Best AI to control rebound gyno after Epistane?

tjfletcher195

Awards
I've heard lots of horror stories about people getting rebound gyno after running Epistane, even with SERM pcts. Gyno is by far my biggest concern with running a PH, and I want to make sure I have whatever I need on hand to prevent it. From what I understand, it's best to have a good AI on hand to use whenever needed (such as when gyno symptoms start appearing).

I already have pharma grade Nolva for PCT, and also have access to pharma grade Aromasin and Arimidex. In case I start experiencing gyno symptoms during PCT and want to shut it down with absolute certainty, would either of those two AIs likely be my best options?

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Rebound Gyno wouldn't come from Epi..
It would come from the serms..

Either AI will work, just taper off and you'll be gtg..

deano2727

Awards
In the same boat as yourself, OP. Just received my OL Ep1stane and Ar1micare pro today. Ill be running the Ar1micare along with the Epi. I was under the impression that running Nolva in pct would greatly reduce the chance of rebound gyno? Would running Ar1micare pro in pct along with nolva further reduce the chances of rebound gyno, or would I need to get a pharma AI. Gyno, along with acne, are my two biggest worries from this cycle, so going to do everything I can do to avoid them (not much you can do in regards to acne). I havent read anywhere that you need to have anything like Aromasin or armidex for an Epi cycle, so Im curious. Surely for rebound gyno, something like Letro would be better to have on hand (if your not doing it the OTC way)?

Sorry for hijacking your thread OP, though since its regarding the same thing, I though I would just post here. hopefully any replies to my queries will be useful to yourself.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Unfounded fears. Very rarely would something like this happen, but the EPI would be the culprit. If you're using a high dose of EPI, and you're worried, reverse taper your AI with your SERM. This again though would lead to massive E2 suppression and possibly put you in the same boat as before.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Unfounded fears. Very rarely would something like this happen, but the EPI would be the culprit. If you're using a high dose of EPI, and you're worried, reverse taper your AI with your SERM. This again though would lead to massive E2 suppression and possibly put you in the same boat as before.
So your saying the rebound would come from the Epi and not the serms? Or did I misinterpret?

tjfletcher195

Awards
If I just run 30 mg per day for 5-6 weeks, you're saying I wouldn't have to be worried about gyno at all? I just want to make sure I don't end up with a case of gyno for running a single cycle, as many logs I went through ended up in rebound gyno after the cycle

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Gyno is always possible..
Rebound would not come from Epi..
Rebound would come from the serm..
Run an AI in pct and taper...
Taper off your serms as we'll..

If your worried about gyno on cycle run an AI but it may not be needed...

End of thread..

srblan

Awards
  • Established
Rebound Gyno wouldn't come from Epi..
It would come from the serms..

Either AI will work, just taper off and you'll be gtg..
I've heard people talk about rebound gyro from Epi before because it has a bit of an AI property. It could be the serms but it could also be Epi.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
I've heard people talk about rebound gyro from Epi before because it has a bit of an AI property. It could be the serms but it could also be Epi.
We'll I guess that's gospel then..
Good Luck Guys! Search this site..

There's a thread up with labs showing Epi has no such effect. Just like Epi can cure gyno lol

I'm not sure what Rhadam really meant on his post but I've personally read a thread where he stated rebound from Epi will not happen an if rebound did occur it would be from the serm..

But I wouldn't rule out anything when your playing with hormones. Follow my advice given above and you will be gtg..

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
Yes rebound gyno does happen with epi. I've seen it many times.

tjfletcher195

Awards
I read many posts from people saying they used nolva and even simple AI's like arimistane (PES Erase) and they still got rebound gyno

I just want to make sure I have something on hand that I can use in case I start getting gyno symptoms to guarantee I can shut it down before it grows into gyno

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I read many posts from people saying they used nolva and even simple AI's like arimistane (PES Erase) and they still got rebound gyno

I just want to make sure I have something on hand that I can use in case I start getting gyno symptoms to guarantee I can shut it down before it grows into gyno
I keep Nolvadex in stock year round just for this purpose...

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gyno is always possible..
Rebound would not come from Epi..
Rebound would come from the serm..
Run an AI in pct and taper...
Taper off your serms as we'll..

If your worried about gyno on cycle run an AI but it may not be needed...

End of thread..
EPI CAN CAUSE GYNO, SERMs can simply worsen the issue.

You're literally talking out your ass. Do you even know what progesterone is? Do you even know that it's possible SERMs upregulate progesterone receptors... lol herp derp

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
EPI CAN CAUSE GYNO, SERMs can simply worsen the issue. You're literally talking out your ass. Do you even know what progesterone is? Do you even know that it's possible SERMs upregulate progesterone receptors... lol herp derp
You are a complete tool bro!

Who said Epi cannot cause gyno?

Don't try and use wordplay with me..
Your missing the point here and I don't need to prove your wrong..

Go search for the thread YOU already had this conversation in with Mystere and eat your words bro.. ****ing idiot

Rebound from EPISTANE itself will not happen!!!

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
You are a complete tool bro! Who said Epi cannot cause gyno? Don't try and use wordplay with me.. Your missing the point here and I don't need to prove your wrong.. Go search for the thread YOU already had this conversation in with Mystere and eat your words bro.. ****ing idiot Rebound from EPISTANE itself will not happen!!!
Your the tool bro. Rebound gyno is very possible with Epi as Epi blocks estrogen at its receptor sites. Once it's discontinued you have much more circulating estrogen, throw serms in there which increase estrogen more and you have rebound gyno. Use the internet bro it's actually very common.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Your the tool bro. Rebound gyno is very possible with Epi as Epi blocks estrogen at its receptor sites. Once it's discontinued you have much more circulating estrogen, throw serms in there which increase estrogen more and you have rebound gyno. Use the internet bro it's actually very common.
Don't come in this thread being disrespectful riding his dick when this conversation has nothing to do with you..

I've seen a lot of your know it all posts as we'll..
Your both ****ing tools..

Don't comment on my replies and I'll do the same out of respect so we don't clutter up people's threads with this nonsense..

That should make everyone happy, thanks guys..

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Not with nolva, increased estro? sure. But no gyno. The term rebound refers to estro rebounding normally after discontinuing the serm, and this is why we run an AI 2 weeks past out serm. This shouldn't even be a discussion, if you cycle correctly, this is not of concern for most.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Not with nolva, increased estro? sure. But no gyno. The term rebound refers to estro rebounding normally after discontinuing the serm, and this is why we run an AI 2 weeks past out serm. This shouldn't even be a discussion, if you cycle correctly, this is not of concern for most.
Praise Jesus!

stann123

stann123

Awards
Weird seeing something in this thread that actually makes sense. Well done

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
I got a random gyno flare up about 3 months after a cycle with epi in it.

Been on liquid letro 2.5mg for almost 2wks now, my ankles knees elbows are a lil dry but the fatigue is so bad! I just wanna nap all day!

Im getting some fluid leakage, so just started on liquid prami 2days ago at .5mg ED

If I go another 2wks on these with no improvement, idk what to do next...

stann123

stann123

Awards
Whoa Whoa Buddy, you throwing shots??
Shots fired haha

Been on liquid letro 2.5mg for almost 2wks now, my ankles knees elbows are a lil dry but the fatigue is so bad! I just wanna nap all day!

Im getting some fluid leakage, so just started on liquid prami 2days ago at .5mg ED

What other compounds were in your cycle with epi?

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Shots fired haha

I'll discredit your lame ass in a heartbeat..
Your the guy that makes dumb posts, gets called out and deletes them..

You all can keep figuring out how to run Epi and not get gyno and I'll just run my long heavy cycles Scott free of issues..

Best of luck

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
I got a random gyno flare up about 3 months after a cycle with epi in it. Been on liquid letro 2.5mg for almost 2wks now, my ankles knees elbows are a lil dry but the fatigue is so bad! I just wanna nap all day! Im getting some fluid leakage, so just started on liquid prami 2days ago at .5mg ED If I go another 2wks on these with no improvement, idk what to do next...
Did you run a serm in pct?

stann123

stann123

Awards
Shots fired haha

I'll discredit your lame ass in a heartbeat..
Your the guy that makes dumb posts, gets called out and deletes them..

You all can keep figuring out how to run Epi and not get gyno and I'll just run my long heavy cycles Scott free of issues..

Best of luck
I was clearly joking.

You seem to be getting butt hurt for no reason. Keyboard warriors getting tough these days

tjfletcher195

Awards

This is the kind of thing that scares me with this stuff... and it's not the first, second, or third time I've heard of it happening to someone... seems to be happening to a lot of people after their PCT is all over with

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
This is the kind of thing that scares me with this stuff... and it's not the first, second, or third time I've heard of it happening to someone... seems to be happening to a lot of people after their PCT is all over with
Here's the deal bro, no 2 people are the same..
We can disagree an argue about things all day, but what works for me, may not work for others.
Some people need to run an AI in pct and some don't.. It's all up to your body on how it reacts.

You can only take precautions. I would run your AI past the serm for a minimum of 2 weeks..
I personally go longer, but I'm also continuing natty supps beyond pct..

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Yes for sure
So you got rebound from the clomid..

It's happened to me also.. Lesson learned..

I have a little bit of gyno now myself and just pinned a G of Test in the last 6 days and am throwing in DMZ and I don't have any sign of issues what so ever.. It's early on, but I don't see myself having any problems.. But then again, nobody does lol

stann123

stann123

Awards
Theres always a risk. Just have everything on hand (ralox, letro, etc) to combat gyno incase your in the same situation. Don't cycle if your not ready

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Theres always a risk. Just have everything on hand (ralox, letro, etc) to combat gyno incase your in the same situation. Don't cycle if your not ready
100% agreed Stann.. Sorry man, my hormones are raging lol

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Its all good man. You try reversing that gyno?
Already done.. It's very very minimal at this point. I have to search for it to feel it..
It's actually kind of a nice indicator to have tbh lol
I can't check for growth or tenderness etc etc while on cycle..

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
So you got rebound from the clomid..

It's happened to me also.. Lesson learned..

I have a little bit of gyno now myself and just pinned a G of Test in the last 6 days and am throwing in DMZ and I don't have any sign of issues what so ever.. It's early on, but I don't see myself having any problems.. But then again, nobody does lol
Ahh right on man. So ill be on TransForm for my next cycle. So i should stay on that thru and after pct, or go ahead with a low dose letro or prami during pct. I can get more arimidex, but i have letro nolva prami and transform onhand

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Ahh right on man. So ill be on TransForm for my next cycle. So i should stay on that thru and after pct, or go ahead with a low dose letro or prami during pct. I can get more arimidex, but i have letro nolva prami and transform onhand
Any of those will work fine.. You don't really need the AI in the beginning of pct.. It's more important to run it roughly 1-2 weeks before and after getting off of your serm..

You don't want to have excess estrogen floating around and give it the chance to bind to your receptors..

What's your next cycle going to be?

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
Any of those will work fine.. You don't really need the AI in the beginning of pct.. It's more important to run it roughly 1-2 weeks before and after getting off of your serm..

You don't want to have excess estrogen floating around and give it the chance to bind to your receptors..

What's your next cycle going to be?
DermaTr3st and DMZ nothin crazy just 75mg/40mg peak

El Hefe

El Hefe

Awards
AI's can also cause what some are referring to as 'rebound'.

Rebound is caused by an environment with many moving parts.

When an AI is used (which I recommend), the body will often attempt to account for the lost or disabled aromatase by sending a PO for more. This can then result in an increase in E when aromatase levels are restored or elevated due to over compensation.

This is not to deter AI use, but to encourage people to study and better understand the hormonal changes they're effecting/causing.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Don't come in this thread being disrespectful riding his dick when this conversation has nothing to do with you..

I've seen a lot of your know it all posts as we'll..
Your both ****ing tools..

Don't comment on my replies and I'll do the same out of respect so we don't clutter up people's threads with this nonsense..

That should make everyone happy, thanks guys..
i do tend to get disrespectful when i see people regurgitating nonsense as your bold statement statin epi cannot cause gyno is simply that nonsense.

agreed but as you said for most, I've seen plenty of people first hand get gyno after successful nolva pcts and have had to use ralox/letro to rid themselves of it. i agree there are ways to minimise this risk but some of the bold statements in this thread are just inaccurate.

its just one of the things that can happen in this game looks like your on the right path to getting yourself sorted, throw in some raloxifene at 60mg daily and it should help you along.

I was clearly joking.

You seem to be getting butt hurt for no reason. Keyboard warriors getting tough these days
haha the dude must have high oestrogen currently as he's getting all emotional