Test cyp

chiefbolone

Awards
I cant find test cyp anywhere where i live! I came across 1 vial that i was lucky to find and stare at it everyday ready to start my first cycle. Liver aids and pcts etc etc on deck. Just need more of the gear. Help! 1 2000mg vial is a months worth if that.

chiefbolone

Awards
What am i supposed to do haha i see all these yoked guys clearly on something everywhere i go yet cant find any anywhere ever

chiefbolone

Awards
Its not that easy. I asked one guy he showed me all his stuff at his house and now hes gone in prison fir 8 years for donestic violence. That source is gone. Id rather not ask a stranger at the gym for gear

chiefbolone

Awards
I mean this entire forum is for that so itd make more sense i feel. But as we speak i just found an online source by asking some monster over fbook. The source is in bulk test prop 10ml/100mg 10vials for 200$ seems fair no?

chiefbolone

Awards
The one vial of test i have cost me 70 bucks for 2000mgs. So im a little confused

srblan

Awards
  • Established
I mean this entire forum is for that so itd make more sense i feel. But as we speak i just found an online source by asking some monster over fbook. The source is in bulk test prop 10ml/100mg 10vials for 200$ seems fair no?
The prohibition against source requests is for the protection of the entire community. There just aren't enough ways to say no to the request for sources. We aren't going to tell you because this is not the proper forum. If you have decided that you are ready for gear except for one of the most important ingredients, then you aren't ready. A request like this is simply asking to get ripped off, or worse. You shouldn't have that much trouble finding source boards, just use google.

chiefbolone

Awards
I understand. Found my source now i just need dosage tips and what not. I literally have found it as we speak through a friend at the gym

srblan

Awards
  • Established
I understand. Found my source now i just need dosage tips and what not. I literally have found it as we speak through a friend at the gym
Keep reading the board, that information is all here. Once you have laid out your own cycle plan, we'll be happy to validate or make suggestions but part of being ready is learning enough about the process to be able to lay out your own cycle. Make sure you give your age, stats, training and cycle history, as well as cycle goals before you make a request to validate your plan.

bigbadwolff

bigbadwolff

Banned
Awards
...sorry m8 but ur online name & asking questions about gear says to me "COPPER " ! GOOGLE has a heap of online discreet pharmacies u could throw ur coin at , better than some bloke u met by the squat rack . As for dosing etc , check out the forums , it should be all manditory for all newbs that wanna play with the big boy supps .

chiefbolone

Awards
Haha whats wrong with my name? My fam and friends call me chief and i stole the bolone from tren lol