Can't decide what PH to run...Tren/Epi/Hdrol...?

W

whyteboi

Awards
Here's a rundown:

Been on formeron/XI-KT/for about 6 weeks and Ostar1ne for about 3 weeks. Not getting the results I expected... I figure throw in something stronger before I start PCT. I typically have high BP. Currently have Cycle Assist / Celery Seed Extract / Hawthorn Extract /UR-Spray to keep BP down. I still get morning wood, so I don't think I've been suppressed or shutdown too much (been taking Alphamax/Viron ED)

What I am ideally looking for:
1. Looking super hard/lean. Strength isn't that important to me
2. The fat to melt off
2. Something a little easy on the heart/BP/blood. Lipids I don't care about; mine are abnormally good. I've heard tren makes the blood sludgy which scares me
3. Something I can drink on the weekends with (will be dosing TUDCA high if needed)

Not sure if there is a PH that works better for what I mentioned. I know these compounds are mentioned the most, and figured there is a reason for that; they work. Used RPN Havoc in the past... got absolutely nothing... no results, no sides, no back pumps, nothing. Bottle was expired though.

Have clomid/nolva on hand for PCT

J

Jared.P

Awards
rpn havoc is epi.

but what you should really be doing is finishing up the cycle and doing a proper pct before adding in other compounds

W

whyteboi

Awards
rpn havoc is epi.

but what you should really be doing is finishing up the cycle and doing a proper pct before adding in other compounds
Yes I know Havoc is EPI; hence why I posted my experience with it

As far as finishing up this cycle; every compound I'm using is arguably done with no PCT or OTC PCT. I figure I may as well extend it to a 10-12 week cycle before I end it now with PCT and have to wait 3-4 months until I start up again

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Here's a rundown:

Been on formeron/XI-KT/for about 6 weeks and Ostar1ne for about 3 weeks. Not getting the results I expected... I figure throw in something stronger before I start PCT. I typically have high BP. Currently have Cycle Assist / Celery Seed Extract / Hawthorn Extract /UR-Spray to keep BP down. I still get morning wood, so I don't think I've been suppressed or shutdown too much (been taking Alphamax/Viron ED)

What I am ideally looking for:
1. Looking super hard/lean. Strength isn't that important to me
2. The fat to melt off
2. Something a little easy on the heart/BP/blood. Lipids I don't care about; mine are abnormally good. I've heard tren makes the blood sludgy which scares me
3. Something I can drink on the weekends with (will be dosing TUDCA high if needed)

Not sure if there is a PH that works better for what I mentioned. I know these compounds are mentioned the most, and figured there is a reason for that; they work. Used RPN Havoc in the past... got absolutely nothing... no results, no sides, no back pumps, nothing. Bottle was expired though.

Have clomid/nolva on hand for PCT
Hey man I wouldnt recommend any orals especially ones that are methylated of you are drinking. Alcohol may be the reason you are not seeing the physical changes that you desire. There are only empty calories in alcohol.
Maybe something more natural like Epi aka Ep1C or 5 H- Laxy aka Strength

W

whyteboi

Awards
Hey man I wouldnt recommend any orals especially ones that are methylated of you are drinking. Alcohol may be the reason you are not seeing the physical changes that you desire. There are only empty calories in alcohol.
Maybe something more natural like Epi aka Ep1C or 5 H- Laxy aka Strength
I have only drank one day out of the last 3 weekends; alcohol is not the reason why I'm not seeing the results I want. I have tons of experience with alcohol and training. I'm thinking my expectations are a little high for what I'm using. I've never dieted below 10.5% BF which is what I am currently around; lost 13 pounds since middle of May already.

Btw I'm already on ep1c; mainly for endurance/recomp/lipids/BP....... but tren isn't methylated, and I know trenbalone is king of recomp... it's definitely what I am leaning towards at the moment

W

whyteboi

Awards
Hdrol would be my first choice for your goals with Epi being second
I heard hdrol can make you 'soft'... not sure if this is just a rumor perpetuated by people gaining 25 pounds, of which 15 is fat, thus giving it that reputation. I also know it's a milder one, and almost everyone sees some sort of effect from it, whereas tren can have serious sides like insomnia/night-sweats and epi has a chance of doing nothing (high % of non-responders)

Anyone else care to chime in with their thoughts and/or experiences?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I have only drank one day out of the last 3 weekends; alcohol is not the reason why I'm not seeing the results I want. I have tons of experience with alcohol and training. I'm thinking my expectations are a little high for what I'm using. I've never dieted below 10.5% BF which is what I am currently around; lost 13 pounds since middle of May already.

Btw I'm already on ep1c; mainly for endurance/recomp/lipids/BP....... but tren isn't methylated, and I know trenbalone is king of recomp... it's definitely what I am leaning towards at the moment
Gotcha.
The way I read that was that you fkn raged on the weekend.
All Orals are going to be some what rough on the liver and getting below 10% BF is going to take a great diet and good supplementation.
To answer your other questions
Halo always gives me a lean hard look, people who get soft are eating wrong plus its low on sides.
I do not like tren as the sides are too much for me Nigh sweats insomnia little flaccid wiener
Epi Cuts me up but makes my knees feel dry.

stann123

stann123

Awards
I heard hdrol can make you 'soft'... not sure if this is just a rumor perpetuated by people gaining 25 pounds, of which 15 is fat, thus giving it that reputation. I also know it's a milder one, and almost everyone sees some sort of effect from it, whereas tren can have serious sides like insomnia/night-sweats and epi has a chance of doing nothing (high % of non-responders)

Anyone else care to chime in with their thoughts and/or experiences?
Where the hell did you read that?? No that's not true. Gains are dry 10-12lbs ish

W

whyteboi

Awards
Where the hell did you read that?? No that's not true. Gains are dry 10-12lbs ish
Admittedly from a different forum.

What brand you guys recommend for Hdrol? Been a while since I looked into who manufactured hdrol, haven't had it on my radar for a while

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Admittedly from a different forum.

What brand you guys recommend for Hdrol? Been a while since I looked into who manufactured hdrol, haven't had it on my radar for a while
Ironflex's Halo X is a solid compound and affordable

W

whyteboi

Awards
Since I'm not really looking to add tons of mass/size, would I be better off dosing higher for a shorter amount of time? Hdrol seems to be run 6-8 weeks, and I'd feel more comfortable doing 4-5. Usually the shorter the cycle, the more the gains disappear, but I figure if I'm mostly losing fat, I should have less to worry about?

stann123

stann123

Awards
Since I'm not really looking to add tons of mass/size, would I be better off dosing higher for a shorter amount of time? Hdrol seems to be run 6-8 weeks, and I'd feel more comfortable doing 4-5. Usually the shorter the cycle, the more the gains disappear, but I figure if I'm mostly losing fat, I should have less to worry about?
A 5 week cycle would be good at 75mgs

FleshWhistle

FleshWhistle

Awards
How many bottles of hdrol would one need for 6-8 weeks?

K

kolejorg

Awards
If you use lgi halo you'd need about 3 bottles for 6-8 weeks depending on dosing. Last time I ran it I ended at 100mg ed the last 3 or 4 weeks. Had a few left from the third bottle. I'd also recommend stano with it if you aren't wanting to go with trest to fight off lethargy.

W

whyteboi

Awards
If you use lgi halo you'd need about 3 bottles for 6-8 weeks depending on dosing. Last time I ran it I ended at 100mg ed the last 3 or 4 weeks. Had a few left from the third bottle. I'd also recommend stano with it if you aren't wanting to go with trest to fight off lethargy.
$ isn't an issue. Any key difference in stano vs trest when stacked with hdrol?

K

kolejorg

Awards
Trest aromatises so you'll need an ai on cycle. You won't with stano. Trest is a better open but also expensive and for a first run I probably wouldn't go complicated.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
netflixNchill Anabolics 44
O Anabolics 15
J Anabolics 2
Zach Strom Anabolics 3
dat dude PES 10