What to stack with Msten?

LMBDirtNasty

LMBDirtNasty

Awards
Good friend of mine recommended trying out Msten for my next bulk cycle because he got phenomenal results. I want to bridge something else to get the best possible results I'm just not sure what. I've looked around and done my research and I still can't decide. I've taken Epi2a3a by Vitalabs and I got awesome results. I figured I'd ask individuals who are more experienced in PH's then I for advice. Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
Good friend of mine recommended trying out Msten for my next bulk cycle because he got phenomenal results. I want to bridge something else to get the best possible results I'm just not sure what. I've looked around and done my research and I still can't decide. I've taken Epi2a3a by Vitalabs and I got awesome results. I figured I'd ask individuals who are more experienced in PH's then I for advice. Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks
So I'm confused... Are you asking for input on what to stack with Msten or what to bridge to from Msten?

LMBDirtNasty

LMBDirtNasty

Awards
So I'm confused... Are you asking for input on what to stack with Msten or what to bridge to from Msten?
my bad man I wrote this in a hurry this morning. What I should bridge it with

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Anabolics 9
A Anabolics 15
J Anabolics 7
M Anabolics 23
Y Anabolics 6