DermaTren vs Tr3n

alex25

Awards
Been interested in Olympus Lab's DermaTren since it came out and I saw some logs where people either ran it alone or stacked it with the oral and going by the results, I know the product works.

I'm interested in how the bioavailability from the topical compares to the oral though and was wondering if anyone had a clue, since I know the oral had relatively good bioavailability. If I remember correctly I know the topical led to more stable levels although I could be confusing it with trest.

So does anyone know how the conversion from the topical compares to the oral?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The only fellow on here I know that has run 200+mg of Tvar, and used 180mg of DermaTren, & has also used an undisclosed amount of IM Trenbolone Acetate has told me that the oral acts closer to true IM tren ace, & that Tvar also works stronger/better mg for mg compared to DermaTren.

He liked DermaTren, but said 180mg of the transdermal felt like maybe 120mg of the oral Tvar. For whatever that's worth to you; "My bro said that his bro said..."

professorDD87

Awards
I kinda figured from the logs I've seen. People seem to get alot more cut on oral than transdermal

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Interesting, considering it should have increased bioavailability. But hey, we never know till we run it.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Interesting, considering it should have increased bioavailability. But hey, we never know till we run it.
Montego is saying that 60mg of transdermal feels as strong as the 120mg of oral Tvar he's used. So it's a toss up. Honestly I'd use whichever product suits your tastes better. If you prefer to slap some t/d on real quick couple times/day to laying more pills back, try the T/D. If you're worried about skin contact w/ little ones/the lady or you are already using some topicals like formastane or DermaFury, etc, get the oral.

The oral is proven. By all accounts, the T/D def works as well. So go with what's more convenient for you. Now if it's Trestolone we're talking - get the T/D! Unless you want a very rapid spike in androgens, because oral test has a super short half-life of a few hours. People say they can feel it come & go in a couple hours or so.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Montego is saying that 60mg of transdermal feels as strong as the 120mg of oral Tvar he's used. So it's a toss up. Honestly I'd use whichever product suits your tastes better. If you prefer to slap some t/d on real quick couple times/day to laying more pills back, try the T/D. If you're worried about skin contact w/ little ones/the lady or you are already using some topicals like formastane or DermaFury, etc, get the oral.

The oral is proven. By all accounts, the T/D def works as well. So go with what's more convenient for you. Now if it's Trestolone we're talking - get the T/D! Unless you want a very rapid spike in androgens, because oral test has a super short half-life of a few hours. People say they can feel it come & go in a couple hours or so.
120mg feels like 210-240

And it burns a little.....kinda like icy hot warm.

professorDD87

Awards
120mg feels like 210-240
And it burns a little.....kinda like icy hot warm.
have you ran 240mg tren oral? The TD does seem to kick in faster. Maybe best to use combo of both.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes I have.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pretty good. No complaints really besides insomnia.