Peptide Cycle & Training

big86

Awards
About me:

I'm 28 and I've been training 4-5 times a week for the past 7 years. In this time I have increased my weight by 20kg. I'm now 6'4", 92kg and about 12% bf. I have yoyo'd by about 5kg over the past 2 years struggling to break 100kg and maintain lean muscle mass. Mainly a result of working longer hours, stress and some injuries.

Cycle background:

I've never taken anything other than your basic supplements before but have now decided to commence my first peptide cycle to assist me to reach my goals. I've had my bloods done, and been prescribed peptides by a GP. They will be 100% legal and pharmaceutical grade, from a compounding pharmacist. It will be transdermal application and I won't do injections or take the next step to steroids. (Just a personal choice)

The cycle:

I will be having CJC-1295, Ipamorelin and SARMS S22, all via transdermal application (cream).

All will be 5 days on 2 days off for 10 weeks.

CJC 20 min before bed and from the 5th week on will be also when I wake up.

Ipamorelin 15min after the CJC before bed and from the 5th week on also when waking up.

S22 will be 20min before training or before bed.

My questions:

I'm expecting an increase of 4-5kg of lean retainable muscle in 10 weeks. It's this a realistic expectation?

Should my training intensity and volume be increased from what I usually do? I'm assuming the SARM's will aid faster recovery but how much volume is too much? Do I need to train more regularly to maxamise results on peptides?

Should I be eating more than usual to develop the additional lean mass that I expect to gain?

Do you have any other advice?

I have done a lot of research and know most of the theory behind these, but I couldn't get much info on the practical use, their results or changes required in other areas of ones program. Your advice would be appreciated.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't think transdermal peptides really work. And peptides aren't gonna put muscle on you. Just like GH won't put muscle on you.

big86

Awards
Thanks for your reply.

I don't expect huge muscle growth from the CJC or ipam, they do have other benefits though. But I expect the SARMs S22 would be the peptide driving growth in muscle mass, this is not a ghrp but an anabolic agent.

From what you've suggested i'm wasting my time and money? but thats contrary to what i have read and discussed with the doc, so am I missing something here ?

Sirliftalot

Awards
Hey big86 did you have much luck with transdermals? I was thinking of giving it ago myself wasn't sure if transdermals would really work?