Awards
  • Established
Man thanks for the info. I really appreciate the help. I plan to run a recomp want to drop bodyfat I am to afraid to buy research chem Is there anything that would be compatible. Sorry if I am making it difficult
You need a SERM, why would you be afraid to use research chem if your already using a PH?

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
Don't want to order the stuff illegally an deal with any of that.

Loose Nut

Awards
The Havoc is just as illegal dude. Don't do it without a serm.

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
Lol awesome didn't know that. Heck I can order it on amazon or eBay. Can't be to illegal. Can't get a serm there

Loose Nut

Awards
Actually you can get a serm on eBay. You'll just pay more. Do a search for "pct" on eBay.

Loose Nut

Awards
Why would I make that up? Have a look. There are several people selling serms on eBay. There have also been a lot of PHs on there lately too.

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
I wasn't saying you are making it up. Didn't mean that at all. Thanks for the info. And will do some checking Have any of you have expericne of havoc or ?

Loose Nut

Awards
Sorry, I need to clarify something. This appeared on my tapatalk feed. I am in Australia and I thought that this thread was posted on an Australian forum I'm a member of. Hence me saying Havic is illegal. I was also talking about eBay Australia too.

Sorry for the confusion.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
You need a SERM, why would you be afraid to use research chem if your already using a PH?
Listen to this!

The Erase is more for anti cortisol and is not strong enough to help you, especially if you get estro rebound from epi

I had rebound once from epi but was lucky enough to be in a country that didn't require a script at the time!

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
Ok. Thanks. For my first cycle I want to do it right and have success So nolvadex or clomid. And what else ?

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
Well I am going to go over the counter. Not ordering research chems. I can buy havoc locally Going to run. Reversitol v2 , lean extreme , erase pro , and intimidate. Read this off predator nutrition. Article

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Well I am going to go over the counter. Not ordering research chems. I can buy havoc locally Going to run. Reversitol v2 , lean extreme , erase pro , and intimidate. Read this off predator nutrition. Article
Not sure if money is an issue but getting 1 bottle of tamoxifen would save you $$

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
No. I am super feared of the Feds or anyone knocking on my door. For ordering stuff like that. Going to stay away from it. If it costs me more to build up a pct that's fine.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I'm so sick of this bull****. Go to bb.com.

Or man the **** up

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
Thanks for the help. And because I don't want to buy a research chem I get bashed on. Cool. Thanks fellas.

kolejorg

Awards
Buying research chemicals is a grey area. And Feds aren't coming to your door for breast cancer meds. They have other **** to do. Beyond that having it isn't an issue. Using it is illegal. But that's why you give it to your dog. For her lump in her breast. For research. Also. Don't mess with your body if you aren't ready to take the necessary steps to protect it. I'm not bashing you. But please just don't.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Buying research chemicals is a grey area. And Feds aren't coming to your door for breast cancer meds. They have other **** to do. Beyond that having it isn't an issue. Using it is illegal. But that's why you give it to your dog. For her lump in her breast. For research. Also. Don't mess with your body if you aren't ready to take the necessary steps to protect it. I'm not bashing you. But please just don't.
What he said ^^

I don't know why people will ingest steroids but not serms.

kimpe

kimpe

Awards
Thanks for the help. And because I don't want to buy a research chem I get bashed on. Cool. Thanks fellas.
not hating but ofcourse you will get bashed on if you ask for advice and will just ignore what everybody says

also they are called "research chemicals" and not "illegal drugs" so ordering them shouldnt draw too much attention, they dont know that you are using them yourself and not doing research

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I have an idea, don't use RC chems and don't use steroids.

Mr_Irrelevant

Awards
Just do the damn cycle the right way or don't do it at all... jesus. It's not hard to get a research chem, you're just being lazy.