12 wks out
amresize2.jpg
11.5 wks out

if this thread needs to be moved please move moderators

I am on test prop 400mg per week, mast 400-600mg ew
OSTA 20mg ed
Raloxifene 50mg eod
tr3st 3 caps per day

would running 11-x be obsolete? or furaza?? If so when,,, I already have 50mg stanz for 6 wks out

I am switching from Tr3st to THE 1, and then EP1C I have ordered as well..just dont know when to implement
practicing posing.....26 years old , train muay thai...single dad

Looking for experienced competitive bodybuilder advice only, experienced cycle users atleast, no pencil necks or crossfit people lol
thanks in advance

best wishes

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
How tall are you and how much do you weigh? Just curious, no homo

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
Lookin solid son...if your looking for a compound like furz or 11oxo. ..check out lgi Stano. I'm running it for eight weeks at 800mg, currently on week 5 and seeing nice results

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
The more you pose the easier it will be to keep from shaking on stage. At the pacific USA last night half the bodybuilders were shaking like crazy!
Before my competition last year I would practice the mandatory poses for 15 min 3x a week. Started posing practice about 8 weeks out. When I decide to do another show I'll start posing 12 weeks out.

I actually didn't practice my individual routine much at all. Most of the judging is done during the comparisons with the mandatory poses. There is a 15 sec pose down for the class winners to decide the overall, but I still feel that the comparisons are the deciding round.

The individual posing routine is really for the fans, family and friends.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The more you pose the easier it will be to keep from shaking on stage. At the pacific USA last night half the bodybuilders were shaking like crazy! Before my competition last year I would practice the mandatory poses for 15 min 3x a week. Started posing practice about 8 weeks out. When I decide to do another show I'll start posing 12 weeks out. I actually didn't practice my individual routine much at all. Most of the judging is done during the comparisons with the mandatory poses. There is a 15 sec pose down for the class winners to decide the overall, but I still feel that the comparisons are the deciding round. The individual posing routine is really for the fans, family and friends.
Same here. I posed 3-5x a week for 30mins about six weeks out. Next time I'll do 8ish weeks out.

I freestyled my individual routine.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Was at a show last night.....needless to say they were 1-2 people that should not have been on stage. They were not conditioned enough and while they were posing, they were shaking along with a little blubber! Ha