Ep15tane/ tr3st/ transform cycle Week 1 Overview

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I wish I had enough time to devote to keeping a full log as some of the guys on here, but my days are slammed so a brief overview will have to suffice.

Stats:
33 years old
6'0
186 lbs
roughly 15% bf
I am going for a lean bulk, expectations are to keep my BF roughly the same and put on and KEEP 10-15 lbs of muscle
I work out 5-6 days a week

I am taking:
Olympus Labs Ep15tane 45mg/ day
Olympus Labs Tr3st 75 mg/ day
Olympus Labs TransFORM 1 pump/day
SNS liver support 3 caps/ day
Dymatize joint tech 2 pills/ day
Agmatine sulfate 3g/ day
Citrulline Malate 2:1 8g/ day
Acetyl L-Carnitine 2g/ day
Phenibut 1g 2x/ day
3g Maca root powder
Amazing grass green superfoods 1 scoop/ day

Breakfast usually consists of a smoothie with:
2 raw eggs
1 cup whole milk
1 scoop amazing grass green superfood
1 cup blueberries
20grams whey protein isolate
3g maca root

Lunch is usually pretty dirty, 5 chicken strips or a hamburger maybe

Pre workout meal, usually a cheeseburger or something

Post workout meal normally 1 cup of whole milk with 40g whey protein isolate

After probably the second day on the prohormones I started noticing more agression in the gym. I also noticed that my muscles would no longer get tired towards the end of my sets. I could comfortably push through each rep until my muscles would literally fail. Definately getting in more reps due to the compounds.
As of today, I am sitting on day 8 of the cycle, and I have to say I feel great. I have a very nice beast mode/ sense of well being throughout the day. My muscles are already staying fuller throughout the day and my libido has been higher than normal.

All in all, I am loving the way this stuff is making me feel so far. Looks like I'm going to run the EPI for 4 more weeks, the tr3st and transform for 9 more. By the way, i am totally open to suggestions as far as diet/ supplementation.

Good times!!!!

Mr_Irrelevant

Awards
Nice work. I just finished this same cycle yesterday. I'll update my thread tonight. I felt pretty great through most of the cycle but I wish I could have upped the dosage of the tr3st around week 5. Next time, I'm either going to up the dosage to 100mgs of tr3st or end the cycle at 5 weeks.

Overall, I went from about 178/180lbs - 195/198lbs. I think I leaned out quite a bit during this so it really was a great cycle. My diet was pretty clean except for a couple cheat meals on the weekends. Only side effects were some acne on the chest and shoulders (who cares ;)), some serious back pumps and dry joints. I started transFORM at 1/2 twice a day but put that up to about 1.5/2 pumps a day.

Good luck! You will really enjoy this cycle!

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Nice work. I just finished this same cycle yesterday. I'll update my thread tonight. I felt pretty great through most of the cycle but I wish I could have upped the dosage of the tr3st around week 5. Next time, I'm either going to up the dosage to 100mgs of tr3st or end the cycle at 5 weeks.

Overall, I went from about 178/180lbs - 195/198lbs. I think I leaned out quite a bit during this so it really was a great cycle. My diet was pretty clean except for a couple cheat meals on the weekends. Only side effects were some acne on the chest and shoulders (who cares ;)), some serious back pumps and dry joints. I started transFORM at 1/2 twice a day but put that up to about 1.5/2 pumps a day.

Good luck! You will really enjoy this cycle!
Holy crap 18 lbs plus leaned out!?!? Did you start carrying water at any point? Do you expect to keep most of that weight?

Mr_Irrelevant

Awards
Holy crap 18 lbs plus leaned out!?!? Did you start carrying water at any point? Do you expect to keep most of that weight?
Again, I feel as though I've leaned out (could definitely be a bit of an over exaggeration). My girlfriend noticed it as well. I'm sure there is some water weight and I definitely will be working my ass off to keep as much as I can. I just started my PCT today with Ep1c and DermaStrength. I plan on running Ep1c 2caps/day for 8 weeks and Dermastrength 1/2 pump twice a day for 8 weeks. Hopefully I can keep the gains coming.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Again, I feel as though I've leaned out (could definitely be a bit of an over exaggeration). My girlfriend noticed it as well. I'm sure there is some water weight and I definitely will be working my ass off to keep as much as I can. I just started my PCT today with Ep1c and DermaStrength. I plan on running Ep1c 2caps/day for 8 weeks and Dermastrength 1/2 pump twice a day for 8 weeks. Hopefully I can keep the gains coming.
Mind sharing the full details of your PCT?

Mr_Irrelevant

Awards
Mind sharing the full details of your PCT?
Sure

Nolva: 20/20/10/10
Sup3r PCT: 4/4/3/3/2/1
DAA: 3/3/3/3/3/3
Support Supps
Ep1c: 2 pills every day for 8 weeks starting day 1 of PCT
DermaStrength: 1/2 pump twice a day for 8 weeks starting day 1 of PCT

Today is literally day 1 of my PCT.