maddybaby

maddybaby

Awards
Hello,

I am 26 y/o
196lbs
5'5

I would like to loose approx 40lbs

I have always battled weight gain, i tend to retain water a lot.

I am back into working out... But am looking for a maybe a supplement or anything of the sort to help me shred weight quickly..

Does anyone have any suggestions??

maddybaby

maddybaby

Awards
And I've looked into clen, and primo.... What risks really come with these in short term

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Hello, I am 26 y/o 196lbs 5'5 I would like to loose approx 40lbs I have always battled weight gain, i tend to retain water a lot. I am back into working out... But am looking for a maybe a supplement or anything of the sort to help me shred weight quickly.. Does anyone have any suggestions??
Whats your bodyfat percentage?

stann123

stann123

Awards
Hows your diet? How long have you been lifting?

maddybaby

maddybaby

Awards
Hows your diet? How long have you been lifting?
Diet is mediocre, I am a nurse and it's hard to eat at specific times, I do keep hydrated tho, and a lot of my diet consists of veggies and some meats for proteins, though I have been looking for a powder that's high in protein and not full of carbs.

I have been lifting on and off for a year.. I do not seem to loose size. Ideally I would like to loose before I cut.

ndabich

ndabich

Awards
Diet is mediocre, I am a nurse and it's hard to eat at specific times, I do keep hydrated tho, and a lot of my diet consists of veggies and some meats for proteins, though I have been looking for a powder that's high in protein and not full of carbs.

I have been lifting on and off for a year.. I do not seem to loose size. Ideally I would like to loose before I cut.
I probably would look into reading more,being a nurse you have complete access.

maddybaby

maddybaby

Awards
I probably would look into reading more,being a nurse you have complete access.
You would think so, but really I don't have as much access as you think. I've read tons and tons of websites and different articles they are very conflicting with one another.

This honestly was a long shot, but having others feedback so I can make decisions on what I've read and others reviews and comments.

maddybaby

maddybaby

Awards
If you can't eat right you have NO business doing steroids. Sorry man it's the truth.
Um, well like I said it's mediocre. No pops fast food, just irregular eating times. I work swing shifts.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
is the OP a female...?

Just wondering based on Screen Name, Avatar, and Being a Nurse.

No offense OP... just wondering, because if you are a female, before you try steroids you should probably
try OTC stuff like Ephedrine and/or maybe Yohimbine. No need to jump into the deep end when your
such a newbie to all of this.

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
Drink a gallon of water a day.

Actually work out, its not happy fun time, its called WORKING OUT. If your in the gym 3 times a week busting out a 1hour stairmaster session each time, and not losing weight....you REALLY need to reassess your diet. Try using MyFitnessPal app on your phone.

Steroids shouldnt be used as a shortcut or substitute for hard work. If having a models body, or ideal body was easy, everyone would do it!

maddybaby

maddybaby

Awards
is the OP a female...?

Just wondering based on Screen Name, Avatar, and Being a Nurse.

No offense OP... just wondering, because if you are a female, before you try steroids you should probably
try OTC stuff like Ephedrine and/or maybe Yohimbine. No need to jump into the deep end when your
such a newbie to all of this.

I am a female, I have never heard of Yohimbine... thank you I will look it up. Do you have experience with ephedrine?

ndabich

ndabich

Awards
You would think so, but really I don't have as much access as you think. I've read tons and tons of websites and different articles they are very conflicting with one another.

This honestly was a long shot, but having others feedback so I can make decisions on what I've read and others reviews and comments.
No disrespect intended.I understand,what r the things u are most concerned about?is it losing weight,gaining muscle,both ect.one thing I can say is,no matter ur time schedule,u will have to make sacrifices to get results you desire.it is absolutely tough,but very necessary.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Steroids don't burn fat so get that out of your head.
Find your tdee and eat at 200 cals below that.
Also it's ok to use appetite suppressants if that's an issue.

maddybaby

maddybaby

Awards
No disrespect intended.I understand,what r the things u are most concerned about?is it losing weight,gaining muscle,both ect.one thing I can say is,no matter ur time schedule,u will have to make sacrifices to get results you desire.it is absolutely tough,but very necessary.
Honestly, concerned about loosing the weight first, then cutting to have definition. Going to the gym has not been a problem, it's eating at set times have been , regularly if that makes sense.

Ay suggestions help, and for steroids it was just a topic I looked up and wanted more user knowledge then random sites and articles.

maddybaby

maddybaby

Awards
Steroids don't burn fat so get that out of your head.
Find your tdee and eat at 200 cals below that.
Also it's ok to use appetite suppressants if that's an issue.
Any suggestions of an appetite suppressant .?

liftandswim

liftandswim

Awards
Ladies and gentleman, these are today's healthcare professionals. Smh.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Honestly, concerned about loosing the weight first, then cutting to have definition. Going to the gym has not been a problem, it's eating at set times have been , regularly if that makes sense. Ay suggestions help, and for steroids it was just a topic I looked up and wanted more user knowledge then random sites and articles.
Meal frequency is irrelevant! Just eat when you can. Total daily calories matter most!

stann123

stann123

Awards
Honestly, concerned about loosing the weight first, then cutting to have definition. Going to the gym has not been a problem, it's eating at set times have been , regularly if that makes sense.

Ay suggestions help, and for steroids it was just a topic I looked up and wanted more user knowledge then random sites and articles.
Losing the weight is pretty much cutting. Don't bother with steroids at this point, look into ec stack but most importantly get your diet right. Like reps said find your tdee

maddybaby

maddybaby

Awards
Ladies and gentleman, these are today's healthcare professionals. Smh.
My dear my job is to save ur life if you are In crisis and or on the brink of death being a er nurse.
... I am not a nutritionalist or a GP.

I am only seeking other knowledge. :) but forgive me if I ask questions.

ezjax

Awards
Work hard.. And when you work so hard you are frustrated look for help in the form of fat burners and appetite suppressants but first get used to the idea of being dedicated and working your ass off..

I tell people all the time.. Mid you want to achieve a goal you have to eat sleep and live your goal all day.. No excuses..

you already said you can't eat at certain times.. That's wonderful considering meal timing is totally irrelevant unless you are a competition level athlete

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Any suggestions of an appetite suppressant .?
Iv only always used the original oxyelite pro. I love it. But sense that's banned look up hydroxyelite pro. It's supposed to be the same.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Steroids could give you.........GYNO. ;)

mf123

mf123

Awards
Is there such a thing as a sugar suppressant.?
Yes, its called don't eat anything with sugar in it lol. Agreeing with everyone here, you do not need steroids. Depending on your tolerance to caffeine its tough to suggest most supps.

mf123

mf123

Awards
Iv only always used the original oxyelite pro. I love it. But sense that's banned look up hydroxyelite pro. It's supposed to be the same.
Dude if you like oxyelite pro. I bought this supp a couple of times(not per say legal) But it was literally the exact same ingredients as oxy but with an added 15g of tren per serving. This **** was nuts, and the same price as oxy.

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is there such a thing as a sugar suppressant.?
Girl, if u want it bad enough, u will cut out that sugar...
Losing weight takes discipline.
U can do it...
:)

I work 12hr shifts at a nursing home, so I know where u r coming from....
PM me, maybe we can work on a meal plan that would fit your lifestyle and your needs to get u where u want to b, without drugs, just hard work n dedication.... I was 185, 5.4 in 2011....

bigbadwolff

bigbadwolff

Banned
Awards
Gyno lol .....if juice is what ur thinking of mate then check out clen .....im just sayin.....

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PM Mags and lovetoliftkat. These two are extremely respected ladies here on AM. Losing weight is not easy but it can be done. Not sure your age but get bloodwork done to check hormone levels. This is a diet and exercise issue and you CAN overcome it. Best to you.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Dude if you like oxyelite pro. I bought this supp a couple of times(not per say legal) But it was literally the exact same ingredients as oxy but with an added 15g of tren per serving. This **** was nuts, and the same price as oxy.
What's it called?

ord11b

Awards
I would highly suggest you learn the basics of nutrition and fat loss first. Steroids are not going to help you with your goals.

Go to iifym.com and use the calculator to calculate your tdee. Then subtract about 500 calories and eat that every day. You need to track your calories and macros (protein, fats, and carbs) and hit those required numbers every day, and this needs to be accurate, not just "oh I eat pretty well and regularly." You can eat all the health foods you want, if you're not at a deficit you will not lose fat/weight.

Also, eating at set times like you mentioned is irrelevant. It just simply does not matter.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Almost always situations like this are a three fold issue:

1) Your hormones aren't right. It's normal for women to have thyroid issues. Make sure ur T3 is correct. If it's not, you'll be spinning ur wheels tryin to lose weight.

2) You aren't eating enough. I wouldn't be surprised if u ate less than 1200kcals per day which ur BMR alone is probably 1600 or better. This will shut ur metabolism down and cause the body to reach homeostasis thru reducing the BMR (muscle tissue) and replacing said weight with fat tissue.

3) Exercise isn't consistent or even non-existent.

It takes all three of those issues being addressed to lose weight.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Prep your own food (veggies, lean meat) and eat that when you can. Stay away from chips, cafeteria food, sodas, drink your coffee black and aim for a gallon a day of water! Snack on plain nuts but pre pack before you bring is so you don't over eat.

Do that and you'll lose weight 100%

maddybaby

maddybaby

Awards
thank you very much for your post, In the past i have had hormonal issues which were triggered from stress but since have resolved. My exercise is on and off though the week, but After you mentioning about my not eating enough. This maybe the culprit among other things, I eat when I can, sometimes before bed or not at all d/t me being on my feet all day and not having time to stop.

I am a nurse and consistently running around, in your opinion would this be considered a form of exercise t/o the day? I do take that hour out of the day when I can to work out.

I have spoken with magdalena about a meal plan and how many times a day I need to eat.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Generally speaking, if just walking around and on Ur feet all day, I'd take ur BMR and multiply that by about 1.35 or something in that range. That'd be ur break even point. You need to incorporate by two concepts intermittently, both Eat More Do More and Eat Less Do Less approaches to fat loss.

Or a more simple approach is to take ur total body weight and multiply by 10. That should be ur caloric intake for the day to lose weight.

Of course, I'd recommend most of that being protein and fats, with most of ur ingested carbs being around the workout period, if performing weight training. If not weight training, I might would consider a Keto diet at first to lose some quick lbs and then after approaching the 150lb range u could reintroduce some carbs.

Of course, with keto diets u need to make sure u hit ur calories or at least close to it and every week or so u need to carb load to ensure muscle wasting is kept to a mininum and energy levels are stable.

Ephedrine and caffeine is a good option for this type of diet. Limit Ephedrine intake to no more than 150mg/day and caffeine to 400mg/day. Should work fine if broken up into 2 or 3 doses per day.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
I'm sure Magdalena will set you up on the right track. I suggest you set up a log on AnabolicMinds and post up your daily exercise and diet. Even if you're very busy it doesn't take much to write down what you ate that day and it'll help keep you accountable long term. Good luck.

maddybaby

maddybaby

Awards
For the keto diet, do you have a specific web page That i could look over?

I really do appreciate all the help I am getting! thank you!

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For the keto diet, do you have a specific web page That i could look over?

I really do appreciate all the help I am getting! thank you!
Nope, but there are plenty of threads on here talking about Keto diets.

I'd just Google it. There isn't a bigger fad diet than Keto at the moment. U shouldn't have a problem finding it. I don't normally recommend it but I have to acknowledge that folks with slower metabolisms and potentially messed up hormones seem to respond better to it, especially women in general.

When u get lower bf levels, say 18-22% or so, u could start the Lean Gains diet, which is far more sustainable in ur context than a Keto diet.

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
My advice would be to start a caloric deficit and do more cardio/HIIT training.

Weight to use supplements. Maybe try carb backloading or putting your self in a ketosis with no carbs and high fats and protein.

When you start to use supplements after you have got your diet and cardio on track use some OTC fat burners.

Then see where that takes you :)