Ostar1ne (almost solo) log light

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
Finishing off the last 2/3 of a 3rd bottle of x1-kt.
Started Ostar1ne 3 days ago at 20mg dosed all at once in the AM
Formastain (just finished formabolic, starting transform) at about 2 pumps a day.
Goal: Re-comp
Experience: 46 years old. Been lifting for years. Been natty and just starting to dabble outside of that world.
Length: (Only) 6 weeks.
Log: I am not going to report my workouts and numbers etc. Just comments a few times a week. I started this cause I cannot find a solo log - only PCT usage logs.

Day 3: Stronger than expected in the gym today. Maybe it's already coming on?
Possibly a different pump coming on too?
Feel like eating everything in site. I don't want to put on weight, so I will be curbing my hunger with some bits and pieces of Dexaprine.

kolejorg

Awards
I just finished 7 weeks of ostarine 20mg ed. Put on a few pounds. Nothing dramatic. I enjoyed it aside from some stomach issues. My wife ran it at 10mg ed earlier in the summer and bad stomach cramps as well. So watch out for those. I hope it works for you man.

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
I just finished 7 weeks of ostarine 20mg ed. Put on a few pounds. Nothing dramatic. I enjoyed it aside from some stomach issues. My wife ran it at 10mg ed earlier in the summer and bad stomach cramps as well. So watch out for those. I hope it works for you man.
Stomach issues like how? Abdominal muscle cramps? Or inside?

kolejorg

Awards
Like internal stomach cramps. Maybe mild heartburn. Mostly it was just a slight unpleasant feeling. Nothing that will mess you up but it was annoying for sure.

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
Like internal stomach cramps. Maybe mild heartburn. Mostly it was just a slight unpleasant feeling. Nothing that will mess you up but it was annoying for sure.
Thanks. I'm gonna run this in pct. I'm hoping it gives me no issues.

woodbear

Awards
Almost finished with week 3 of 6.
20mg morning dosed. 300m 11 andro dosed morn-afternoon-night
Nothing spectacular, but a few lbs and looking a bit fuller. No sides, ni stomach issues. I take it usually with a glass of milk..

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
That weird I had started to feel the stomach cramps, started at the beginning of my second week with osta, and lasted for like 4 days I had no idea what was causing it I had assumed it was just gas or heartburn but maybe not

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
On day 4....my stomach is pretty sensitive....but ok so far. Did u experience it at the beginning?

kolejorg

Awards
I didn't get it for about a week. My wife was pretty much day 1 on.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Is everyone dosing it with a meal or without? I take it for breakfast and I have not experienced any gi issues. Strength gains on it had been good. Weight gain probably just ~2-3lbs.

Dosage: 10/20/20/20/20/20/10

kolejorg

Awards
I always took it with breakfast or lunch depending on when I woke up. Only thing that ever upset my stomach before was old school andro back in 2001

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
Is everyone dosing it with a meal or without? I take it for breakfast and I have not experienced any gi issues. Strength gains on it had been good. Weight gain probably just ~2-3lbs.

Dosage: 10/20/20/20/20/20/10
I am doing 20/20/20/20/20/20/10 - on day 4 - I have been dosing all at once in AM empty stomach - do you think / have you heard if it may absorb better / slower with food?

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
I've been running 25mg in split dosage. Day 21 for me with zero stomach issues.

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
I've been running 25mg in split dosage. Day 21 for me with zero stomach issues.
How quickly did it come on - maybe I am crazy, but day 4 - I am fuller, feel anabolic, feel like i could lift a bus and my appetite is getting hard to manage.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
How quickly did it come on - maybe I am crazy, but day 4 - I am fuller, feel anabolic, feel like i could lift a bus and my appetite is getting hard to manage.
I would venture to say by day 12-13. It was weird cause it kicked in and I literally did not want to put down the weights and at one point, my appetite ramped up as well but I kept it under control. So it's not only you my friend.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I am doing 20/20/20/20/20/20/10 - on day 4 - I have been dosing all at once in AM empty stomach - do you think / have you heard if it may absorb better / slower with food?
None that I've come across. I'm just following the label haha

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
Day 5 - Ostai1ne is plain working (reminder: I am an Osta virgin and this is the strongest compound I have used yet.
-Pump is coming on more and more and more often
-Hardness is apparent
-Recovery is certainly been improved
-Strength is going through the roof (I was close gripping what I usually bench for many more reps than I usually bench). The weights are starting to feel like toys instead of heavy objects.
-With strength, comes control and focus. Just had the best arm workout of my life.
-I slept like a baby the past couple of nights
-I appear fuller and bigger, yet my weight has not changed (my goal is recomp and not to gain any weight, but I will allow a pound and possibly two)
-Vascularity while working out is very noticeable (like I am 'on something'). And it is coming on more the rest of the day.
-No sides at all. I seem to be over sensitive to allot of supps; however, I have no sides, no headaches, no lethargy etc...
-Physically, I think my joints are feeling better. Like they are warm all the time or something.

I am not one for getting excited anymore over a new supplement (not that Osta is new), so this is not all in my head. Can't wait for the two week point when it is supposed to kick in lol.

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
Placebo is a helluva drug
I heard people get some pretty good results on Osta.
Considering what else I am stacking with this, what do you think I should be seeing at Day 5 vs vs what I am reporting?

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I heard people get some pretty good results on Osta.
Considering what else I am stacking with this, what do you think I should be seeing at Day 5 vs vs what I am reporting?
He's just messin with you. Osta does give me strength gains. What I notice is my weight though. I'm not gaining/rebounding. I'm expecting at least a quick 5-10 lbs of weight gain every time I get off on a diet but this time around I'm hovering at ~170lbs. I've been eating like a pig the past two months too

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Also good to see you're training is doing well. I love that feeling and like yourself I'd say osta would be the strongest compound i have taken so far.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Subbed. good to see some solo logging finally

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
He's just messin with you. Osta does give me strength gains. What I notice is my weight though. I'm not gaining/rebounding. I'm expecting at least a quick 5-10 lbs of weight gain every time I get off on a diet but this time around I'm hovering at ~170lbs. I've been eating like a pig the past two months too
Trying not to gain weight. I an extremely easy gainer - even with keeping hunger at bay and eating right around maintenance, the weight is coming on. The Osta is doing it. If I can keep the food intake the same, the increased anabolism should slice off some body. Very exciting..

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
Day 6: day off, but played golf - the pump I got trying golf actually got uncomfortable - wow.
Vascularity and hardness keep increasing as does an alpha feeling and libido.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
In to follow along the log. I have a slight lower back injury I was thinking about using osta for but also for them sarm gains.

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
In to follow along the log. I have a slight lower back injury I was thinking about using osta for but also for them sarm gains.
Well I did not start it for this reason, but I have to say .....everything is feeling better. Joints, general alignment, tendons. I have some injuries i am always keeping at bay. I will post progress as far as how these areas (shoulders, mid / lower back) are feeling.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Well I did not start it for this reason, but I have to say .....everything is feeling better. Joints, general alignment, tendons. I have some injuries i am always keeping at bay. I will post progress as far as how these areas (shoulders, mid / lower back) are feeling.
I followed for the sarm gains :) the healing properties are just an added benefit

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Finishing off the last 2/3 of a 3rd bottle of x1-kt. Started Ostar1ne 3 days ago at 20mg dosed all at once in the AM Formastain (just finished formabolic, starting transform) at about 2 pumps a day. Goal: Re-comp Experience: 46 years old. Been lifting for years. Been natty and just starting to dabble outside of that world. Length: (Only) 6 weeks. Log: I am not going to report my workouts and numbers etc. Just comments a few times a week. I started this cause I cannot find a solo log - only PCT usage logs. Day 3: Stronger than expected in the gym today. Maybe it's already coming on? Possibly a different pump coming on too? Feel like eating everything in site. I don't want to put on weight, so I will be curbing my hunger with some bits and pieces of Dexaprine.

How was your run with XI-KT bro? Look at using it Epi

Thanks

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
How was your run with XI-KT bro? Look at using it Epi

Thanks
It leaned me out and I stayed the same weight. Still got about 1/2 of the third bottle to go (along with starting the Osta). Gonna just run the Osta as is....already after 6 days....I am getting 10 times the effect X1-KT would give.

Tell me what you noticed with adding epi to the x1-kt? And which brand did you use?

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
Day 7: A car travelling 90km clipped hit me (hit my left butt cheek with his mirror) while I was riding my bike today. Somehow, I don't know how....I am relatively unscathed. Everything at the hospital checked out and I am busy re-habbing it (tons of ice in affected areas, I self adjusted my back/ neck and been stretching and pacing / walking pretty much since it happened - which is about 4 hours ago).

All to say, let's see how the Osta does at rehabbing the affected areas which will be much more prominent tomorrow. Real life Osta healing test underway! Bet no one has ever started Osta early, just to get injured to see how much more it positively helps the healing process. On that note, I will be doing light cardio no matter what....and we will see how I feel over the next couple of days. At present state, I expect to be training chest and shoulders Monday (instead of tomorrow).

btw, the car had to get towed. Aside from breaking his mirror off with my left butt cheek, my left calf pushed his front fender into the hood and front end...and he blew a tire too. I got up and walked it off....un-freakin believable. My left butt cheek is hugely inflammed to say the least. Tell the person you love - you love them.....and do it now lol!

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Day 7: A car travelling 90km clipped hit me (hit my left butt cheek with his mirror) while I was riding my bike today. Somehow, I don't know how....I am relatively unscathed. Everything at the hospital checked out and I am busy re-habbing it (tons of ice in affected areas, I self adjusted my back/ neck and been stretching and pacing / walking pretty much since it happened - which is about 4 hours ago).

All to say, let's see how the Osta does at rehabbing the affected areas which will be much more prominent tomorrow. Real life Osta healing test underway! Bet no one has ever started Osta early, just to get injured to see how much more it positively helps the healing process. On that note, I will be doing light cardio no matter what....and we will see how I feel over the next couple of days. At present state, I expect to be training chest and shoulders Monday (instead of tomorrow).

btw, the car had to get towed. Aside from breaking his mirror off with my left butt cheek, my left calf pushed his front fender into the hood and front end...and he blew a tire too. I got up and walked it off....un-freakin believable. My left butt cheek is hugely inflammed to say the least. Tell the person you love - you love them.....and do it now lol!
Wow man I'm glad you're ok and still have your humor intact. Great news given the bad accident you just went through. I hope you get can get back on the saddle quickly

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Wow man, that's crazy! Glad you're ok.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotta be a good feeling to walk away from that. Not only walk away, but I would kind of feel like the Hulk if my butt and calf caused a car to crunch a fender, blow a tire, and get towed!!!

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
Gotta be a good feeling to walk away from that. Not only walk away, but I would kind of feel like the Hulk if my butt and calf caused a car to crunch a fender, blow a tire, and get towed!!!
LOL.....I do now, thank you! Ya know, we are all kind of super human 'up here on anabolic minds'. I mean the average Joe these days is a rag doll in a situation like this. But us, we deadlift, squat, eat the best fuel and challenge our bodiies in all kinds of ways to be tight, taunt, muscular, aligned and ready for anything. We are all able to take the brunt of an accident better than the average Joe - I am convinced of it. Cheers.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
LOL.....I do now, thank you! Ya know, we are all kind of super human 'up here on anabolic minds'. I mean the average Joe these days is a rag doll in a situation like this. But us, we deadlift, squat, eat the best fuel and challenge our bodiies in all kinds of ways to be tight, taunt, muscular, aligned and ready for anything. We are all able to take the brunt of an accident better than the average Joe - I am convinced of it. Cheers.
This is so true. I've been on smaller accidents with minimal to no damage at all. Our struggles/enjoyment spent with the iron has it's advantages :)

Cheers!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I totally agree that someone who lifts has a better chance at staying healthy through stuff like this. Posture, body control, and protective muscle are are all positives.

I totaled a truck of mine a year and a half ago so bad I had to kick my door open to get out. Didn't have a scratch in me and no seatbelt. The medics that came told me that from the airbag and everything I was gonna be sore and bruised as hell but nothing ever came. Good tight muscles and core control kept me all in line

brolexander

brolexander

Awards
Again, this is what I'm doing as well. I take 10mg in the morning and 15mg in the afternoon.
Only thing is osta has a 24 hr half life :p so it seems your almost on like a pulse dose i guess, never really seen anyone do that before.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Any signs of suppression or shut down fomr 25mg? low libido, lethargy, ed / partial ed or anything?

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Only thing is osta has a 24 hr half life :p so it seems your almost on like a pulse dose i guess, never really seen anyone do that before.
Yeah, I just want to see if there is any difference and so far, nothing. However, I will probably continue to do split dosage for the remainder of my cycle.

kolejorg

Awards
When I ran ostabol at 20mg ed I didn't notice any libido issues until week 6ish. I had a few days of light loads and he wasn't working quite right. Did a few days of purus recycle and was good as new. Could have been stress and unrelated to ostarine though. Otherwise good stuff.

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
Probably a stupid question, but would symptoms of suppression be the same as symptoms of low testosterone? For some reason I am having a hard time finding this information. Just want to know what to watch for. Thanks again...

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Probably a stupid question, but would symptoms of suppression be the same as symptoms of low testosterone? For some reason I am having a hard time finding this information. Just want to know what to watch for. Thanks again...
Potentially yes and no. There are some that overlap but others that are totally exclusive to each side