Strongest ProHormone Cycle/Stack

xJayDee

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hello everybody. I posted a while ago about what the strongest most potent pro hormone/stack is. I will be ordering today and logging it the day it comes in. Now I'm being told that Dymethazine and tr3st PH stack is the best of all of them. I want to make the right purchase with no regrets and make sure I'm getting my moneys worth and hoping this stack truely is the strongest and best. I've done an h-drol + xtreme-tren stack and I've done a test e + masteron e stack in the past. I am 26 5'8 185 11% body fat. Here's what my cycle layout would look like if I were to do this. Keep in mind I will be ordering today. So much help is greatly appreciated. I will be logging as well. I will also be running trendione

CYCLE

DMZ
60/60/60/80/80/80-100
TR3ST
75/75/75/100/100/100/125/125/125/125
TRENDIONE
0/0/0/0/60/90/90/120/120/120

ON CYCLE SUPPORTS

Cel Cycle Assist 8 caps per day
Inhibit P-
Forma or Adex

PCT

Nolva
20/20/10/10
Clomid
50/50/25/25
Reduce Xt
0/0/3/3/3/3
Cel Pct Assist
4/4/4/4
Ostaraine
10mg ed

Again assuming this is the most powerful PH stack or at least one of them. I will be ordering immediately after I get some bumps. So please, as much help is needed. Thank you everyone.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
DMZ is legit bro. Trest as we'll..

I just started a log and am using DMZ at 60 straight through for my kicker..

There's a nice log up and they ran upwards of 80 & 100 towards the end..

I wouldn't stay there to long though personally..

xJayDee

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Do you mind sending me the links to your log and the other one? Thanks bro. How long would you say? I'm looking to get the most out of it at the highest dose possible without messing myself up for optimal gains, on all 3.

superdroller

Banned
Awards
Run the tren at 180mg throughout for full effects. Drop the inhibit p because it doesn't work. Google prolactrone vs inhibit p. Also don't take either unless tren sides actually arise. Tren gyno is rare. Vitex is more cost effective.
Tren will combine nicely with ANY compound. Personally don't think you need it in this cycle unless money is no object.
Two serms is not necessary. Clomid alone is more than effective.

superdroller

Banned
Awards
Tren is extremely suppressive, and not very effective unless dosed high.

superdroller

Banned
Awards
Those are pretty high doses too. Tudca is a good idea. Repairs and prevents damage from androgen-induced liver issues.

superdroller

Banned
Awards
Go with pes erase for your on cycle ai--proven performer and cheap.
Trest is known for blood pressure sides and aromatization.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Run the tren at 180mg throughout for full effects. Drop the inhibit p because it doesn't work. Google prolactrone vs inhibit p. Also don't take either unless tren sides actually arise. Tren gyno is rare. Vitex is more cost effective.
Tren will combine nicely with ANY compound. Personally don't think you need it in this cycle unless money is no object.
Two serms is not necessary. Clomid alone is more than effective.
Lmao, all of your recommendations are complete **** bro.
Have you ever use inhibit p?
Why would you not take necessary precautions prior to issues?
Trenbolone (even the PH) spikes prolactin. That's a fact. And that can and will cause gyno and lactation if not handled correctly.
2 serms is fine. Especially when running trestolone, tren, and dmz. Also, tren doesn't combine nicely with ANY compound.

superdroller

Banned
Awards
Sorry, last post:
Dmz is good, but in my opinion alpha one is way more effective. And dmz having a lower propensity for sides is moot at your doses. Msten at 40mg daily or alpha one at 40-60 mg daily would be better.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Go with pes erase for your on cycle ai--proven performer and cheap.
Trest is known for blood pressure sides and aromatization.
its PROVEN to do nothing to e2 levels.
And it's not even close to powerful enough for trestolone.

superdroller

Banned
Awards
Lmao, all of your recommendations are complete **** bro.
Have you ever use inhibit p?
Why would you not take necessary precautions prior to issues?
Trenbolone (even the PH) spikes prolactin. That's a fact. And that can and will cause gyno and lactation if not handled correctly.
2 serms is fine. Especially when running trestolone, tren, and dmz. Also, tren doesn't combine nicely with ANY compound.
Again, mr. Jesus, all my information is taken directly from mike arnolds mouth. Google prolactrone vs inhibit p. Ldopa and p5p interfere with each other when dosed simultaneously. And mike arnold specifically states that he himself doesn't take preventative supps for tren gyno unless it actually arises as an issue. Please don't hate the player--hate the game!

superdroller

Banned
Awards
Your opinions are appreciated however and I admit you have more knowledge than me. But please google prolactrone vs inhibit p!

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Glad you said it! I'm trying to avoid confrontations on AM lol

Ah ha ha
Guys has no clue what he's talking about. I try and avoid that also, but i cant help it with some people lol start trendione at 180mg? Arimistane as a AI for trestolone? Dmz not effective? Lmao idk...this site is starting to lack people that know what the **** they're talking about.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Again, mr. Jesus, all my information is taken directly from mike arnolds mouth. Google prolactrone vs inhibit p. Ldopa and p5p interfere with each other when dosed simultaneously. And mike arnold specifically states that he himself doesn't take preventative supps for tren gyno unless it actually arises as an issue. Please don't hate the player--hate the game!
Oh...you must have missed the part that inhibit p is proven to lower prolactin. Simple as that, our product works. And I have used it with trenavar. With no issues. I bet you haven't even used it. Or trenavar for that matter. Please do some research instead of slamming products that work.

superdroller

Banned
Awards
And remember kids. Personal attacks are directly reflective of maturity. All opinions on these forums are opinions and well-intentioned advice!
All respect to reps for jesus--I prefer to learn and help others--not bicker! This is your third negative post directed at me and I'm beginning to think it's personal.
If this is the case then I apologize for any misinformation as well as any perceived threats you may have imagined.

Your bible is the bible, while mine is the book of mike Arnold.

superdroller

Banned
Awards
And mike arnold also recommends 180 mg of supertrenabol for cycles...again, google it. 6 caps.

superdroller

Banned
Awards
As for the erase--it worked for me on a max lmg/m1,4add cycle--dried me out like nobody's business. Whether that was placebo effect or not I can say it was effective.

xJayDee

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I appreciate the recommendations and help from all of you. Everyone is different and different things work for different people. reps you have been helping me for about a month now. Read your pms! All I want is to know the best way to cycle these compounds for maximum results and little sides of course. All in all I do not want to waste my money so if it has to do with me switching to a whole different compound I will. However, i've nothing but great things about dmz and tr3st ran together. The third compound i'm throwing in there by choice because I feel like it. If i could run an amazing cycle for months without sides I would. Like I said, best prohormone cycle/stack + highest most effective dose possible with minimal sides + longest I can run for. I have experience with cycles, however, I literally have my credit card in my hand adding up prices. Also, thanks goliath for the links.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Man, every single thread you post in is "mike Arnold said.." You need to check other sources as well. You seriously he recommended to run sdmz for 8 weeks in your thread, That's a dangerous and stupid cycle. I don't care who recommended it.
I'm done arguing with you. But don't go around slamming people's products. Simple as that.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I appreciate the recommendations and help from all of you. Everyone is different and different things work for different people. reps you have been helping me for about a month now. Read your pms! All I want is to know the best way to cycle these compounds for maximum results and little sides of course. All in all I do not want to waste my money so if it has to do with me switching to a whole different compound I will. However, i've nothing but great things about dmz and tr3st ran together. The third compound i'm throwing in there by choice because I feel like it. If i could run an amazing cycle for months without sides I would. Like I said, best prohormone cycle/stack + highest most effective dose possible with minimal sides + longest I can run for. I have experience with cycles, however, I literally have my credit card in my hand adding up prices. Also, thanks goliath for the links.
I think the cycle you laid out is perfect. Buy enough tren to run at high doses if its not enough the way you laid it out. Besides that you have a beastly cycle laid out bro

xJayDee

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks reps. Appreciate it. Could you tell me how many bottles of each? Also if you can pm me where to find the on cycle and pct items that would be great. If I could do something for you I would. I can't afford to buy anything bunk. Especially my serms.

xJayDee

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Just slight issues finding good trust worthy sites to grab the PH's from if you or someone could pm me. Thank you guys.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Orbitnutrition.com
I will second this and speak to the quality of inhibit p.
I will also recommend a topical fromestane product for your AI while on cycle. Our product Formabolic is a proven product at a great value. For trest hit up Olympus
For DMZ and ms ten stacked again I recommend IronFlex but for solo grab LGI

xJayDee

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Appreciate it guys. What's the difference between grabbing it solo from lgi than grabbing it from ironflex?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Appreciate it guys. What's the difference between grabbing it solo from lgi than grabbing it from ironflex?
We are going to have m-sten stacked in with it

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Ahhh.. Which is the better/stronger of the 2?
They are both considered strong and put up solid results based on training style and diet.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Thanks reps. Appreciate it. Could you tell me how many bottles of each? Also if you can pm me where to find the on cycle and pct items that would be great. If I could do something for you I would. I can't afford to buy anything bunk. Especially my serms.
Well for the steroids just look at how much is in each bottle and figure out how many bottles you need to run it at the doses you want. Gonna have some math to do bro lol
A ton of the sponsors on here carry the on cycle and pct items, check out nutriverse, nutraplanet, orbit nutrition, and sno.
Can't help with serms. But I'll tell you, if its to cheap, its normally not legit. IME.

xJayDee

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys. I really appreciate it. And reps. Answer your pm's bro! When I start logging I will need your help through out this cycle.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Log this bisch