First cycle of winstrol

Hwhumphrey

Awards
Curious of other results for females who have used winstrol. This is my first time using AAS. I am 4 weeks in to my cycle and planned on doing 6-8 weeks based on how I am feeling. I am injecting 25 mg every other day. I feel good so far other than injection site pain. Joints feel good and taking glucosamine and milk thistle. Also am using synadrex as a fat burner. Trying to make a long story short I started training doing IIFYM in February and did a 12 week reverse diet while lifting 5 times a week and a few HIIT sessions of about 20 min 2-3 times a week. Was able to get my macros to carbs 200 fat 50 and pro 140 and only gained between 3-5 lbs. started a cut middle /end of May using IIFYM. Got down about 5 lbs and became frustrated with cutting so slowly so went against my trainers advise and cut a huge amount of carbs out and cut another 4 lbs pretty quickly. So I was down 9 lbs total and my diet is about 150-175 pro 50-70 carbs and no more than 30 fat. Basically I feel like I am stuck. I started winstrol about 4 weeks ago because I heard it was great for cutting and hardening and fat burning. Also after spending the past 6 months with my trainer I had some financial issues and couldn't re hire her at the moment. So did some research and decided since I felt like I was at a stall I would try the rock hard challenge on muscle and fitness which is 4 total body circuit training sessions per week with a little bit of a cardio warm up each day and then an hour of cardio 2 other days a week. Almost done with week 2 and the scale still won't move. I do feel like I am harder and more toned and clothes feel looser but not seeing any change in the scale. Actually since starting winstrol 4 weeks ago I have seen an increase of about 3 lbs on the scale. What am I doing wrong? Or is this normal? Is my training not appropriate and does my diet suck? Very frustrated. Mainly with the scale. Trying not to be so fixated with this. Any advice would be appreciated.

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't let the scale b a big concern.
I have never done injectable winny but I have ran the oral ( stanabol at 25mg/day ) n I did put on about 5-7lbs in the 8 weeks .. The weight regulated within 2 weeks post cycle...
I payed more attention to measurements...
Keep us posted on the progress girl...
:)

gentri

gentri

Awards
Winstrol is to help you gain muscle, so you will gain weight when taking it. It shouldn't be used as a method if your main goal is to lose weight. However it is possible for you to get leaner while taking it so just like Magdalena said above, go by the way you look & how your clothes feel as opposed to your weight on the scale.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
actually winstrol works quite well in the absence of adequate caloric intake. that being said its common for steroids to cause weight gain. especially in women.
here is what I recommend you do. first things first lower your carbs raise your fats and leave protein were its at. try making the diet "iso" caloric, meaning equal amounts of calories from each macro. this will help you stabilize blood sugar and the addition of healthy fats to the diet will get your metabolism back up to speed. drink more water. add more cardio. train with a little higher volume and less rest between sets. im not sure if your trainer told you to use winstrol but if your not competing I don't usually recommend it for women. there are really effective cutting agents on the market that will likely offer you a better out come.

anyhow after you drop the winny go into a keto style diet for the next few weeks. this will strip off a lot of fat in the lower hips and tummy area for women.
also this would be a good time to get on one of the higher end fat burners containing alpha yohimbine.
this might be of entrest for this post cycle time frame for your continued progress.
px6.png

David147

Awards
1 question hopefully you are older then 23 and you have a serm.
A serm is an anti estrogen that you take after cycle. If you do not have this then do not take any type of steroid or pro hormone.
You can take it with creation but why in the world are you taking winstrol? you are already pretty small for your height..

WrkoutWarrior

WrkoutWarrior

Awards
  • Established
1 question hopefully you are older then 23 and you have a serm. A serm is an anti estrogen that you take after cycle. If you do not have this then do not take any type of steroid or pro hormone. You can take it with creation but why in the world are you taking winstrol? you are already pretty small for your height..
She definitely does not need a SERM what testosterone does she have to restart???
Your thinking of an AI.