Dosing Letro

ndabich

ndabich

Awards
it seems to be a pretty controversial issue,but im currently running a test e cycle and had signs of gyno before the cycle.i have letro but am not sure how to dose it correctly.ANY help would be appreciated.

Sion

Sion

Awards
depends on test dosage m8. for 500mg/week 1.25 eod should be fine but everyone is different so you got to try some dosages before knowing what works for you

ndabich

ndabich

Awards
thanks man.yeah,600 mg test e weekly.i was dosing at 2.5 eod and totally lost my sex drive.im gonna adjust asap lol

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Following....

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Also depends on where you get your Letro.
I've learned to just start high and adjust as needed. Rather be safe than sorry.

ndabich

ndabich

Awards
Also depends on where you get your Letro.
I've learned to just start high and adjust as needed. Rather be safe than sorry.
Yeah,I started off very high and it killed my sex drive something terrible,plus I think it started to irritate my skin,the dose was obviously to high and I was using it every day.I had signs of gyno prior to cycle from my last cycle,nothing crazy but I got paranoid and uped the dose.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
I hear ya, letro can be rough though.
Dry skin, lips, broken pipe etc etc

It does it's job we'll.

srblan

Awards
  • Established
Watch your cholesterol, I was very surprised when I did bloodwork after administering letro on cycle to my rats once every 3 days. I keep it around as an emergency measure now, but for on-cycle, I've been administering arimidex instead.

ndabich

ndabich

Awards
Watch your cholesterol, I was very surprised when I did bloodwork after administering letro on cycle to my rats once every 3 days. I keep it around as an emergency measure now, but for on-cycle, I've been administering arimidex instead.
i jumped right to letro because i was paranoid of gyno,i for sure i had symptoms,and everything i read i just decided to go right to that.thanks for the info man.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Adex will do the same thing bro

srblan

Awards
  • Established
reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
U think if I switch to adex it would be alright,and if so,should I taper the Letro..
You sound like you have legit stuff just lower the dose or dose less frequently

ndabich

ndabich

Awards
You sound like you have legit stuff just lower the dose or dose less frequently
Yo bro,dosing this stuff is pissing me off.I know half a ml is 1.5,so what is half of a half????stupid ? Probably but I wanna get this right lol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 13
Anabolics 9
Hardlifter21 Anabolics 9
Post Cycle Therapy 3