H-drol bridge to epistane?

A

austing

Awards
Ive been on hdrol for about 3 1/2 weeks and I'm very unhappy with the results of it. I mean its a great recomp PH as i've lost a few bf %'s an maybe gained 3-4 lbs in muscle but I'm looking to add a good amount on which i've been able to do in the past with epistane. So what I'm going to do is finish this hdrol which i have about 4-5 days left at 100mg ED then ima run a 2-4 week cycle of epistane at 30mg ED. does that sound reasonable? For pct I have armistane and nolva along with yohimbe n 5 star supplements test booster. My macros around about 40/40/20 p/f/c. Would this be a little too much/too long to do from hdrol to epi? Im starting my epi this week on my 3rd week of hdrol so in total it would be a 7 week cycle with both included. I also don't want my libido to really take too much a hit cuz i just started dating this new chick so will i be ok doing this? and/or what else should i add in to make sure it stays up?
products:EPG Epilean(10mg ea), Blackstone labs hdrol(50mg ea)

cycle:
Blackstone lab halo elite (50mg, 2 a day)
EPG Epilean (10mg, 3 a day.

PCT:
Nolva (40/40/20/20)
T-911 (as directed)
5 star supplements test booster (2 ED)
Armistane (2 ED)

B

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
Dumb idea..the stane won't even kick in by then to see real results. Drag the drol out to six weeks, you will see results. Hdrol is proven, you can't expect huge results in week3\4 when this is the time it really kicks in. You need to run it six weeks

A

austing

Awards
so if I ran epi at 5 weeks (20mg) would be better? I've ran epi before at 20/30/30/40 and had great results. But with the halo, Drop it down to 50mg so I can drag out another week an half for best results?

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
Like I said in the last thread, pick up another bottle of Halo. Any halo/hdrol clone will do. Run it at least 6 weeks. 8 if you feel your body is handling it(support supps should be used). I've ran halo before. It takes a while to kick in.

B

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
No, f the stane man. Buy another bottle of Hdrol and run it for another 3 or 4 weeks. Lgi Hdrol is legit as it comes if u don't want to get the same brand you are running

A

austing

Awards
its a little late for that now IMO. So I'm looking to just do with what I have at the moment. Would it be better idea to just lower it for next 1 1/2-2 weeks to 50mg ED or just stay at 100mg for next week that I have left? and I actually already just received the epi in the mail today so thats why I'm asking these questions regarding what I have in hand.

B

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
Save the epi for another run....spend the 25$ and buy another bottle of drol.

A

austing

Awards
I have a small budget to spend on workout supps per month n I've already reached my limit after buying some bcaa's an proteins an the epi so getting another hdrol bottle is outta option right now. Should i continue the hdrol doing 50mg ED or just stay at 100 an roll into the epi at 20/30/30/40?

stann123

stann123

Awards
I have a small budget to spend on workout supps per month n I've already reached my limit after buying some bcaa's an proteins an the epi so getting another hdrol bottle is outta option right now. Should i continue the hdrol doing 50mg ED or just stay at 100 an roll into the epi at 20/30/30/40?
Bcaas? You couldve just given me your money and gotten the same results.

B

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
Dude it's 25$ and it's going to save your cycle....return the fn bcaa's and charge your mom's credit card for christ sake. Everyone is telling you what you should do, take the advice or ruin your cycle over 25 bucks. If you get good protein powder you should be getting enough bcaa anyhow.