Coming off var

pushpullgain

Awards
Okay so I have a couple more questions, but first I'd like to explain.
I bought a total of 3000mg of anavar in 15mg caps. Today is day 23 and I've been running 75mg a day.
I haven't had any bad sides but have been experiencing crazy calf pumps when I run and a little puffiness in the face.

Question 1:
So that leaves me with 1275mg of var left, should I run 90mg or even 105mg for the rest of my cycle? Or just stick to 75?

Question 2:
When I run out, should I run a pct? If so what should the pct be? Should I just taper off the var for the last couple days?

Question 3: how long should I wait til my next cycle?

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Sorry but I don't think anybody will answer this... This is so wrong on so many levels...

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Fantastic work taking steroids and having absolutely no clue what you're doing. These questions, and MANY others are the ones you ask BEFORE doing steroids.

Anyways. Yes you should PCT. You don't need anything super strong for Var, but you should use a SERM simply to help regain proper endocrine function sooner than later. I wouldn't go over 100mg, and i'd not use Var longer than around 6 weeks. Grab some Nolva, and some sort of organ support like CEL Cycle Assist.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
I would get a PCT NOW and get started on that right when you get it.
Nolva
OTC T-Booster like Intimidate SRT
Cotrisol Control - Reduce XT
and for sure some liver support like Cycle Assist.