superdrol problems

andyywbu

andyywbu

Awards
I ran 4 weeks of superdrol and 2 weeks into superdrol i started pinning 500 mg of sustanon a week thinking superdrol can be my kickstart to the sust cycle. so i pin (monday/thursday) and im on my 2nd and a half week of sust now. 2 days after I got off my superdrol i felt like complete ****. can't sleep, night sweats, feeling lazy. i have nolva but I'm currently pinning sustanon so why is my body feeling like this? is it that the sust didnt kick in yet?

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
I ran 4 weeks of superdrol and 2 weeks into superdrol i started pinning 500 mg of sustanon a week thinking superdrol can be my kickstart to the sust cycle. so i pin (monday/thursday) and im on my 2nd and a half week of sust now. 2 days after I got off my superdrol i felt like complete ****. can't sleep, night sweats, feeling lazy. i have nolva but I'm currently pinning sustanon so why is my body feeling like this? is it that the sust didnt kick in yet?
Where's your test base ?

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
It takes a few weeks to kick in anyways

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sustanon is a blend of different ester testosterone from short to long

One should start feeling it quickly, depending on the dose.

Lethargy is a side effect of steroids, particularly sd.

Night sweats and in ability to sleep could be from your test.

Suck it up an get dem gainz.

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Sustanon is a blend of different ester testosterone from short to long One should start feeling it quickly, depending on the dose. Lethargy is a side effect of steroids, particularly sd. Night sweats and in ability to sleep could be from your test. Suck it up an get dem gainz.
For real I do work 4am 6 days a week and I'm shot after throwing costco freezer freight for 5 hours and then 3 hours to push carts lol . If I didn't work so early and blow most of my steam I could push way harder in the gym lol but I'll say this , my cycle has pushed me to move way faster and have way more energy

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Sustanon is a blend of different ester testosterone from short to long One should start feeling it quickly, depending on the dose. Lethargy is a side effect of steroids, particularly sd. Night sweats and in ability to sleep could be from your test. Suck it up an get dem gainz.
What do you think of DMZ for 30 days at 60mg ? Would that compare to Sd yiu think ?

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards

On the other hand I should put it off till like February or so . I wanna run it with 4Ad

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Save it for when it's banned.

Then sell it for mucho denero.

I sold my last bottle of sd, 5mg/cap, 90 caps for 90$ last year.

I bought it for 15$

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Save it for when it's banned. Then sell it for mucho denero. I sold my last bottle of sd, 5mg/cap, 90 caps for 90$ last year. I bought it for 15$
And it probably will get banned in the next couple years it's like the 3rd or 4th most anabolic oral , I don't think it even requires conversion lol . But I think that there's still a few out on the market that do but there usually non methyls would be my guess .

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dzine is two superdrol molecules bonded together.

Superdrol is do methyl dht

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
How high did u run SD during the 4 weeks