M-Sten and Tr3st cycle

dakine83

Awards
Alright guys I'm planning a m sten and tr3st cycle here in the next couple weeks here's what it looks like.

On cycle:

Msten
21/21/28/28

Tr3st
50/75/75/100

Ar1micare Pro
Recommend dose

Formutech Flexible
Recommend dose

Olympus labs transform
Recomended dose

PCT:

Clomid
50/50/25/25

Olympus Labs Transform
Recommend dose

What do you guys think? I'm not made of money but do I need an AI durring cycle? And should I add anything else durring PCT? I'm also doing fish oils and multis throughout. Feedback appreciated.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Good. Run AI 2 weeks past clomid. Also if you have the funds I always recommend reduce Xt 0/0/3/3/3/3 to combat rising cortisol

dakine83

Awards
Good. Run AI 2 weeks past clomid. Also if you have the funds I always recommend reduce Xt 0/0/3/3/3/3 to combat rising cortisol
So you'd recommend running the transform 2 weeks past clomid? U think the Ar1micare pro and transform will keep conversion from the Tr3st at bay?

dakine83

Awards
Did you already buy everything?
Yes besides the clomid. This will be my first time running a serm so if anyone knows of a reliable site through experience feel free to pm me

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Yes besides the clomid. This will be my first time running a serm so if anyone knows of a reliable site through experience feel free to pm me
You should be able to get enough Arimidex or exemestane from the same place you get ur clomid to have on hand in case of estro issues.

You can also look into topical fornestane if you don't want to buy research chemicals (other than the clomid I mean)

dakine83

Awards
You should be able to get enough Arimidex or exemestane from the same place you get ur clomid to have on hand in case of estro issues.

You can also look into topical fornestane if you don't want to buy research chemicals (other than the clomid I mean)
That's what the transform is...topical formestane. My question was; is that enough to control conversion to estrogen produced by the Tr3st?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards

I agree. I'd use adex or low dosed letro while on trest. .6mg eod or e3d would be enough. And .5mg eod for adex.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
So you'd recommend running the transform 2 weeks past clomid? U think the Ar1micare pro and transform will keep conversion from the Tr3st at bay?
Yes. and Maybe. I prefer powerful drugs to combat sides of powerful drugs. I'm using low dosed letro for the test I'm running now.
Id pick up adex if I were you just in case.
Also, arimicare won't do anything for estro. It's a good on cycle product but not for the purpose of an AI.

dakine83

Awards
Yes. and Maybe. I prefer powerful drugs to combat sides of powerful drugs. I'm using low dosed letro for the test I'm running now.
Id pick up adex if I were you just in case.
Also, arimicare won't do anything for estro. It's a good on cycle product but not for the purpose of an AI.
Ok I think ill go ahead and grab some adex and run it .5 eod. I appreciate the feedback.

dakine83

Awards
I'm trying to figure out how to send a pm. I wanna find a reliable source to get this clomid and adex anyone wanna pm me a good website?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Ok I think ill go ahead and grab some adex and run it .5 eod. I appreciate the feedback.
I'd have it on hand and use the forma if you have it. It works for most people I hear. You doses are low. Why not finish the bottle of trest and run it till its gone after you stop the msten?

dakine83

Awards
I'd have it on hand and use the forma if you have it. It works for most people I hear. You doses are low. Why not finish the bottle of trest and run it till its gone after you stop the msten?
I may end up doing that or bumping the Tr3st up in dosage if I feel like the conversion is being managed well enough

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I may end up doing that or bumping the Tr3st up in dosage if I feel like the conversion is being managed well enough
wouldn't go higher than 150mg a day. I'd run it for 8 weeks also.

dakine83

Awards
I don't see myself going over 125mg a day. I haven't ran it yet and 125 is the highest I've seen. I may be able to stretch it out to 6 weeks though cause I have a left over bottle of msten from a while back. I doubt I have enough for 8 though.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
I'd keep Adex/letro etc on hand but only take it if you show estrogen sides. At your dose, transform and ar1macare should be enough. But better safe than sorry

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I don't see myself going over 125mg a day. I haven't ran it yet and 125 is the highest I've seen. I may be able to stretch it out to 6 weeks though cause I have a left over bottle of msten from a while back. I doubt I have enough for 8 though.
I said trest for 8 weeks.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
That's what the transform is...topical formestane. My question was; is that enough to control conversion to estrogen produced by the Tr3st?
It "should" be strong enough.
How many mg a day are you thinking?

But I'd still have the Arimidex in case you needed extra support.

I love topical formestane. I used the old CEL form, formeron, formasurge, and have a new brand that I haven't tried yet

It's better to have paid $30 for Arimidex (or another strong AI) and not use it or save it for a later cycle then to not have it when you need it.

aoeu

aoeu

Awards
Did you run the cycle? I'm about to run a tr3st/msten cycle myself and am curious how it went for you.

dakine83

Awards
I will be taking 100mg transform with th msten and trest. I'd like to start soon bro but I need to take (play it according to how I feel)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm trying to figure out how to send a pm. I wanna find a reliable source to get this clomid and adex anyone wanna pm me a good website?
No need for pm my friend, hardcorepeptides is a board sponsor, they have the stuff you need, and they are gtg

Hazard5150

Hazard5150

Awards
how have you held on to it for so long? lol once i get it i can hardly wait. Im going to run the same cycle early next year.

dakine83

Awards
Hahah because I was planning for this cycle while just starting a 6wk halo/stano cycle...I bought everything when I had the money, and planned it out in advance. That way I have everything I need for both on and post cycle, and I don't have to worry about shipping or anything like that to delay the process. And I normaly jump the gun on when to start my cycle too. I say I'm gonna take 3-4 months off between cycles but it usualy ends up being pct, a month then on my next cycle of choice haha. As long as my body is feeling good to go for a cycle then ill go ahead and start...which I might be doing with this cycle in the next couple weeks considering halo was pretty mild. I also really liked the stano's hardening effects so I am planning on throwing stano in starting at 1000mg with this stack to keep my muscles feeling hard..might even start the stano a couple weeks before the msten and Tr3st just to get it in my system...I didn't start seeing any effects from it till about 3rd week anyways. Will probably bump it up to 1200-1400 at some point depending on how I feel. But I did this with my halo cycle and felt good with no increased sides or anything so I agree with people that like to run stano at above 1000mg