ironflex halo-x opinions?

sinkheadhxc

Awards
On day 4 of a halo-x cycle. I went with lockout as a distributor since they're the shizz. They were outta lgi so I went with ironflex's hdrol. Not much discussion on this one so I'm curious as to whether or not anyone else has ran it or knows anything about it. Ironflex is a solid company so I have faith, no doubt.

If you're interested:
205lbs, 6'
Bench 295x2
Squat 350x1
Deadlift 375x1

Running 50/50/75/75/75/75(100 maybe)
pct: d-pol, triazole, tamox 20/20/10/10
Supports: fish oils, cycle assist, multi, taurine

Running Beyond Wendler 531, hoping to rape those joker sets at the end of this.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I am currenty running a Halo-X cycle. I have 6 days left at 100mg (11 days total @ 100).

Some things to note:

Halo is a mild compound so do not expect miracles with this. I have gained 10 lbs in 35 days and I am noticeably harder and fuller. I did 14 days @ 50mg followed by 16 days @ 75mg. That left me with 11 days @ 100mg. If I had a third bottle, I would do an additional 2 weeks @ 100mg. I did not notice much of anything @ 50 and the results @ 75mg were mild as well. I am aware that Halo usually takes 2-3.5 weeks to "kick in". I am noticing my best results @ 100mg, with an increased caloric intake.

Notes:

- Noticed a slight BP increase on the first 3 pills I took and then nothing after as my body adjusted.
- Mild acne on the forehead after stepping up to 75 and 100mg doses. Pantothenic acid/nizoral on the forehead took care of that.
- More vascular and fuller all around. (Nothing crazy)
- Strength is finally starting to go up. I expect strength increases regardless of chemical enhancement as I lift damn hard.
- No side effects (as of yet) other than some mild acne on the forehead

All in all the product does seem to work. I was quite disappointed for the first few weeks as I did not think I was seeing much in the way of results but if I can finish with a 13-14lb weight gain and keep most of that, I will be happy. I hope all of the weight isn't just increased glycogen retention that will subside upon discontinuation of the product. Time will tell I suppose. I must admit that my expecatations were probably a bit high at the beginning of this cycle (first time running a Halo product). My results have been solid to say the least.

In hindsight, I wish I had stepped up to 75 and 100 sooner but that would have required a third bottle and I wasn't willing to pay international shipping yet again for this cycle. I had mulitple orders from different places for this cycle. I will be better prepared for the next cycle.

I will not directly tell you how much to take of the product but let me say this...My next Halo cycle will look like this: 50/75/75/100/100/100/100/100. I will probably also stack it with something else (non-methlyated).

sinkheadhxc

Awards
I am currenty running a Halo-X cycle. I have 6 days left at 100mg (11 days total @ 100).

Some things to note:

Halo is a mild compound so do not expect miracles with this. I have gained 10 lbs in 35 days and I am noticeably harder and fuller. I did 14 days @ 50mg followed by 16 days @ 75mg. That left me with 11 days @ 100mg. If I had a third bottle, I would do an additional 2 weeks @ 100mg. I did not notice much of anything @ 50 and the results @ 75mg were mild as well. I am aware that Halo usually takes 2-3.5 weeks to "kick in". I am noticing my best results @ 100mg, with an increased caloric intake.

Notes:

- Noticed a slight BP increase on the first 3 pills I took and then nothing after as my body adjusted.
- Mild acne on the forehead after stepping up to 75 and 100mg doses. Pantothenic acid/nizoral on the forehead took care of that.
- More vascular and fuller all around. (Nothing crazy)
- Strength is finally starting to go up. I expect strength increases regardless of chemical enhancement as I lift damn hard.
- No side effects (as of yet) other than some mild acne on the forehead

All in all the product does seem to work. I was quite disappointed for the first few weeks as I did not think I was seeing much in the way of results but if I can finish with a 13-14lb weight gain and keep most of that, I will be happy. I hope all of the weight isn't just increased glycogen retention that will subside upon discontinuation of the product. Time will tell I suppose. I must admit that my expecatations were probably a bit high at the beginning of this cycle (first time running a Halo product). My results have been solid to say the least.

In hindsight, I wish I had stepped up to 75 and 100 sooner but that would have required a third bottle and I wasn't willing to pay international shipping yet again for this cycle. I had mulitple orders from different places for this cycle. I will be better prepared for the next cycle.

I will not directly tell you how much to take of the product but let me say this...My next Halo cycle will look like this: 50/75/75/100/100/100/100/100. I will probably also stack it with something else (non-methlyated).
awesome info. basically what i am expecting out of it too. looking for a 15-20lb increase to main lifts, pretty much. i'm not too worried about size since i expect it to pile on with my current diet regardless. if i drop some bf as well, even better, though i'm not too concerned about it with fall and winter coming up.

glad u mentioned the bp thing. i experienced the same thing and got a bit paranoid since that is my main concern through this cycle. seems to be under control as of today.

i'll definitely increase it to 75 if this first week goes smoothly, then 100mg for the final stretch if that goes well.

thinking the same thing for a future cycle: halo and stano, prob before summer. if i do another over winter and see decent results from halo, maybe i'll just run it again for kicks.

good luck with the rest of your run and pct dude.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is quite a few members here that have used halo-x.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
awesome info. basically what i am expecting out of it too. looking for a 15-20lb increase to main lifts, pretty much. i'm not too worried about size since i expect it to pile on with my current diet regardless. if i drop some bf as well, even better, though i'm not too concerned about it with fall and winter coming up.

glad u mentioned the bp thing. i experienced the same thing and got a bit paranoid since that is my main concern through this cycle. seems to be under control as of today.

i'll definitely increase it to 75 if this first week goes smoothly, then 100mg for the final stretch if that goes well.

thinking the same thing for a future cycle: halo and stano, prob before summer. if i do another over winter and see decent results from halo, maybe i'll just run it again for kicks.

good luck with the rest of your run and pct dude.
If you train hard, you will definitely see some strength increases. Expect the best increases to come in the final 2 weeks. My bench is currently up 30lbs. I will shoot for +40 on Sunday followed by +50 on Thursday. I will get it! There is probably a bit of muscle memory here as I am not yet at where my PB was 5 years ago, but bench pressing does feel "different" right now. The Halo is helping here for sure, in a positive way.

Thanks and good luck on your cycle too.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Go check out my halo x log. I can't post from my phone but if u go to started threads you'll see it!

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Just based off the brand name, you'll be fine. Ironflex is legit. I've used several other products with great success. I'm in week one on diabolix. Pretty tasty.

sinkheadhxc

Awards
If you train hard, you will definitely see some strength increases. Expect the best increases to come in the final 2 weeks. My bench is currently up 30lbs. I will shoot for +40 on Sunday followed by +50 on Thursday. I will get it! There is probably a bit of muscle memory here as I am not yet at where my PB was 5 years ago, but bench pressing does feel "different" right now. The Halo is helping here for sure, in a positive way.

Thanks and good luck on your cycle too.
get it!

sinkheadhxc

Awards
Go check out my halo x log. I can't post from my phone but if u go to started threads you'll see it!
i actually have lol! you were one of the few i had come across in a search that did a full log and convinced me to go with the purchase. thanks!

sinkheadhxc

Awards
Just based off the brand name, you'll be fine. Ironflex is legit. I've used several other products with great success. I'm in week one on diabolix. Pretty tasty.
only hear good things. in fact i have their formabolic on hand as well. i made post just to gather opinions since its not as common to run across logs with it as it is iml or lgi's halo. i'll have to check out diabolix.

sinkheadhxc

Awards
Forma is fckin legit
think i should add it in regardless of whether or not i get gyno flares? since i have it i might as well use it. i should be gulping enough fish oils and glucosamine for dryness not to be an issue. if so, what doses?

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
think i should add it in regardless of whether or not i get gyno flares? since i have it i might as well use it. i should be gulping enough fish oils and glucosamine for dryness not to be an issue. if so, what doses?
2-4 pumps a day did me will on TRT doses.