Does this stack make sense?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is one sexy stack ;)
That's what I wanted to hear. Seems like I can take the Ep1c as a PWO and since the Osta has a half life of 24 hours I can dose it all in the AM. I have enough Ostar1ne to run 7 weeks and will be purchasing one bottle of Ep1c which is 30 days worth. How would it be best to run the Ep1c? Start right away with the Osta, or last 4 weeks?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's what I'm doing :)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you already started?
I've been on Epi for 4 weeks already. Tomm I'm upping the dosage and suppose to start osta tomm with it but I don't think it's going to be here tomm. As sooon as it does I'm stacking it

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been on Epi for 4 weeks already. Tomm I'm upping the dosage and suppose to start osta tomm with it but I don't think it's going to be here tomm. As sooon as it does I'm stacking it
I wish I were able to afford 2 bottles of the Ep1c to run it the entire time with the Osta. Should be a nice add on regardless.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
What's your pct?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sup3r PCT from Olympus. I have Nolva and Exemestane on hand but didn't think they would be necessary for Osta.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Sup3r PCT from Olympus. I have Nolva and Exemestane on hand but didn't think they would be necessary for Osta.
are you getting blood done? And if you have the nolva use it, better be safe than sorry

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
are you getting blood done? And if you have the nolva use it, better be safe than sorry
Better safe than sorry indeed. I have plenty of it. Will probably get bloods done after this cycle, it will be my third this year and my last for a while. And by a while I mean Spring time.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wish I were able to afford 2 bottles of the Ep1c to run it the entire time with the Osta. Should be a nice add on regardless.
Ima run ep1c for 8 weeks and osta 7wks.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, maybe I won't feed the kids for a few weeks, squeeze out 50 more dollars!!!! LOL
Lol now your thinking. Nooo don't do that lol.

ezjax

Awards
I wouldn't run simultaneous.. I would run the epi and bridge the osta into pct to extend the cycle..

not gonna see much from ostarine in presence of epi. Epi is strong

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't run simultaneous.. I would run the epi and bridge the osta into pct to extend the cycle.. not gonna see much from ostarine in presence of epi. Epi is strong
No one is talking about Epi (ph) it's (-)Epicatechin

Read the whole thread before commenting

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't run simultaneous.. I would run the epi and bridge the osta into pct to extend the cycle..

not gonna see much from ostarine in presence of epi. Epi is strong
I am currently in PCT from Epi, and that is where I have much of this Osta left over to run in a couple months along with the EP!C!!

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you could take 1 cap of epic, but epic really shines after 4 weeks.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I see they are 300mg per cap. Is 300mg/day good enough? I can't find any definitive answers to dosage amounts.
Check my log out. I explained on what I think on dosage.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check my log out. I explained on what I think on dosage.
Pretty much skimmed through the entire log just now and answered my question perfectly. I see that with OL's Ep1c, 300mg per cap is sufficient for a daily dose. And a 60 count bottle is more than just 30 days worth. Thank you.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pretty much skimmed through the entire log just now and answered my question perfectly. I see that with OL's Ep1c, 300mg per cap is sufficient for a daily dose. And a 60 count bottle is more than just 30 days worth. Thank you.
Excellent. Glad I can help.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I see that at the end of the log you were talking about doubling the dose (600mg/day?). Did you and how was it?
Yea I went up today to 600mg. I'll be doing 600mg workout days and 300mg on non.

It was amazing.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea I went up today to 600mg. I'll be doing 600mg workout days and 300mg on non.

It was amazing.
Nice!! I am figuring out how the bottle of 60 can last me around 6 weeks. 1 cap per day for 2 weeks, and then 2 caps on workout days and 1 on off days for another 4 weeks. I train 5 days a week, so 12 caps per week. Think I'm set on this for sure. Last week of PCT right now, so taking a month and a half off of everything, will be chomping at the bit to get this started though. Thanks again for your help.