Need a new stack for contest prep, any suggestions???

brolexander

brolexander

Awards
As the titles says Im about done with my current stack and im now looking for something to bridge off to. I have a show in about 11 weeks or so and I would prefer stuff that helps me lean down/dry me out a bit. Joint pain isnt an issue since i stay on glucosamine and oils year round. Currently sitting at 162lbs around 8-10% bf, will post current pics. Ran osta and gw for the past 5 weeks, about to be finished in 3 weeks. Not really liking ostarine due to it noticeably ****ing with my physche ( way more aggressive , short temper, far more mad through out the day.) The gw is helping me lean out but I want to move away from sarms/ppar inhibitors and possibly try out a new ph or something along those lines.

Thanks

Heres a pic of me a week ago, also the top picture was me at 18 (about 2 years ago now)

brolexander

brolexander

Awards
Bump. So Im leaning towards halodrol (any decent brands?) and tr3n from olympus labs. Safe to run those two in tandem/for 8 weeks? Looking to run just 2 "dry compounds" as to not get bloated, stay looking dry if not get drier for the show. For pct ill be getting nolvadex along side a natty pct (erase, or something from olympus) for 4 weeks after the 8 week run leading into the show. ALSO , i will be running on cycle support the whole time , and afterwards as well..

So itll look something like this

Halo weeks 1-8
Tr3n 1-8
nolva 9-12
erase 9-12
on cycle 1-8/12

Need suggestions on dosage for the halo and tr3n , nolva ill do 40/30/20/10, erase pro will be a cap a day

stann123

stann123

Awards
8 weeks is pretty long for an oral cycle but can be done. Halo is fairly dry, Good brands: lgi, ironflex. Could look into epi aswell

Also nolva dosed 20/20/10/10, id pick up some daa for pct.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you could also look in to dimethandrostenol as in D1METHADROL. Great for recomp.

brolexander

brolexander

Awards
I've thought of epi, but I've read its more harsh than halo. Tren shouldnt be too harsh on my liver.

brolexander

brolexander

Awards
you could also look in to dimethandrostenol as in D1METHADROL. Great for recomp.
Is it strictly for putting on mass? I dont want to come into the show too big lol, im only 5'5 :toofunny:

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its like Epi but a lot better, a lot more of a cutting ph than a bulking one imo. Dried me out very nice and jaycuda is also using the same stack of tr3n and D1METHADROL

brolexander

brolexander

Awards
Its like Epi but a lot better, a lot more of a cutting ph than a bulking one imo. Dried me out very nice and jaycuda is also using the same stack of tr3n and D1METHADROL
DANG..... I literally just placed my order... I'll probably try it sometime in a few years though.. This is gonna be my very last show for at least a few years.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How is in terms of adding muscle tissue, effective eg big lean mass gains or smaller gains?

brolexander

brolexander

Awards
What sort of gains can I expect from Halodrol and Tr3n? From a low dose ostarine, s4 , and gw, i put on about 10 lbs over 2 months on a deficit/recomp diet.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How is in terms of adding muscle tissue, effective eg big lean mass gains or smaller gains?
Great strength and recomp gains, TR3N always adds amazing strength for me as well, great combo imo.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know the OP has already ordered but my suggestion would've been DermaTREN, DermaFURY and THE 1 :) Transdermals throughout the whole cycle and THE 1 for the last 6 weeks before the show ;)

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm adding about ~2lbs a week while losing bodyfat
What dose and is it solo? Just went it came out a lot of ppl didn't see much from it (Mithras) and it just seemed hyped but I have never used it to be fair.
How would you describe it/what would you compare it to bro?

Thanks

brolexander

brolexander

Awards
What dose would you all recommend i run for the tr3n and halodrol. I was thinking 2 caps for the tr3n(60mg), and 2 for halo (50mg) for about 2 weeks then just go to 3 a day on the halo while staying at 2 for tr3n. Also, I'm going to log all of this day by day just to show how amazing these gains will be ..

brolexander

brolexander

Awards
I hate to double post, But i just noticed that ar1macare doesn't have prolactin control, should i get me 2 bottles of inhibit p or would i be fine with just ar1macare?

00S4Boy

Awards
If your actually worried about progestin sides, I'd get caber, or maybe prami because it's easier to find.

turff49

turff49

Awards
I know it's late now but 3-MHD was great to run. I doubled and even tripled the dose and had none of the sides typical with Msten or DMZ. It's a sublingual and was easy to dose. Product is by Synerbolics. Not a rep for them, just a satisfied user.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I hate to double post, But i just noticed that ar1macare doesn't have prolactin control, should i get me 2 bottles of inhibit p or would i be fine with just ar1macare?
That would be a good idea man. Inhibit p works well. I'd only use prami if needed because sides can be bad in some, and I highly doubt you have a source for legit caber, and iv you do, it's very expensive. Prami is the thing to have on hand.

brolexander

brolexander

Awards
That would be a good idea man. Inhibit p works well. I'd only use prami if needed because sides can be bad in some, and I highly doubt you have a source for legit caber, and iv you do, it's very expensive. Prami is the thing to have on hand.
what exactly is prami?

turff49

turff49

Awards
Pramipexole.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What dose would you all recommend i run for the tr3n and halodrol. I was thinking 2 caps for the tr3n(60mg), and 2 for halo (50mg) for about 2 weeks then just go to 3 a day on the halo while staying at 2 for tr3n. Also, I'm going to log all of this day by day just to show how amazing these gains will be ..
The halo and tren are too low. 90 for tr3n and 75 for halo at least..

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Thanks... very very pricey stuff.... for what it is at least.. ill stick to inhibit p and take my chances ..
Your not really taking chances. It's oral trenavar your not pinning tren

brolexander

brolexander

Awards
Your not really taking chances. It's oral trenavar your not pinning tren
Well thats reassuring lol. Thanks a bunch to everyone for the help. Definitely gonna log this run. There isnt a log section for anabolics?

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
TestE and mastE, maybe var too

brolexander

brolexander

Awards
Just an update. I ordered from nutri-verse.. first and last time i ever shop with them. Placed my ordered on saturday at 3 in the morning and selected the standard 3 day shipping.. get this, my stuff comes in this wednesday. In total it would be 11 days..... :icon_lol:

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Just an update. I ordered from nutri-verse.. first and last time i ever shop with them. Placed my ordered on saturday at 3 in the morning and selected the standard 3 day shipping.. get this, my stuff comes in this wednesday. In total it would be 11 days..... :icon_lol:
It likely took 3 days to ship,but longe to process

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
If you're putting time and money into a show why not jump on test and run winny or anavar the last 6 weeks
Maybe add in masteron if you got the $$

Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

Awards
Anavar for sure if you can get and it's legit and it's a good price.

Dianodrol from logs I've read is very good for dryness whilst adding/maintaining lean muscle

And yes totally mast from what I've researched is the star! For what you want to achieve.

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
I ordered from nutri-verse about 2 months ago and I got my **** in 4 days, standard shipping also....weird it took that long unless they were out. They seem to be my go-to as they usually have stuff in stock that lockout or orbit sell out of quick.

brolexander

brolexander

Awards
yeah so I got my **** in today almost 2 weeks later, and they messed up my order... now all i need to hear is i have to pay return shipping... never shopping with them again..

brolexander

brolexander

Awards
Ate pretty clean about a steak a day 16oz and a bunch of carbs lol.. Wasn't the cleanest diet but I was able to lean out quite well. Look at my log and you'll see what I mean

Hazard5150

Hazard5150

Awards
Ate pretty clean about a steak a day 16oz and a bunch of carbs lol.. Wasn't the cleanest diet but I was able to lean out quite well. Look at my log and you'll see what I mean
got a link.. some reason im not able to search