Did Ostarine not deliver?

jacksonian

Awards
Hey guys, I'm fairly new to this scene and have been doing tons of research. I ran across a couple of mentions of Ostarine so I started researching it last night. Seems like almost all the news/buzz/discussion happened a couple of years ago and there's not much since. Did Ostarine just not deliver consistently enough and fell off the hot list? Just curious as it sounded like a really good option for someone that didn't want to go too hardcore into PH or AAS. Thanks for any insight.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol your research skills must be sh!t. There is so much about it, must people are using it at a low dose in PCT now.

Keep looking

Hey guys, I'm fairly new to this scene and have been doing tons of research. I ran across a couple of mentions of Ostarine so I started researching it last night. Seems like almost all the news/buzz/discussion happened a couple of years ago and there's not much since. Did Ostarine just not deliver consistently enough and fell off the hot list? Just curious as it sounded like a really good option for someone that didn't want to go too hardcore into PH or AAS. Thanks for any insight.

jacksonian

Awards
Lol your research skills must be sh!t. There is so much about it, must people are using it at a low dose in PCT now.

Keep looking
I do see that most of the posts about it are people using it as a PCT after a cycle. And I understand that this is AM where people are really looking for something hardcore. My point was that I didn't see many people using it by itself. The studies I read looked promising as an alternative to AAS/PH. Did it just not deliver strong enough results to be used as a standalone?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I do see that most of the posts about it are people using it as a PCT after a cycle. And I understand that this is AM where people are really looking for something hardcore. My point was that I didn't see many people using it by itself. The studies I read looked promising as an alternative to AAS/PH. Did it just not deliver strong enough results to be used as a standalone?
Look in cycle info there is people stacking osta with other phs on cycle. BlumkinKing is one. I'm running osta during pct and I feel like it is helping me solidify/preserve my gains, but I have heard it is great to run while cutting, helps preserve muscle and you don't waste your time on phs that are better used with a bulking diet.

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
I'm using it to recomp right now and I'd say it's working, I'm at day 12 with 20 mg and I have definitely lost fat but my weight hasn't budged and I'm putting up pr's in every workout, I have a log going but I don't have a link for it since I'm on the mobile app

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Love it in PCT!

Love it!

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
I'm using it to recomp right now and I'd say it's working, I'm at day 12 with 20 mg and I have definitely lost fat but my weight hasn't budged and I'm putting up pr's in every workout, I have a log going but I don't have a link for it since I'm on the mobile app
Same for me too. I'm on day 20 at 25mg (split dosage) and too have lost some fat but getting stronger and hitting PR's as well. Weight hasn't budge for me either but have gotten compliments on my physique and about how I am bigger. Currently not logging though. Osta is the real, freakin' deal.

jacksonian

Awards
Thanks for the feedback guys. I've never run anything other than things like ABE or Arimistane. I was looking at running something on the mild side that was good for recomp, maybe a few lbs of LBM. Considering Ostarine or Epistane.

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
We'll if your looking to add mass epistane is going to be better for that goal, but epistane requires a little more as far as on cycle support and pct supps (SERM)

jacksonian

Awards
We'll if your looking to add mass epistane is going to be better for that goal, but epistane requires a little more as far as on cycle support and pct supps (SERM)
Thanks. Doing research on both options.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
This ^^^^

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
Very true^^ Osta is great for recomp, might only add a few pounds if you are bulking, epi will give you >5 lbs

brolexander

brolexander

Awards
I had a log of me running it with s4 and gw. Really great for size and strength IMO. Everyone also reacts differently to everything, so what you get out of it all depends on genetics and work ethic honestly..

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I had a log of me running it with s4 and gw. Really great for size and strength IMO. Everyone also reacts differently to everything, so what you get out of it all depends on genetics and work ethic honestly..
Just read your log, your progress was impressive. The size increase was significant and you were still shredded. I'll ask my questions on that thread

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Never used but thinking of in a pct. Do you think it helped in pct Tagger?
It helped substantially. Atleast for me.

Kept almost all of my mass!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards

jacksonian

Awards
I went with the Ostar1ne from Olympus Labs, going to use it with Nolvadex for PCT after my Ep15stane cycle