WTF is going on????

domjaun

Awards
So I started my cycle 10 days ago, helladrol, furaza 300, Dermatrest and some Ep1c. I have not increased my calorie intake, my waist has not gotten any bigger but yet I went from 214lbs 10 days ago to 225 tonight. What the hell is all that about? My shoulder, traps, chest, bi's and tri's are getting noticeably bigger but that can't account for all that weight gain. My intent was to bulk a little but lean out, I guess maybe that can still happen given Im early into my cycle. The mass amount of weight gain so soon is weird though. Any thoughts???

Swolljaboi

Awards
My weight jumped 10 lbs in the first 2 weeks of my last epi/stano cycle. Increased muscle glycogen storage, lean muscle mass, and possibly some water retention can easily account for that much weight. My off cycle weight can fluctuate as much as 5 lbs day to day.

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Makin dem gains man! Glycogen storage/water retention due to added hormones or just straight getting JACKED!!!!

Swolljaboi

Awards
I would recommend that you add in a good AI like formestane if you're not using one already. Trest does aromatize and it will also help you keep from retaining as much water.

domjaun

Awards
Makin dem gains man! Glycogen storage/water retention due to added hormones or just straight getting JACKED!!!!
Ha! Im telling ya, I feel amazing in the gym. Especially since I added the Ep1c, since then I have felt better, more focused and just dont want to stop. I literally have to stop and say to myself, I need to leave, I have done enough. The pumps are insane and my vascularity is showing up better everyday.

domjaun

Awards
I would recommend that you add in a good AI like formestane if you're not using one already. Trest does aromatize and it will also help you keep from retaining as much water.
Thanks, I forgot to mention im taking transform for my AI.

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Ha! Im telling ya, I feel amazing in the gym. Especially since I added the Ep1c, since then I have felt better, more focused and just dont want to stop. I literally have to stop and say to myself, I need to leave, I have done enough. The pumps are insane and my vascularity is showing up better everyday.
Just kill it man im having similar awesome things goin in my cycle today I crushed my 5x5 deads with 375 I would say as long as your waistline ain't moving and you are getting more dam* studly just keep it up lol the side effects to roids is looking like a bad azz mother trucker lol

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
Oh ya, my workouts go from mid 24-28 sets to 35 sets on cycle. No such thing as overtraining if your eating enough and sleeping enough (says Rich Pianna)

domjaun

Awards
Oh ya, my workouts go from mid 24-28 sets to 35 sets on cycle. No such thing as overtraining if your eating enough and sleeping enough (says Rich Pianna)
Yeah, I am doing over 30 sets in my workouts and Im not tired at all. I get insane pumps in my arms and shoulders to the point of pain! lol! I love feeling like this.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
LMuscle Male Anti-Aging Medicine 27
howwedo107 Nutrition / Health 4
Cwaynemash Anabolics 23
Supplements 59