Ep15stane/Tr3n cycle question.

dthemann22

Awards
Hey guys. last summer I did my first epistane solo cycle and had incredible gains. 20 pounds in 6 weeks. This time around I'm looking to cut so I will be adding Tren to the mix. When I ran the epi cycle all I really needed was cycle assist on cycle and some taurine and supperciccus. My question is, due to the Tren, do I have to add anything to my cycle for issues such as prolactin, anti estrogen, or hair loss? Also, I used nolva for my PCT. I'm assuming that I can use it again with the tren stacked too? Last question is do you think running tren at 60mg will be sufficient? Thanks guys

dthemann22

Awards
Here's what I'm thinking...

Ep15tane 30/45/45/45/45/45
Tr3n 30/30/60/60/60/60
AR1MACARE PRO or CEL cycle assist?
Taurine
Superciccus
Fish oil
Multivitamin

Tamofixen Nitrate 20/20/10/10
Daa - 3g a day
Erase pro - 1 pill a day
Creatine

Thank you everyone for the help

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Add Inhibit P for prolactin control. Tr3n may affect your sleep as well. 50mg Benadryl worked much better than any melatonin product for me. Poor sleep kicked in around week 3 of that stack. 60mg/day is good, but 90 was GREAT!!! Strength shot way up at 90.

dthemann22

Awards
Thanks for the reply. Do you think I should take Inhibit P from the start or only if I get issues for prolactin? I could also get Letro but I'm not sure if it's necessary. I don't want to spend the money if I don't have to. Thanks again

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the reply. Do you think I should take Inhibit P from the start or only if I get issues for prolactin? I could also get Letro but I'm not sure if it's necessary. I don't want to spend the money if I don't have to. Thanks again
I started the Inhibit P about a week in. I mean why not? Plus it enhances mood, sleep, etc. I started with 1 cap/day and then when I upped the Tr3n, I upped the Inhibit to 2 caps/day and it lasted me a week or so into PCT. And it's not too expensive. Better safe than sorry and be ahead of sides, not behind them.

kolejorg

Awards
You might wait for others to chime in but I don't think nolva and tren mix well. I've always heard and been told clomid for a tren cycle but I may be off base.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You might wait for others to chime in but I don't think nolva and tren mix well. I've always heard and been told clomid for a tren cycle but I may be off base.
I also read that, but not until I already had my Nolva for Tr3n PCT. So I used it and it worked fine for me. That's not to say it does for everybody.

dthemann22

Awards
I heard that too but I thought that was only for using nolva on cycle. I don't know though. I will wait for someone with the knowledge to tell me. If that's the case, I may just run epi alone on a cut. Plus the added sides of tren are making me a little nervous.

kolejorg

Awards
Having looked more into it I think you're right. Nolva on cycle with tren is a bad idea. But nolva for pct seems to be fine. I've decided to add tren Into my upcoming cycle and since I have nolva on hand I wanted to make sure I could use it.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I heard that too but I thought that was only for using nolva on cycle. I don't know though. I will wait for someone with the knowledge to tell me. If that's the case, I may just run epi alone on a cut. Plus the added sides of tren are making me a little nervous.
Having looked more into it I think you're right. Nolva on cycle with tren is a bad idea. But nolva for pct seems to be fine. I've decided to add tren Into my upcoming cycle and since I have nolva on hand I wanted to make sure I could use it.

Nolva is fine during and post with tren. There's ZERO studies backing it. Jump in llewellyn's books and he has you pcting with nolva in all of them. Same with Michael scally.

You'll need prolactin control. http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/black-lion-research-prolactrone.html is a mild one just like inhibit p. basically the same stuff. I'd also recommend having caber or prami. It's like letro. You should have it just in case IMO.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here's what I'm thinking...

Ep15tane 30/45/45/45/45/45
Tr3n 30/30/60/60/60/60
AR1MACARE PRO or CEL cycle assist?
Taurine
Superciccus
Fish oil
Multivitamin

Tamofixen Nitrate 20/20/10/10
Daa - 3g a day
Erase pro - 1 pill a day
Creatine

Thank you everyone for the help
Looks good. I would run Reduce XT starting week 3 of PCT to combat rising cortisol levels.
I would run cycle assist just because epi+and AI is waaay too much estrogen suppression, save the AI for PCT (which you are doing by running erase pro).

Add Inhibit P for prolactin control. Tr3n may affect your sleep as well. 50mg Benadryl worked much better than any melatonin product for me. Poor sleep kicked in around week 3 of that stack. 60mg/day is good, but 90 was GREAT!!! Strength shot way up at 90.

dthemann22

Awards
Thank you everyone for the help. I think that due to the sides and the fact that I'm not sure how the tren will react with my body, I'm just going to run epi solo on a cut. I know tren is known for killing libido and last time I ran epi alone my libido was through the roof. I also don't have to deal with the prolactin issues as well. I really appreciate everyone's advice.