Allergic Reaction to Prohormones?? Help me!

WarDamn

WarDamn

Awards
So I am 6.5 weeks into a 1-Andro cycle (300 mgs/day) and 2.5 weeks into a HALO EXTREME and EPI-TREN cycle. On Monday night, I returned from work with an extremely itchy waistline. Of course, I scratched the hell out of it and it spread to my groin by Tuesday AM. I continued my cycle until Yesterday (Thurs) when I changed to simply 1-Andro and dropped the HALO & EPITREN. Wednesday, I noticed two, defined red spots on my right palm and the rash had started on both elbows, spreading down my forearms. The spots on my hands are by far the itchiest and I have really struggled to not scratch the hell out of my palms. I went to dermatologist today and told them about all of the anabolic stacks that I had put myself on. Of course, the doctor was insistent that this was the cause of my suffering... She thinks that the spots on my hands are hives and put me on a perscription-grade Benadryl and steroid cream today. I am waiting on the prescription to fill and the plan is to start this regimen and see what it does over the coming month and return to dermatologist thereafter. I have put together a very detailed breakdown of my diet and exposure the past week and just cannot seem to put my finger on what has caused this rash.

Has anyone ever heard of this happening? I don't think it is the 1-andro and am pretty confident that the other two prohormones (HALO Extreme and Epitren) are not the cause of this rash either, as the 1-Andro has been ingested for almost 7 weeks now and the other two for almost 3 weeks. Really, the cause could be ANYTHING, and since I have no distinct allergies, I was wondering if any of you guys have heard of a prohormone causing something like this. Thanks!
WAR DAMN

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hives can come from anxiety. if you are prone to anxiety, I am imagine ingesting a bunch of pills that you are not sure the
effects of, could have an effect on your psyche and indirectly cause your body to have an outbreak of hives. My pops used
to get hives when he was stressed about money. So I would think this could happen if you were stressed about all the pills
you were taking...

just my opinion... id like to see what others have to say..

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Discontinue immediately and run your PCT.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed, go see a doc and see if it's staff infection
What would make you think it's a staph infection..?

Because Staph isn't itchy,,, it hurts like hell

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm guessing it could be a histamine reaction

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Had an allergic reaction from FRL Alpha Mass but it was the only supp i reacted that way
I get itchy and red with every tren PH and I got that way with some Primordial stuff too.

I think the tren was histamine and the Primordial was a reaction to the grapefruit extract.

Real trenbolone doesn't do it though.

Another thought I just had, is perhaps the DHT increase caused the itching.

kolejorg

Awards
I had that issue for a while when I ran stano, mostly just a slight rash on my fingers. No swelling or anything anywhere else. It freaked me out a bit but I put Benadryl lotion on and it cleared up. I hope you figure it out man. Keep us posted