Bridge cycle before PCT

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys, lets talk bridging into or through PCT. Ive heard alot aboutmore mild PHs like osta and XIKT....so would these make a good 4week bridge after a heavy 6week run of tr3st/dmz?

Anyone have advice or.feedback on bridging? Ive also been seeing alot about dermastrength/ Ep1c through and after pct. This topic seems interesting to me because it seems.like it.will solidify gains made on cycle.

Mr_Irrelevant

Awards
I have about 3 days left of my Ep1/Tr3st cycle and have my Ep1c and DermaStrength ready to run alongside and past my PCT starting next Monday. I've had some great gains and want to solidify and maybe even keep them going. I've been thinking about bridging into another cycle but I haven't decided yet.

JONimal

JONimal

Awards
  • Established
sorry for bringing back an semi old thread but,

just finishing up 6 weeks of dermatrest & triumphalis was planning on running XI-KT for 4 weeks so keep some gainz and maybe make some more... got some ostarine during a labor day sale and wanted to incorporate it in... was thinking dosing at 20-30 for 4 weeks before PCT.. thoughts, comments, suggestions..?

Mr_Irrelevant

Awards
sorry for bringing back an semi old thread but,

just finishing up 6 weeks of dermatrest & triumphalis was planning on running XI-KT for 4 weeks so keep some gainz and maybe make some more... got some ostarine during a labor day sale and wanted to incorporate it in... was thinking dosing at 20-30 for 4 weeks before PCT.. thoughts, comments, suggestions..?
From what I read, 20-30 may be a bit high for a PCT and can still cause some suppression. I think you'd be better off going with like 10mgs or maybe bumping it up to 20 if you wanted.

JONimal

JONimal

Awards
  • Established
It's pre pct. The purpose it to bridge into Pct will be after this with nolva, alpha max and some other goodies