Tri Methyl Platinum cycle so far: A Heaven & a Hell!!

SteamRollerX

SteamRollerX

Awards
Basically this stack I'm currently on and plan to continue:

Msten: 15/15/15/15
Promag: 50/50/50/50
Trenavar: 30/30/30/30

So far, I've gotten crazy strength & size gains!! I've never such gains in a cycle... even when stacking 30mg mdrol and 180mg trenavar!! It's given me crazy energy and definitely does its job.

However, the sides are pretty brutal thus far... I've had insomnia, rashes, headaches, dehydration and rage as well. I've been able to control all of these with plenty of water, vitamins and of course so crazy liver protectant just to be safe!!

I'm on week so far... it's been a battle, but so far I love it!! Anyone deciding to attempt a stack like this should be ready for the sides, take plenty of protectants and check up with your doctor just in case :)

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
Your not on a trimethyl.....and the amounts your taking aren't high by any means. I know people that run 4x that amount of tren with other compounds. Good luck though

SteamRollerX

SteamRollerX

Awards
The name of the Stack itself is called Tri-Methyl Platinum... even though it's 2 methyls stacked with a tren, which is a non methyl. I found that interesting myself when I first got it... Stacking 2 methyls is pretty extreme in itself, stacking more than 2 methyls would be asking for the grim reaper to take your liver away!!

This is a low dose of all 3, especially Trenavar which I've used @ 180mg... surprisingly, this combo works magic! I'm almost done with my cycle, and I'd recommend this to anyone that's advanced, knows how to counter the sides, and of course knows to take good care of themselves and their liver!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 16
Anabolics 9
Alchemist11 Anabolics 117
Anabolics 32
Mitch_310 Anabolics 8