half way through my cycle

shak1000

Awards
Hi guys .. I just wanted some info advice as im running my first test e cycle im half way in to the cycle 6 weeks and well to be honest with zeroeffect at the moment . Since starting the cycle iv had a few side affects oily skin and an increased libido however in the gym and strenthgh and gains wise i havent noticed much .

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
And like diet. And routine. Stats.

shak1000

Awards
Well 6ft 200pounds been 25 years old , been training for the last 5 years decided to take my first cyle of test e , 2 pins a week 500mg ,
Diets pretty clean , rrain 3 times a week back biceps, chest tris , legs and shoulders .

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Cleanliness of diet means nothing without macros, goals and bodyweight history. Training 3xweek is not enough on test. You should be training each muscle group at least twice a week before hopping on gear. First maximize your natty potential then use gear to push past it, not the other order.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cleanliness of diet means nothing without macros, goals and bodyweight history. Training 3xweek is not enough on test. You should be training each muscle group at least twice a week before hopping on gear. First maximize your natty potential then use gear to push past it, not the other order.
Training everything 2x is a touchy subject, for example look at Yates, once a week killer sessions. If you're killing your muscles in the gym and feeding yourself you'll grow. But I agree, 3x a week on test? At least bump to 5/6 hell even 7 if you can swing it.

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Training everything 2x is a touchy subject, for example look at Yates, once a week killer sessions. If you're killing your muscles in the gym and feeding yourself you'll grow. But I agree, 3x a week on test? At least bump to 5/6 hell even 7 if you can swing it.
Yeah pretty much what I was saying. Total volume comes 1st, but frequency is 2nd. So if you're hitting each part 1x week with crazy high volume you may be reaping the same benefits as 2x week with lower volume each session. I'm sure OP isn't lifting Yates level for 2h straight each session. That's his problem. He's not implementing progressive volume overload.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah pretty much what I was saying. Total volume comes 1st, but frequency is 2nd. So if you're hitting each part 1x week with crazy high volume you may be reaping the same benefits as 2x week with lower volume each session. I'm sure OP isn't lifting Yates level for 2h straight each session. That's his problem. He's not implementing progressive volume overload.
Feel ya on that. **** even dogcrapp, using heavy amounts of RP sets, 3x a week killed me. I was dead and I'm used to higher volume. Rest pauses are the tits! I think intensity trumps volume as well. Though, they are different beasts.