first test e cycle

Nerd

Awards
i am 6'0" 218 and 23 years old decided to run my first ever aas. test e. please critique my cycle good or bad i want to hear it all.

test e 500mg a week pinning monday thursday. for 12 weeks.
frontloading 500mg on my first pin.
running all the normal supps, multi fish oils flax oil... etc.
running bridge and hcgenerate with cycle.

pct: zma
animal test
clomid
nolvadex

clomid: week1: 100mg ed
week2: 100mg
week3: 50mg
week 4 50 mg
nolva: week 1:40mg
week 2: 40mg
week3: 20mg
week 4: 20 mg

i will start my pct 2 weeks after last pin.

500 caloric surplus during cycle and in pct.
also ill have arimadex or letro on hand incase of gyno. dont know which one i should have on hand. ive heard that letro is too much if you just startting to see signs. and that its used for trying to get rid of gyno once you have it.

also the only other thing i have done is havoc when i was 21. i did a 6 week cycle and gained a solid 7 pounds after pct.

Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

Awards
i am 6'0" 218 and 23 years old decided to run my first ever aas. test e. please critique my cycle good or bad i want to hear it all.

animal test
clomid
nolvadex

week 4 50 mg

also ill have arimadex or letro on hand incase of gyno. dont know which one i should have on hand. ive heard that letro is too much if you just startting to see signs. and that its used for trying to get rid of gyno once you have it.

also the only other thing i have done is havoc when i was 21. i did a 6 week cycle and gained a solid 7 pounds after pct.
IMO I would for first cycle run 250mg per week for 16-20 weeks. See how you react to test first and this dosage u shouldn't need an AI.
If after 10 weeks say and your not happy with gains, then maybe double dosage.
Make sure you train hard, diet spot on with protein important to take 1.5g per pound of body weight per day. Plenty rest too. Good luck bro!

Nerd

Awards
wouldnt 250mg a week be hardly any more test than i already have naturally?

reason i am trying test because i think that im getting really close to my natural cap. diet has been pretty spot on for couple years now with dedicated training. but if you think 250mg a week will help break my plateau then ill try that.

would i pin twice a week still or just once. i have 250mg/ml test e from balkan pharmaceuticals.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
250mg is plenty over what your body naturally makes..

However, I personally wouldn't start that low..

It is better to start lower and gradually work your way up.. But I think 350-400 is a nice starting dose..

Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

Awards
You only produce on average approx 50 per week.
Once u inject test you stop producing so when in mathematics theory u inject 250 a week it's a lot more.
But everyone's different.
I'm a advocate low doses for longer cycles. It shows that you keep the gains far better. Always depends on your goals too.
Yes u can spilt dosage still twice a week. But that's up to u again. Try once a week for say 5 weeks. If not happy split dosage for the next 2-3 weeks. If still not happy double dosage.
It's just for first time cycle u should make ur best gains. If u do in the future another test cycle and ur first cycle was high, well u probably have to go higher on the next next to get gains. And I say maybe.
But on a lower cycle, you can gage gains against sides. I know ur eager to grow but just breathe and see how it goes first.
Either way, gains will come but keeping them against sides that can hurt, depends on what you decide.
Health is paramount to taking test, well any steriod, be cautious is what I'm saying.
You will succeed champ, but training hard, eating right and rest etc etc etc and etc I believe is the best course.

But this is my opinion only.

Nerd

Awards
if i do a low dose, long cycle would the gap between cycles be my cycle length plus pct still? ex. 16 week cycle 4 week pct so 20 weeks from my last pin to the start of my next cycle.

or because its a low dose, can i start my next cycle earlier than this?

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
if i do a low dose, long cycle would the gap between cycles be my cycle length plus pct still? ex. 16 week cycle 4 week pct so 20 weeks from my last pin to the start of my next cycle. or because its a low dose, can i start my next cycle earlier than this?
20 weeks from last day of PCT to next pin.

I'd do a shorter cycle personally, but I can see the argument for lower dose longer cycles for sure.

I'd stick at 12 weeks, 375mg per week split twice a week (or around that mark, depending on what's easy to administer from the concentration mg/ml of what you've got).

I seem to remember someone on here putting something on about receptors acclimatising to the increased androgen level after 8 - 10 weeks, so gains stop after this time. You can cut for longer as you will retain muscle, but after this period on a bulk, you have to increase the dose to continue the same progress. That said, you do not have to increase the dose to maintain.

For that reason, and that I find recovery safer/easier, I stick to around 12 weeks max.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do 12 weeks at 500mg/week. Standard cycle. I wouldn't run 250, you barely are gonna notice ****.

Clomid dose too high, run it 50/50/25/25.

I would also switch aminal test to DAA but that is just because I woulnd't wnat to spend that much money on a test booster and DAA is cheap.

JONimal

JONimal

Awards
  • Established
Cyclicle bulking is your best option whether your on cycle or not. 6 bulk 2 weeks cut. It's not long. Enough to drop significant amounts of body fat but to reset metabolism and keep your bulk successful as well as not accumulating too much bf

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
IMO I would for first cycle run 250mg per week for 16-20 weeks. See how you react to test first and this dosage u shouldn't need an AI.
If after 10 weeks say and your not happy with gains, then maybe double dosage.
Make sure you train hard, diet spot on with protein important to take 1.5g per pound of body weight per day. Plenty rest too. Good luck bro!
first cycle a 16+ weeker and at almost measly hrt dose, good enough to cause shut down?

OP this is bad advice IMO...

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established

animal test
clomid
nolvadex

week 4 50 mg

use an AI, dex 0.25-0.5mg eod wk1-pct start.
pct i would rec 50mg clomid and 20mg tamox for whole 4 weeks with first 2-3 days being double possibly.
also letro is great, but used on low low doses, use it all the time. but i rec dex for you. i use that too..

good luck

ps. use AI to prevent and keep estrogen in check,not wait for sides. start it from week one

Nerd

Awards
thats what i kind of thought that dose was too. after my research, that is the first time i heard someone doing such a low dose.

but where he says start lower to see how you respond and also because then next time you will have to do more and more each time. that makes sense to me..
maybe ill do 400mg a week for my first cycle?

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
thats what i kind of thought that dose was too. after my research, that is the first time i heard someone doing such a low dose. but where he says start lower to see how you respond and also because then next time you will have to do more and more each time. that makes sense to me.. maybe ill do 400mg a week for my first cycle?
If you're doing test e, it's only low in the first 6 weeks.

If you did 400mg, then by the time you're in week 7 (assuming a 10.5 day half life for ease), you're getting...(this is illustrative only, as I can't do this kind of maths in my head without a pen and paper)...

133mg from week 7's injection over the week
67mg from week 6's injection
33mg from week 5's injection
17mg from week 4's injection
8mg from week 3's injection
4mg from week 2's injection
2mg's from week 1's injection

So your total test released over that week is circa 265mg. Which is 5x your normal level, taking the previous posters figure of 50mg per week if natural.

Longer half lives result in a higher cumulative effect later in the cycle, which is why many people assume that test e is better for bulking effectively you're always increasing the weekly dose until you reach equilibrium - and why it's better to start smaller to assess how you react.

Or, if you can handle the pinning, use a much shorter ester.

Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

Awards
If you're doing test e, it's only low in the first 6 weeks.

If you did 400mg, then by the time you're in week 7 (assuming a 10.5 day half life for ease), you're getting...(this is illustrative only, as I can't do this kind of maths in my head without a pen and paper)...

133mg from week 7's injection over the week
67mg from week 6's injection
33mg from week 5's injection
17mg from week 4's injection
8mg from week 3's injection
4mg from week 2's injection
2mg's from week 1's injection

So your total test released over that week is circa 265mg. Which is 5x your normal level, taking the previous posters figure of 50mg per week if natural.

Longer half lives result in a higher cumulative effect later in the cycle, which is why many people assume that test e is better for bulking effectively you're always increasing the weekly dose until you reach equilibrium - and why it's better to start smaller to assess how you react.

Or, if you can handle the pinning, use a much shorter ester.
This is excellent advice. Spot on.
This is why IMO if you start of low and go longer with the cycle, you can manage things so much better.
Again like I said, if you not happy with progress as you go along, you can then increase dosage if you choose.
Its your first cycle and you will enjoy it which ever way you go. Good luck! Do a log if you can and keep us posted champ!

Nerd

Awards
This is excellent advice. Spot on.
This is why IMO if you start of low and go longer with the cycle, you can manage things so much better.
Again like I said, if you not happy with progress as you go along, you can then increase dosage if you choose.
Its your first cycle and you will enjoy it which ever way you go. Good luck! Do a log if you can and keep us posted champ!
I think i will do a low dose long cycle. after a little bit of research i found that more people are saying it is easier to keep your gains. that what i want. i dont want to bulk up 15-25 lbs and lose 10-20 of it in pct. unfortunately i can no longer do a cycle until march. but when the time comes i will try to remember and do a log on here. thank you all for the advice.

one more question. is my pct good or is there things i can add to solidify my gains i got on cycle. im beginning to figure out that pct is probably more important than what your cycle is.

so nolva and clomid are for sure. what else should i add?

im going to be gone for work until march that is why i cant. i will have no time to workout. no access to a gym or weights.. hopefully i dont lose all my weight. im going to become very sad when i go below 200lbs. 6 months with no weights or gym.

Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

Awards
If your going to go the the low dose route say 200mg-250mg, you will be fine with just Nolva at the dosages you stated for 4 weeks.

Holding onto your gains won't be difficult as long as you continue to train hard, eat well, esp high protein, rest plenty and repeat.

Your first cycle will be also your learning on how you body reacts on cycle and after cycle. Listen to it and adjust patiently.

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i am 6'0" 218 and 23 years old decided to run my first ever aas. test e. please critique my cycle good or bad i want to hear it all. test e 500mg a week pinning monday thursday. for 12 weeks. frontloading 500mg on my first pin. running all the normal supps, multi fish oils flax oil... etc. running bridge and hcgenerate with cycle. pct: zma animal test clomid nolvadex clomid: week1: 100mg ed week2: 100mg week3: 50mg week 4 50 mg nolva: week 1:40mg week 2: 40mg week3: 20mg week 4: 20 mg i will start my pct 2 weeks after last pin. 500 caloric surplus during cycle and in pct. also ill have arimadex or letro on hand incase of gyno. dont know which one i should have on hand. ive heard that letro is too much if you just startting to see signs. and that its used for trying to get rid of gyno once you have it. also the only other thing i have done is havoc when i was 21. i did a 6 week cycle and gained a solid 7 pounds after pct.

100 mg of clomid is too much. Just do 50. 100 mg brings out all the bad sides from clomid. Especially if you are taking nolva also.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
My suggestions:

1. Get some HCG to restart HPTA
2. Drop your week 2 clomid dose to 50mg
3. Start the AI from week 1. I had heard to start after week 2 once the test has kicked in, but I felt like I was chasing estrogen then and had to bump up the dose for a bit to get rid of some water retention
4. Your nolva dose seems high, but the important thing is that you've got everything on hand already !

Do work and have fun!