Furuza-50 lgi first cycle

Mickeyh34

Mickeyh34

Awards
I'm running my first cycle with furuza 50 by lgi. I ran the first 3 weeks at 200mgs now I'm in the 4th week and I'm running it at 250mgs. And I'm gonna run it there until the 6th week where I'll start my pct. I was planning on running an OTC PTC because I read that was all that was needed. I was just asking for some advice to see if an OTC PCT was good enough and if furuza could cause gyno or anything. Any feedback is helpful.. Thanks

kolejorg

Awards
Anytime you mess with hormones gyno is a possibility. If I were you I would get nolva from a research chemical site. Like one of the board sponsors here. And maybe an ai. El1minate from Olympus labs would probably work. Or erase. Use that with your OTC pct. What sort of results have you seen from the cycle?

Mickeyh34

Mickeyh34

Awards
Anytime you mess with hormones gyno is a possibility. If I were you I would get nolva from a research chemical site. Like one of the board sponsors here. And maybe an ai. El1minate from Olympus labs would probably work. Or erase. Use that with your OTC pct. What sort of results have you seen from the cycle?
I appreciate the advice .. I'm happy with the results, deffinetly nothing crazy but I've dropped some bf in my stomache.. Didn't gain much more definition but a little.. And my strengths deffinetly went up