recomp cycle with insulin

curlbro20

Awards
As the title suggests, I'm currently on a bulk with 500mg sustanon per week with 15iu humalin r preworkout. I'm satisfied with where I'm at and was looking towards a recomp mid cycle. The plan? Basically IF/Keto with carbs post workout with some insulin.

Example:
8am- e/c stack with fasted cardio

(No carbs until my workout at 5pm)

5pm- typical workout

6:30pm- 10/15ius of insulin with a shake of 150g carbs, creatine, BCAA's, and around 60g whey.

8pm- low carb meal

So basically the plan is to stay carb depleted all morning/afternoon to promote fat loss, deplete my glycogen stores with an intense workout, then cram my daily carb limit straight into the muscles with insulin that way the carbs are going straight to the muscles and avoid the carbs as being stored as fat. So this way my mornings and afternoons are in fat burning mode and my evenings are highly anabolic thanks to the insulin. This will be done at slightly below baseline calories to promote fat loss and a slight muscle gain. This will be ran with 500mg sustanon. Thoughts/opinions?

Oh and before anybody asks, I'm 22 at 5'7 at around 190lb and this is not my first cycle. Thanks!

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
If this is your first run with insulin u might need to up your carbs. Just gauge it by your body response and a glucose meter. With insulin it is best to overshoot carbs just to b safe. And get humalog cuz otherwise you're gonna b in trouble with the longer working insulin.

curlbro20

Awards
Thanks for the response, I probably should have added that this is not my first run with insulin, so I know exactly how my body responds to it. I was taking 10g carbs per 1iu cause I was on a bulk, I know I can run less without going hypo which I might consider since I'm trying to slim down.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Thanks for the response, I probably should have added that this is not my first run with insulin, so I know exactly how my body responds to it. I was taking 10g carbs per 1iu cause I was on a bulk, I know I can run less without going hypo which I might consider since I'm trying to slim down.
Lol thank God then. I was like man this could go very bad quick. U should b good then since u know your body. I'm interested to see your success.

El Hefe

El Hefe

Awards
As the title suggests, I'm currently on a bulk with 500mg sustanon per week with 15iu humalin r preworkout. I'm satisfied with where I'm at and was looking towards a recomp mid cycle. The plan? Basically IF/Keto with carbs post workout with some insulin. Example: 8am- e/c stack with fasted cardio (No carbs until my workout at 5pm) 5pm- typical workout 6:30pm- 10/15ius of insulin with a shake of 150g carbs, creatine, BCAA's, and around 60g whey. 8pm- low carb meal So basically the plan is to stay carb depleted all morning/afternoon to promote fat loss, deplete my glycogen stores with an intense workout, then cram my daily carb limit straight into the muscles with insulin that way the carbs are going straight to the muscles and avoid the carbs as being stored as fat. So this way my mornings and afternoons are in fat burning mode and my evenings are highly anabolic thanks to the insulin. This will be done at slightly below baseline calories to promote fat loss and a slight muscle gain. This will be ran with 500mg sustanon. Thoughts/opinions? Oh and before anybody asks, I'm 22 at 5'7 at around 190lb and this is not my first cycle. Thanks!
Look into CPWO...I think it will be more suited to your goals in this situation.

I also think you may have trouble recomping with 10-15 ius of slin, especially if you havent completely dialed that in before on a cut.