Clenbutrol 1st cycle

Reigns

Awards
Hey guys I need some help I want to go on a clenbutrol (oral) cycle as it will be my first cycle.So who ever has an experience plz share, dosage etc.. and would like to know if taking PCT will be necessary and also if its like other fat burning stuff does the fat come back? THANKS!!!

hulkish1

hulkish1

Awards
clen does not produce shut down so pct is not needed but clen should be cycled in short burst pyramiding up to higher doses and slowly back down followed by a rest period of 10-14 days. while in the rest period it is best to cleanse the receptors with keto to keep clen potency.
normally it starts out a 20mcg-120mcg

i will also add this clen is pretty rough on muscles causing painful cramps and breakdown in some cases just remember your heart is a muscle too and i have read a study showing that clen abuse can damage the heart over time

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
clen does not produce shut down so pct is not needed but clen should be cycled in short burst pyramiding up to higher doses and slowly back down followed by a rest period of 10-14 days. while in the rest period it is best to cleanse the receptors with keto to keep clen potency.
normally it starts out a 20mcg-120mcg

i will also add this clen is pretty rough on muscles causing painful cramps and breakdown in some cases just remember your heart is a muscle too and i have read a study showing that clen abuse can damage the heart over time

One could say cessation of Clenbuterol is the pct for clen lol.

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
Start with 20-40mcg Ed and raise the dose 20mcg ever 3 days till you can't take the sides... (Shakes and head aches) if you get ketofin there is no need to do 2wks on 2wks off. With the ketofin you don't ever need to stop clen.

Iv been up to 180mcg Ed... IMO clen isn't all its cracked up to be. Don't get much from it just alot of shaking.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you're asking if clen needs a PCT, YOU SHOULD NOT BE EVEN CONSIDERING USING RESEARCH CHEMS.

supermanjow

supermanjow

Awards
  • Established
If you're asking if clen needs a PCT, YOU SHOULD NOT BE EVEN CONSIDERING USING RESEARCH CHEMS.

We all started out as ignorant little pups. How about helping educate instead of being an ass. Telling him he's ignorant does little to help him further his understanding.

stann123

stann123

Awards
We all started out as ignorant little pups. How about helping educate instead of being an ass. Telling him he's ignorant does little to help him further his understanding.
He wasn't being a dck about it, he was just being honest. His answer can be found by doing a simple google search. Theres a difference between giving someone advice and spoon feeding them info.

supermanjow

supermanjow

Awards
  • Established
You missed my point. You can be honest and still be a dick. Another thing the uninitiated are unaware of is just how abundant and readily available information is. I know I had no clue. My assumption over three years ago was that since this stuff is taboo I was going to have to learn everything second hand from guys that had someone teach them. Never in my wildest dreams did I think that people wrote openly and honestly about this stuff. That's a true definition of ignorance. Not only do you not have knowledge, you don't even know where to start in acquiring the knowledge you need. And it wasn't until I had a few guys point me in the right direction instead of just telling me how ignorant I was that I realized. So, you can call it honesty, but so is telling someone that has a stick in their eye that it's there. Of course they know it's there, why not actually be helpful and show them what to do about it. Otherwise, you might as well keep your mouth shut.

jj.rojas.10

Awards
I heard to take doses of 60 and each week add 20 until you reach 140. Is that wrong or is it all relative to the user?